GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY!!!!!!! So happy for her and her family! Maybe it is selfish, but after following cases, I mainly want to know what happened in order to hone my sleuth skills- was I right? Was there an angle I overlooked? What does this teach me for other cases. Its like a debriefing, after the fact. I hope we get some details, not for judgement, in any way!, but for learning and curiosity. I think people tend to not get involved again if they pour their heart and soul into searching and caring about someone they do not know to only be shoved aside when it is over. Not me... I am here to stay... but I have seen it happen in every case when they shut it down, tight lipped, after the person is found safe. I am so glad you are home, Abby. Right where you belong!

Amazing!!! God Bless Abby and her family! I too saw this in the located forum and my first thought was it was marked "alive" in error. Dear Lord I love being wrong about some things... See Christmas does really happen in July :dance:

Forum Missing!! Located Forum Discussion Found Safe NH - Abigail Hernandez, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #11

How awesome is it to see that? All these months we have been hoping and hoping. I can't stop smiling :)

This is wonderful news! Very surprising, but a delightful outcome, which is so rare in these cases.

Don't you just love it, when a thread is moved from Missing...
To located...found safe! ! !

Thank goodness! !

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

Yes ! I wish it happened every half hour around here !

<modsnip>

Right at this moment, I don't feel it's right to speculate. I admit, the timing is perfect for such an event, but we don't know this for sure. I just pray that nothing sinister happened to her- <modsnip>

I just think we need to just relax and wait until we hear more. Just so happy that she is safe and sound.......

I'm so glad that she is home safe. I would really like to know how she disappeared and where she was all this time. Knowing might help us to find other missing children who disappeared in the same way. Someone knew where she was and was feeding and housing her. She was too young to have supported and taken care of herself all this time. I hope she wasn't forced to use her body to support herself. Just because she came home safe doesn't necessarily mean unharmed. There could have been mental and emotional harm depending on what happened to her while she was gone. I hope she is telling the truth to authorities.

Right on time, people are making ragey comments on the BAH Fbook page about how they DESERVE to know the details of what happened.

Please. Seeing that makes me angry.

What matters is that a young girl made it home to her family. That being said, I am interested in hearing what happened as well. By no means do I feel I deserve to know anything at all.

Right on time, people are making ragey comments on the BAH Fbook page about how they DESERVE to know the details of what happened.

Please. Seeing that makes me angry.

What matters is that a young girl made it home to her family. That being said, I am interested in hearing what happened as well. By no means do I feel I deserve to know anything at all.

I'm sad to hear that. This is a happy time. Happy happy happy. A missing child is alive and well and home. I refuse to be unhappy! Still happy dancing!!!

i left my comment brief and unspecific on purpose, i think it showed a lot more consideration than speculating about rape or her having to "sell her body"...

(which was not what i was implying at all)

I was just catching up on her thread yesterday & thinking she was still alive and hoping she'd come home soon. What great news - so few of the cases on websleuths end well, especially when they've been missing this long. So glad it ended well for her. Hope her family can heal now. Thank God!!!

My mom just sent me the link to this news story....SO exciting that this has a happy ending!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh my gosh, I was online off and on today and totally missed this news! This is great. Glad she is located and safe. Hoping this family can enjoy some peace and privacy while they resolve any issues.

if she was assisted or coerced those individuals may still face charges. MOO

Whether we ever know the story behind her disappearance or not, I am so thrilled she is safe and alive!

Don't you just love it, when a thread is moved from Missing...
To located...found safe! ! !

Thank goodness! !

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie
I can guarantee that is the favorite task of each and every mod and admin. :)

I couldn't believe my eyes under Abby's thread, Found Safe!! I stopped reading this thread a few months ago only occasionally stopping in to read if there were any new details.
This is the best news and I can only hope and pray that she and her family can move on. Welcome home Abby!! We missed you!

Wow, I had to do a double take when I saw "Found Safe"! I'm so happy that she is safe. Her mother must be ecstatic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member