GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also want to know where Abigail's father is. Generally, on this site, we'd have a lot more information about the family dynamic of the person who's missing by now. Usually between social media and MSM, we'd have at least SOMETHING to be able to sleuth. Right now, we've got absolutely nothing. Most of the time LE will at least publicly rule certain things out, even as they hold other things close to the vest. We've had none of that in this case. It gives the whole thing a very eerie feeling, and makes me think the worst.

I know this is a bit out there but I have been wondering about all the agencies involved and the way they are going about her disappearance, could it be related to her fathers job? Or his lifestyle, idk like I said its out there but this feels just so strange, even witness protection crossed my mind.

I really don't know if this would have any connection to this case but is she possibly related to Aaron Hernandez, the NFL football player in jail for murder? I believe he is from Mass.
Sorry, don't know how to link article. JMOO

Interesting... I know that Aaron Hernandez has had at least 4 people related to him pass away since he has been arrested , three by "accident". He is originally from Bristol Ct. and is now a permanent Mass resident.

I really don't know if this would have any connection to this case but is she possibly related to Aaron Hernandez, the NFL football player in jail for murder? I believe he is from Mass.
Sorry, don't know how to link article. JMOO

That is what was ringing a bell! Not being from the US I don't know the case but I had heard about it. Things that make you go hmmm

Something her mother said made LE jump into action, IMO. How many missing persons cases can anyone recall where the police had phone records and traced the phone within hours of said person being reported missing?

Interesting... I know that Aaron Hernandez has had at least 4 people related to him pass away since he has been arrested , three by "accident". He is originally from Bristol Ct. and is now a permanent Mass resident.

Whoah!?! Even if unrelated that sounds, I have sat for 4 minutes trying to find the word, all I can think is ****** O_o

Going back to the body and the bone fragments found yesterday....

I would say LE is not just walking those woods but really scouring them . Getting down and checking the ground. Old bones would be under years of mulched soil. Looking for a grave ?

Going back to the body and the bone fragments found yesterday....

I would say LE is not just walking those woods but really scouring them . Getting down and checking the ground. Old bones would be under years of mulched soil. Looking for a grave ?

Yes, it does seem an unusual way to search for a potentially live person. Unless they're just trying to be thorough, I suppose.

Hernandez is not a unique or uncommon name. It's making a huge stretch, like assuming everyone with the last name Murphy is related. I could be wrong obviously but I doubt it.

I know this is a bit out there but I have been wondering about all the agencies involved and the way they are going about her disappearance, could it be related to her fathers job? Or his lifestyle, idk like I said its out there but this feels just so strange, even witness protection crossed my mind.
I thought we already went over the fact that it's not odd for New Hampshire to get a lot of agencies when someone is missing and that they've done so for other cases...

Yes, it does seem an unusual way to search for a potentially live person. Unless they're just trying to be thorough, I suppose.

Wouldnt it be more practical to search more ground , unless of course they KNOW roughly where she is and have stepped it up to digging ground.

They know more than they let on , and most of the town like myself is spending more time on what they are up to instead of focusing more on Wed afternoon. Give us something. Did she go up N-S rd. ? Did she walk down Eagles Way or cut through the woods? Where is her father and what does he drive ? What does her boyfriend and his father drive for vehicles ? Couldlnt someone smash their alibi by having seen any of their vehicles in the area that day ?

Frustrating.

Wouldnt it be more practical to search more ground , unless of course they KNOW roughly where she is and have stepped it up to digging ground.

They know more than they let on , and most of the town like myself is spending more time on what they are up to instead of focusing more on Wed afternoon. Give us something. Did she go up N-S rd. ? Did she walk down Eagles Way or cut through the woods? Where is her father and what does he drive ? What does her boyfriend and his father drive for vehicles ? Couldlnt someone smash their alibi by having seen any of their vehicles in the area that day ?

Frustrating.

The fact that they never seemed to ask many of these questions, and others, makes me think they already know what happened, and just need to confirm their suspicions.

Even if they DO know what happened, though, the fact that they don't seem to be asking for the public's help by way of eye-witness accounts to confirm those suspicions is odd. If they know, for example, that a car of specific make and model was involved, wouldn't one expect them to say at a presser, "Anyone who saw such-and-such car at such-and-such time at such-and-such place, please contact us immediately"?

Makes me think they know what happened, and basically have enough to prove it, without the help of the public.

I wonder if whatever happened, it did not involve a stranger. LE doesn't seem to be doing the normal, "keep your eyes open, be diligent" spiel when there's a crazed killer among the masses.

IDK. JMO.

JMO, too many times when LE isn't saying much, it is assumed they know what's what. But often, that does not turn out to be the case, hope it is different here.

I've noticed the press seems to be asking some pretty soft questions as well. Is this typical of journalists in that area, or is it possible they were given a list of "safe" topics, and ordered not to deviate from those questions by LE?

I also want to know where Abigail's father is. Generally, on this site, we'd have a lot more information about the family dynamic of the person who's missing by now. Usually between social media and MSM, we'd have at least SOMETHING to be able to sleuth. Right now, we've got absolutely nothing. Most of the time LE will at least publicly rule certain things out, even as they hold other things close to the vest. We've had none of that in this case. It gives the whole thing a very eerie feeling, and makes me think the worst.

I agree and I find it unusual that usually by now the press would have given a bit of family background, father's name, how long they lived at that location, where the parents work; just general information. There has been no investigative journalism so far and it makes me wonder why.

Just a few notes from my amateur sleuthing. I did find an obituary for Abigail's Grandfather, he's from Texas. It listed her dad as Ruben Hernandez, but when I checked who Ruben Hernandez is he's an older gentleman from Glen, NH. So I'm not sure if there was a typo or how it all works out (Mom is only 39). I tried looking for a birth announcement or something for Abigail, but couldn't find anything. It's possible she's related in some way to the football Hernandez, but Hernandez is a very common last name much like Smith. The bone fragments they found were most likely those of Krista Dittmeyer, she was the young mother from Maine whose car was found idling in 4/2011 with her crying baby inside and she was found in the pond killed by three men during a drug deal gone bad. The word around town is that the other body found was a man who died of a heart attack and recently went missing, but that's just rumor so take it for what it's worth. Amber alerts have strict guidelines and can only be issued for children under 17 who have been abducted or are in serious danger, which leads one to believe that this girl left on her own. On WMUR in the comments section a person said they saw her behind the walmart at around 3:30pm and had told the police, that may be why they are looking in that area. It really isn't so strange that friends are being so quiet, this is small town and everyone's related so people tend to close ranks against "outsiders" and protect their own, and by that I mean they may be attempting to protect Abigail's family from rubbernecking. It's counterproductive sometimes, but it's how we small town new englanders are. I'm still in the hopes she was experiencing teenage angst, hopped on a bus and will be found when she gets hungry. It would be nice to have a happy ending.

Just a few notes from my amateur sleuthing. I did find an obituary for Abigail's Grandfather, he's from Texas. It listed her dad as Ruben Hernandez, but when I checked who Ruben Hernandez is he's an older gentleman from Glen, NH. So I'm not sure if there was a typo or how it all works out (Mom is only 39). I tried looking for a birth announcement or something for Abigail, but couldn't find anything. It's possible she's related in some way to the football Hernandez, but Hernandez is a very common last name much like Smith. The bone fragments they found were most likely those of Krista Dittmeyer, she was the young mother from Maine whose car was found idling in 4/2011 with her crying baby inside and she was found in the pond killed by three men during a drug deal gone bad. The word around town is that the other body found was a man who died of a heart attack and recently went missing, but that's just rumor so take it for what it's worth. Amber alerts have strict guidelines and can only be issued for children under 17 who have been abducted or are in serious danger, which leads one to believe that this girl left on her own. On WMUR in the comments section a person said they saw her behind the walmart at around 3:30pm and had told the police, that may be why they are looking in that area. It really isn't so strange that friends are being so quiet, this is small town and everyone's related so people tend to close ranks against "outsiders" and protect their own, and by that I mean they may be attempting to protect Abigail's family from rubbernecking. It's counterproductive sometimes, but it's how we small town new englanders are. I'm still in the hopes she was experiencing teenage angst, hopped on a bus and will be found when she gets hungry. It would be nice to have a happy ending.

It wasn't Krista. They recovered her body fairly quickly from the pond.

I am really really stuck on the walk home, it's such a long walk I really wonder if it was part of her routine. I don't think it was, so I wonder if something happened at school Wednesday making her want to walk instead of take the bus?

My opinion

I am really really stuck on the walk home, it's such a long walk I really wonder if it was part of her routine. I don't think it was, so I wonder if something happened at school Wednesday making her want to walk instead of take the bus?

My opinion

That's true. Hmm...I was just making a quick connection.

Just a few notes from my amateur sleuthing. I did find an obituary for Abigail's Grandfather, he's from Texas. It listed her dad as Ruben Hernandez, but when I checked who Ruben Hernandez is he's an older gentleman from Glen, NH. So I'm not sure if there was a typo or how it all works out (Mom is only 39).

I saw that obit too. Quite a large family- It's helpful to put together a general family tree- even if a few limbs are not firm (because we aren't sure who they are- such as dad). I wonder if the father just simply isn't in the picture in any way, shape or form, and that's why no one has said word one about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member