GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GREAT NEWS!!!!! Abby has been found alive!!!! Attorney General Joseph A. Foster, Conway Police Chief Edward Wagner, New Hampshire State Police Colonel Robert Quinn and FBI Supervisory Senior Resident Agent in Charge William Scott O’Donnell are pleased to announce that Abigail Hernandez was safely reunited with her family yesterday evening. The facts and circumstances surrounding Abigail’s disappearance continue to be actively investigated by members of the agencies noted above. Further details will be provided once it has been determined that releasing additional information will not compromise the integrity of the on-going criminal investigation. Law enforcement thanks the public for its cooperation and assistance in the investigation over the past months and continues to welcome the public’s assistance as the investigation continues.

The Hernandez family has requested privacy as they assist with the law enforcement efforts and as they spend time supporting and caring for Abigail. Zenya Hernandez, Abigail’s mother, has informed law enforcement officers that “today we are the happiest people on earth”.

my source is the NH Attorney General......... this is AWESOME!!!!

Oh thank goodness! I can hardly think of words to say, just so very very glad she's back home.

WOW! So glad she is home safe. :happydance:

I just returned from the eye doctor. My eyes are still dilated and seeing blurry from that but this looks like great news to me.
I hope all goes well for them now and healing can begin.

Such great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm bawling happy tears right now, my husband asked me why I'm crying and I couldn't speak, so choked but soooooooo happy. I can't believe it!!

Welcome home Abby!!!!!!! :) <3

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Group hug guys!

:loveyou:

OkieGranny, I can't believe it! I am so happy!! My daughter and I took a fall foliage trip to Conway (AH's hometown, as I'm sure you know) and the Swift River the day Abby went missing!! We looked all over for her in the weeks following. Zenya must feel lighter than air! Was in Walmart awhile ago and got the news from DD. Of course, I had come right to WS and check it out. Wish all our cases here had a happy ending, but one is a reason to be joyful. So curious about the details!!!

Awesome news!!! Praying for a smooth and successful reunification in all things.

Don't you just love it, when a thread is moved from Missing...
To located...found safe! ! !

Thank goodness! !

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

A friend sent me the news on fb. I stopped reading because I just couldn't any longer. I'm so so so very happy she's home. Sitting here sobbing like a baby, I am. It's so good to see a happy ending. I don't care where she's been or what happened, don't even want to know, just so happy that she's home. Hugs to the family! A strong mother and supportive community! I hope that those working missing cases learned from this one. Zenya was so lucky to have the help of so many people and Paul was an amazing person too. Just wow. Happy dancing!!

I just had a fabulous day with some visiting family and it became so much better with this news! This case brought me to websleuths and I am overjoyed to see she has been found safe!

Shame on me for doubting this day would ever come. My jaw dropped when I read found safe. So glad to be wrong and a big welcome home to Abby

I'm overwhelmed with deep joy and thankfulness at this fantastic news. Welcome home, Abby - you are so loved!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member