GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that LE is keeping quiet because they do not want to tip off an abductor to what info they have. But I know that is often not the case.

The other thing from that video. JY basically neutered an already feeble media , saying not to contact the family .

I didnt have much hope for this bunch to do any digging on their own , but now they cant do anything besides get their info straight from Jane .

Just the way she likes it.

The other thing from that video. JY basically neutered an already feeble media , saying not to contact the family .

I didnt have much hope for this bunch to do any digging on their own , but now they cant do anything besides get their info straight from Jane .

Just the way she likes it.

But, I could see why asking the calls to go through LE would be a great relief to the family. Oh, just the thought of my DD missing, the phone ringing incessantly, and having it be the media each time asking inane questions instead of the voice of my precious daughter? That would put me in the looney bin.

are there missing clothes? where is her bag or schoolbag? wallet?

All post above are just my opinions only.

None of this information has been released.

Thanks
They should release these info by now to avoid partial rumors
If a lot of clothes are missing , most likely she left on her own
If her wallet was left inside the house, she was possibly taken there or there is nothing impt in there to take it
if her schoolbag is there, she reached home , she was possibly taken from there
Just brainstorming

All post above are just my opinions only.

I really hope they have some sort of lead at this point because honestly, the chances of her being a runaway and returning home are so slim due to such extensive LE coverage. The amount of money and time spent by multiple organizations at this point is probably pretty astronomical, which could easily deter her from coming home if she's watching the media. While it may be normal in NH for FBI to get involved, it isn't here, so it makes me think this is not the case and something more is at play, but still the amount of activity would make a runaway think twice about going back home IMO :twocents:

I don't think they know very much at all, if still searching by the school...

I noticed the article states dog teams are searching "the woods near the middle school "

I wonder what middle school they are talking about ???

I noticed the article states dog teams are searching "the woods near the middle school "

I believe the middle school is currently located in the OLD high school (SW and across the Saco River from the NEW high school on Eagle's Way). They are about five miles apart.

ETA: The middle school address is 146 Main Street (where the 16 and the 113 meet). I wonder what led them to search down there? There is a large section of "woods" to the SE of the MS.

I don't know, but if they had evidence she was holed up someplace with someone, either by choice or by force, not sure why they would still be in the woods, but JMO only. I think they are going through the motions, covering all bases, but have no solid evidence. The number of tips often means nothing, IMO, but more work for LE. They have to check them all out. That could be what the searching is about, for all we know. JMO

I don't know, but if they had evidence she was holed up someplace with someone, either by choice or by force, not sure why they would still be in the woods, but JMO only. I think they are going through the motions, covering all bases, but have no solid evidence. The number of tips often means nothing, IMO, but more work for LE. They have to check them all out. That could be what the searching is about, for all we know. JMO

I agree. I think LE has many pieces of AH's puzzle (none of which they have made public), like the phone info and clues from her home, etc. But, thoroughly searching the HS grounds today (six days after her disappearance) and now a night search of the other "woods" leads me to believe they have absolutely no clue about the "where" of it all. And that makes my heart sink.

If LE thought she willingly ran away, why would they be searching arm-in-arm in the woods? Because of a tip? Maybe. I know I'd be long gone if I ever ran away, not hiding in the woods near my home.

Ah, find your way home, Abi!

I am waaaayyy behind.. but am putting a marker in this thread...

:seeya:

This isn't new though, right?
It's been there since the beginning hasn't it?

If you click on the twitter link under the tweet and above the image the time and date it was tweeted is shown. I believe it says 2:57pm - 14 Oct 13.

I guess that doesn't mean the tape wasn't there sooner than the tweet though?? I am not sure...

I believe the middle school is currently located in the OLD high school (SW and across the Saco River from the NEW high school on Eagle's Way). They are about five miles apart.

ETA: The middle school address is 146 Main Street (where the 16 and the 113 meet). I wonder what led them to search down there? There is a large section of "woods" to the SE of the MS.

Isn't it also by that blimming Village Lane that White Pages insists the family live at??

Has anyone released information as to who or what Abby's call phone called Wednesday evening? If a call was actually made, I'm sure LE knows exactly who was called, if the call was answered and how long the call lasted. There's a lot more to this case than what the public is being told. I still believe LE has a potential suspect in mind and are not releasing many specifics because they don't want the suspect to know they are on his tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro