GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Police and prosecutors are not releasing details on the circumstances of her disappearance due to ongoing investigation.

"Further details will be provided once it has been determined that releasing additional information will not compromise the integrity of the on-going criminal investigation," a press release from the New Hampshire State Police and Attorney General's office said."

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missing-in-america/update-missing-america-abigail-hernandez-n74126

(odd, I just posted last night...how my feelings have changed in this case to optimism...)

:party: Welcome Home Abby!:party:
:partyguy:

I'm certain your family and loved ones are on :cloud9: as we are here at Websleuths!!!

The who, what, when, where, etc., may help the next person come home safely as well, but now it time for healing. Time to rejoice in your home coming!!! Time to catch up on all you've missed. Time to open those Christmas presents!! Time to let out a sigh, and realize, everything really truly CAN be worked out. No matter what the problems were before hand, they can be sorted, and prioritized soon. The biggest step is you being HOME to help with those decisions, and help to heal and move forth!!! My offer stands if you ever need an ear to listen, a friend that cares, or a safe place to stay.
:party: Welcome Home Abby!! :party:

I was absolutely shocked when I read this. The ending reminded me of Elizabeth Smart. Miracle do happen. It was great to have this good news in light of everything all of the other terrible news.Welcome home Abby!

I've been away today and just got the news! I am so happy! :happydance:

I am rejoicing along with Abby's family tonight!

We are all so happy about Abby coming home and it feels great doesn't it? Over the months of discussions I feel like I have met some of the most wonderful and caring people (yes, all of you). I wanted to tell you that finding WS for me happened when I searched for Abigail Hernandez. I never knew about WS but I became fascinated with all of your efforts! I joined. Each person seemed to contribute bits and pieces and really tried their hardest to figure out where Abby was. It prompted me to comb over maps, look through what ads were running in local papers, do reverse phone number searches, and all kinds of crazy things in hopes of finding maybe one helpful thing. I thought I found something. I even gave the FBI a tip just on the long shot that it might be useful. Something I never imagined myself ever doing. Mailing out fliers all across the country became my Sunday evening ritual. I always remained hopeful that Abby was alive! Not knowing for sure made my heart heavy at times especially when I thought about ZH and the sleepless night. Something told me that Abby was out there and that she would be found! I have prayed more for her than I have ever prayed for anything. Her disappearance opened my eyes to some alarming facts. There are so many young girls Abby's age that are missing. I just want to Thank each and every person who cared enough to look for Abby. It takes amazing people to invest the time and energy to search and to care. I hope that Abby lives a long and happy life and that she learns to drive, goes to prom, gets to live in a dorm someday at a college that she wants to go to and do all of the things that we hope for all of our own children. Abby you are loved more than you will ever know. Never forget that for a minute. God is good and the news that you are home safe made many of us cry tears of joy. I plan to continue trying to help other people search for their children. Savannah Puccio is where I will be focusing my efforts now that Abby is home. I send a huge hug to Abby and to all of the people who love her and I say give them their space. I hope that she is welcomed home with open arms and huge caring hearts and kind words. Never in my life have I been so relieved and happy.

What wonderful news! Blessings to Abigail and her family!

Missing N.H. teen Abigail Hernandez back at home
No details on where she was for 9 months
By Zachary T. Sampson and Faiz Siddiqui
Globe Correspondents July 22, 2014

“We are quite literally still in the throes of getting clarity on this,” said Kieran L. Ramsey, assistant special agent in charge of the FBI’s Boston division, which oversees operations in New Hampshire.

UPDATE Missing In America: Abigail Hernandez
UPDATE (July 21st, 2014):

"Further details will be provided once it has been determined that releasing additional information will not compromise the integrity of the on-going criminal investigation," a press release from the New Hampshire State Police and Attorney General's office said.

According to the release, Zenya Hernandez, Abigail's mother told police that "today we are the happiest people on earth."

The Hernandez Family has requested privacy as they assist the ongoing investigation.

Read more at the links.

The best news! We are on vacation and drove into North Conway. I had not heard anything at all about Abby being found. Saw her billboard in Conway and felt so sad. I was telling my husband about her. We stopped in the Rite Aid and these women were talking saying, "glad she was found but" of course my ears perked up!! I was in shock! Good shock of course! Welcome home Abby!!

Woke up this morning and the first thought I had was Abby is home! Had to double check I didn't dream this! It wasn't a dream! Still beaming and emotional :D

Was an absolute pleasure to remove Abby's missing poster from my website today for THE best reason!!

wowzer!! such good news everyday I check in for abby,relisha and little myra lewis hopefully there will be resolutions to their cases as well.

Wow!!!!!!! Our prayers have been answered. I'm so happy for the family

Welcome home Abby! I'm so excited to hear this news! Group hug to all the wonderful people in this group! ♡

Nice to wake up to a little good news, or rather very big good news! Welcome home Abby!

Missing New Hampshire teen home after 9 months

"CONWAY, N.H. (AP) — A 15-year-old New Hampshire girl who disappeared while on her way home from school nine months ago is safely home with her family, the state attorney general said Monday.

Abigail Hernandez was reunited with her family on Sunday evening, Attorney General Joseph Foster said.

Foster said the family has asked for privacy. He said Abigail's mother, Zenya Hernandez, told authorities "today we are the happiest people on earth."

http://news.msn.com/us/missing-new-hampshire-teen-home-after-9-months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member