GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could she have got on a bus heading to nearby cities from that Eastman Road .?. Are there sort of bus stations to other cities there ? Hope she had bought a ticket somewhere and thats why she waited a whole school day for her bus departure time .OTOH I believe all nearby bus/train stations cameras are being investigated and LA would have reached her sightings by now but I still want to believe that she just needed to go away for a while...:please:

I have contemplated whether she had packed a bag and hidden it along the trail on her way to school, then collected it on her way to meet someone. But then I thought her mum would know clothing was missing, unless she wasn't up to date with what Abby owned, which is maybe why they aren't able to confirm she made it home or not, mum will have checked to see if anything is missing, maybe mum is unsure?

The texting of the heart to BF and nothing more...I don't think she just happened to be abducted and this just happened to be her final text by coincidence, JMO.

The texting of the heart to BF and nothing more...I don't think she just happened to be abducted and this just happened to be her final text by coincidence, JMO.

I end texts with <3...maybe a long message was transferred as two separate texts? Or maybe it was a reply to something he texted her?

oooh, now I am curious. What do you make of this text? why do you think she sent it (assuming she is the one who sent it)... like maybe, as a goodbye?

oooh, now I am curious. What do you make of this text? why do you think she sent it (assuming she is the one who sent it)... like maybe, as a goodbye?

Well, it is at least possible.
It seems kind of coincidental to me, if this was the last word from her.

I end texts with <3...maybe a long message was transferred as two separate texts? Or maybe it was a reply to something he texted her?
what exactly does <3 mean......." it used to be universal among teens....is it still now? Thanks Meg

I don't put much into the <3 message. My daughter sends me texts like that.. I think maybe it was just to let him know she cares for him. jmo though

That's true. A heart doesn't necessarily mean love. Could be "I'm sorry" or whatever else. (Someone get me more caffeine so I can think!) I agree that we don't know the context or what came before it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Well, it is at least possible.
It seems kind of coincidental to me, if this was the last word from her.

Wasn't it reported that the BF saw AH while riding on the bus? Did she see him when passing by and text the heart? Did the heart indicate something like see you soon as we planned? Was that a signal like "almost there" or just an answer to something he sent her?

what exactly does <3 mean......." it used to be universal among teens....is it still now? Thanks Meg

It means 'heart' or 'love' If you type <3 on facebook and some other forums etc it will automatically display a heart like this :heartbeat: (non beating)

<3

Everyone tilt your head to the right.

A heart!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Guess I am gonna step out......The following is MY OPINION ONLY ha ha, and I hope to (you know Who) I am right........

I think she is alive.
I think she is with older folks.
I think at this point everyone is scared to death because of the immense LE presence and the News

I would not know what to do if I were her or her surrounding people.

I hope and pray I am right.

A 14 year old mind and will is powerful-probably the most powerful time of a human's life, and fraught with angst and bravado and most vulnerable to outside influence.

This is my own personal fight for her life-my hopes for her.

Interesting discussion here as always, but did anyone check out that FB post with the report of a possible sighting of AH in Lincoln, NH?
What do you think?
Possible or not?
Curious to hear your views....

I don't know...it is going on two weeks now. If she was okay and in hiding due to fear of being in trouble, I feel like she may have come home by now, maybe with an implausible tale of abduction and escape, something like that, rather than stay put. And if she was with older people, they would likely get a clue that they would be charged if she continued to "hide out" with them.

Either she has been abducted or was suicidal, or had an accident and was injured, IMO, with the other alternative being she freely went off with someone and is not even paying attention to news reports. But nothing to point in one direction more than another for me.

JMO

Interesting discussion here as always, but did anyone check out that FB post with the report of a possible sighting of AH in Lincoln, NH?
What do you think?
Possible or not?
Curious to hear your views....

Posts on fb are considered rumour and it is against TOS to discuss them so I don't know if you will get any response? Unless it was confirmed and in MSM (mainstream media)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892