GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could she have got on a bus heading to nearby cities from that Eastman Road .?. Are there sort of bus stations to other cities there ? Hope she had bought a ticket somewhere and thats why she waited a whole school day for her bus departure time .OTOH I believe all nearby bus/train stations cameras are being investigated and LA would have reached her sightings by now but I still want to believe that she just needed to go away for a while...:please:

According to greyhound.com, the Greyhound bus stop for the Conway area is the First Stop Market & Deli, 13 W Main St, Conway, which is several miles south of where Abby was last seen. The bus stop for Concord Coach Lines is the Eastern Slope Inn, 2760 Main Street (Routes 302/16), North Conway, which is at the northern end of the downtown area in North Conway (just about due west of Cranmore Mountain).

The Concord Coach Lines bus leaves North Conway only once per day, at 8:30 a.m. On Fridays and Sundays only, they have an additional bus that leaves at 2:35 p.m. I couldn't find the Greyhound schedule for Conway, but that seems too far away anyway, and in the wrong direction from where her phone last signaled the cell tower.

Hi all!
First post here. I just found something quite interesting tucked away on the Missing Abigail Hernandez FB page.
Tucked away some way down in the comments section there is a report of a possible sighting of Abigail on the outskirts of Lincoln,NH, at about 9 pm on Friday 18th October.
A Connecticut lady and her husband was driving east on Rte 112/the Kancamagus Highway looking for lodging and twice passed someone who according to the descriptions could possibly have been Abigail.
Please, check this out on FB. Being a media guy myself I'm amazed that this hasn't been picked up by the media as yet, but regrettably lots of reporters these days tend to be somewhat lazy...

Most of us have read it and the lady was advised to call le which she did and they weren't too interested...sigh.

Use cell phone camera's and take a picture if you see anything or anybody that looks like Abby!

Interesting discussion here as always, but did anyone check out that FB post with the report of a possible sighting of AH in Lincoln, NH?
What do you think?
Possible or not?
Curious to hear your views....

im not on facebook anymore so i didn't see it, but you could call it into the FBI or the local LE as a tip in case they didn't see it. I would think whoever posted it would have the common sense to have called it in already, but it never hurts to call it in yourself and just tell them where you saw the info..jmo

The silence is deafening!

At what point as a mother , do you stop listening to LE , and start begging for your child?
I am not saying it is wise or not, I am not saying anyone is doing anything wrong.
I think (I don't actually know what I would do ) I would listen to Le , and keep mum, but I do believe at some point I would stop (if answers weren't coming) and I would be yoing to every media outlet possible.
I am just not sure what that breaking point would be.

Hopefully this makes sense. I am just placing myself in moms position and dear I would be going bonkers

Except in Skylar Neese's case where it took nine months for a confession to surface.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3336364

omg thank you so much for posting this. i cannot believe i have never heard of this case before. the name sounded familiar but i never got the details until i read your link. this is sickening. i guess i could see this in this case as a possibility. I hope LE is investigating this angle.

oooh, now I am curious. What do you make of this text? why do you think she sent it (assuming she is the one who sent it)... like maybe, as a goodbye?

He was on the bus and she was walking away...just a sign of love. I think she liked him and kids do that.

We can't put too much into everything.

I am quite interested in <modsnip>! Interesting that LE would have HIM make a statement from out in the middle of nowhere.

What was their intent in having him do that is my current pondering.

The silence is deafening!

At what point as a mother , do you stop listening to LE , and start begging for your child?
I am not saying it is wise or not, I am not saying anyone is doing anything wrong.
I think (I don't actually know what I would do ) I would listen to Le , and keep mum, but I do believe at some point I would stop (if answers weren't coming) and I would be yoing to every media outlet possible.
I am just not sure what that breaking point would be.

Hopefully this makes sense. I am just placing myself in moms position and dear I would be going bonkers

i agree. i would be the same way. i would be going completely out of mine and in my sedated state (which i think i would need to be in) i would be screaming from the rooftops. that's why im wondering if LE knows more and has shared this info w/the family and are just trying to smoke a certain suspect(s) out or let them think they're safe until someone starts talking or makes a mistake that gives LE what they need to make their move

He was on the bus and she was walking away...just a sign of love. I think she liked him and kids do that.

We can't put too much into everything.

I am quite interested in <mod snip>! Interesting that LE would have HIM make a statement from out in the middle of nowhere.

What was their intent in having him do that is my current pondering.

very good question, maybe so much public backlash from the silence that they have placed on the family that they decided if they have a family representative thats literally not even in the country and inaccessible to the media for follow up questions it would keep the media content for a few days?

The texting of the heart to BF and nothing more...I don't think she just happened to be abducted and this just happened to be her final text by coincidence, JMO.

There was a school shooting in Colorado where a gunman took a girl hostage, and before he shot her, she texted her father something like "I love you guys". Your post made me think of that.

One thing I've wondered is whether LE has searched over west of the Saco River, by Cathedral Ledge and Echo Lake, or whether that would be too far west of Cranmore Mountain? Does anyone whether that area has been searched?

One thing I've wondered is whether LE has searched over west of the Saco River, by Cathedral Ledge and Echo Lake, or whether that would be too far west of Cranmore Mountain? Does anyone whether that area has been searched?

i have no idea. i'm from the mid-atlantic region so im not sure of the geography of the area..however, i do know that normally when they plan searches they do it initially within a 10 mile radius of where the person was last seen or where a phone last pinged, stuff like that. i would hope they would search that area. you could always call and tell them to!

Ugh! Scaling back?!?!?! It hasn't been two weeks yet!!!

Family and friends should get search parties going. Call in a group to help. This is nuts!

When they say they have searched the Saco River, I see that as doable with the helicopter. It is shallow and very rocky. It will freeze over and be raging and wild after the spring thaw and snowmelt. Cathedral Ledge was mentioned because of the YouTube videos we saw yesterday. When you look at the huge area they want to search..it is mammoth, a nightmare task, and they need to hurry. That is not humanly possible no matter how many searchers

I know it seems fairly unimportant as details go but discussing whether BF can drive is considered sleuthing a minor.

Ugh! Scaling back?!?!?! It hasn't been two weeks yet!!!

Family and friends should get search parties going. Call in a group to help. This is nuts!

The police scaled back searches for Kyron at about ten days and he was just seven. It seems like a kind of average, IMO. After that it becomes on tips only, or by family, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman