GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The day has finally come that we have all been waiting for!!! This is incredible news. Can't wait to see Found Alive next to her name!

I am so incredibly happy that I am dancing. Abigail Hernandez is home according to WMUR news. Thank you to everyone who prayed and shared her pictures. Now lets let this family mend and give them their lives back. :) Thank God. Thank God! Thank God.

Wow crazy!!! This gives me hope for so many of the cases I've been following. This is seriously incredible news. Where has she been this whole time? She's a minor so she must have had some help, right?

Wow, wow, wow! I just saw this on the news. So happy she is safe!

Holy WOW. I just saw this! I have chills! Welcome home, Abby. Blessings to you and your family. :)

Jaw. Drop. WOW! 9.5 months later...found alive!!!
I hope she will be able to rebuild her life & work through whatever has happened to her over the past 9.5 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonderful news! I always felt she was alive, so grateful that she is home, safe and sound. Best to you, Abby, and I hope and pray that nothing emotionally scaring happened to her the last 9 months.

WOW I am thrilled!! Abby was one of the few cases I subscribe to here for which I had hope of a safe return. Woo hoo!!!

ETA: Just thinking about the relief Zenya must be feeling right now is amazing.

:party::thewave:

I am so happy right now I could cry!

Welcome home Abby!!!

:heartbeat:

I am soooo happy! When I heard I started crying. A high school friend of mine is a co-worker of Abby's mother and I grew up in the NOrth Conway area and this is the case that brought me to web sleuths. I am sooo relieved for Abby's family and I hope that she is OK! This is the outcome I hoped for.

No freakin' way!! I nearly choked when I saw this thread had been moved, I thought for sure it must be a mistake or something.

Bittersweet in a way though, as the friend I would usually share this news with (the only other person I know "in real life" with an interest in the missing) passed away a few days ago. :(

So pleased to hear Abby is home.

Wow, welcome home Abigail! What a wonderful news!
Now the healing of this family can finally begin.

Wow. I just got the WMUR news alert on my phone. Came here to post, but you all are quicker.
Welcome home, Abby!

Missing NH teen Abby Hernandez reunited with mother
Posted: Jul 21, 2014 2:27 PM CST Updated: Jul 21, 2014 2:27 PM CST
(FOX25 / MyFoxBoston) Gail Waterhouse

CONWAY, N.H. (MyFoxBoston.com) -- Abigail Hernandez, the 15-year-old girl who went missing last October, has been reunited with her mother.

She returned home on Sunday night, the New Hampshire Attorney General's office confirmed on Monday.

Welcome home, Abby!

Jumping for joy here.

No freakin' way!! I nearly choked when I saw this thread had been moved, I thought for sure it must be a mistake or something.

Bittersweet in a way though, as the friend I would usually share this news with (the only other person I know "in real life" with an interest in the missing) passed away a few days ago. :(

So pleased to hear Abby is home.
:hug:

Amazing news!
:tyou: to each and every WSer who kept Abigail's threads going - #11 is what it took and I could not be happier!

:grouphug:

I've been waiting for 9 months to type this:

#FoundAbby

:happydance:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors