GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the girl who stated she was walking behind her.

-CBS 13 News spoke with several of Abby's friends, who tell us they saw her hours just before she disappeared.

"I was walking behind her and I was going down Eagles Way and she turned off onto a dirt road on the right hand side," DF, Abby's friend said.

DF said at the time, she didn't think anything of it.-
http://www.wgme.com/news/top-stories/stories/iframe_vid_19139.shtml

We have seen sooooo many pictures of places I have no idea where they are or what they mean but...does anybody happen to have a picture of this place Abby turned off at? TIA

So that dirt track takes her in the direction of Redstone and out of the way of traffic and presumably CCTV.
A perp would have picked that place as an ideal spot to pick up an underage girl.
A local perp.
Not a stranger or a person passing through town.
A stranger passing through town is what someone wants us and LE to believe.....

suspicious behavior could include when someone: has sudden and unplanned absences right after the incident, misses appointments, leaves town without explanation, has an intense interest in the case or redirects conversations about the investigation, changes something about their appearance or changes their consumption of drugs and alcohol.

I wonder how many of the above boxes our perp is ticking right now?

The quote if her friends that seen her walking in front of them states that they seen her walking in front of them just hours before she went missing so does this mean she went missing a few hours after school or what??

The quote if her friends that seen her walking in front of them states that they seen her walking in front of them just hours before she went missing so does this mean she went missing a few hours after school or what??

I think they meant a few hours before she was "reported" missing. It's just a way of saying the same thing "just hours before she went missing" as compared to "just hours before she was reported missing". Like I said before, I think this is why LE likes to script people, so things don't get stated in ways that could be misconstrued or misunderstood.

I don't understand your comment, Brip. As I understand it, her friend saw her walking down Eagle's Way (walking behind her) right after school, not hours. Do you have a link?

From your link:

What an odd thing to say, what does he mean? :waitasec:

I read it like "The pain is all over his face every day, just as bad as it was the first moment he found out something was wrong". I will say, and I know we're not supposed to comment on anyone that isn't a POI, but when I saw the pics of his son he does look like he's in a tremendous amount of grief. As hard as it is to watch ZH and see her so haggard looking, it's even worse to see a child looking just as haggard.

That scanner seems to be saying they have been offline for a long time now. I hate to post anything over there but is that normal to be offline that long?

Just started reading a bit over there the other evening. It's interesting.

We have seen sooooo many pictures of places I have no idea where they are or what they mean but...does anybody happen to have a picture of this place Abby turned off at? TIA

I don't have the beginning where she entered the trail at school, but here is where it comes out onto the main road.

This one from google maps:

This one from news film 10/10/13:

I read it like "The pain is all over his face every day, just as bad as it was the first moment he found out something was wrong". I will say, and I know we're not supposed to comment on anyone that isn't a POI, but when I saw the pics of his son he does look like he's in a tremendous amount of grief. As hard as it is to watch ZH and see her so haggard looking, it's even worse to see a child looking just as haggard.

Zenya is having a very hard time according to the pictures she posted on her FB page. A young pretty woman that looks so very much like both of her daughters to a dark circled eyes of a lost soul.

My heart goes out to Zenya. She seem to keep trying to do the right thing but has no idea what that would be.

I bet when Zenya and her two beautiful daughters walked down the street the three of them turned all kinds of heads.

Come home Abby...your mother and sister need you!

And many are just straight up ignored. Not to disparage anyone's good intentions or efforts over there—I just have to let my mind wander away occasionally from all the sad and dark places it goes when reading about this case. That's why I have to say I let out a rather dry laugh after reading a post that (paraphrased) asked "have they tried calling her cellphone? just wondering"

Made me imagine some bumbling detective in a 40's slapstick reading that with widening eyes, mumbling "by George!", then racing to the station to tell the Chief, whose cigar drops from his mouth as he throws his arms up, yells "of course!", and finger-snaps some gulping rookie who trips over himself to fetch the nearest rotary phone receiver.

Turns out it was all a terrible misunderstanding! Abby is reclining somewhere tropical in giant sunglasses with one of those tanning mirrors. A hunky bellhop brings her another virgin pina colada on a tray and tells her there's a message for her at the front desk. Cut to Abby in sunglasses walking through her front door, luggage in hand and a trail of sunburned detectives in lei's, Hawaiian shirts, and their usual fedoras. They almost crash into a pile-up behind her as ZH marches in with one arm on her hip and the other finger-wagging in "you've done it this time!" disapproval. The detectives gulp. Abby shrugs with a smile and after a quiet minute everyone bursts into laughter, coming in for a group hug as the credits circle closes around them.

I would settle for any movie genre of happy ending, though. :please:

(And if this post comes off the wrong way, I hope it's because I sound like a crazy person and not an insensitive one.)

:floorlaugh: Thank you for the laugh! I had the slo-mo video in my brain as I was reading your post :floorlaugh:

I don't have the beginning where she entered the trail at school, but here is where it comes out onto the main road.

This one from google maps:

This one from news film 10/10/13:

Thank you so much. I have wondered what kind of roads Abby took on her walk home. Many places a young girl could be grabbed as we have seen over and over again.

Saw her walking:

Boyfriend, and probably others on the bus.
Girl walking behind her.
Janitor/maintenance worker.

Sorry, for jumping in. I have been here and following, but my computer was being repaired so I couldn't really contribute and respond to posts.

Do we know that Abby's boyfriend is on the same school bus? I have seen several references to this, but I don't really know if he is on the same bus? I thought he lived in another part of town.

If he is on the same bus, could she have decided to walk to avoid being with him on the bus? I used to walk home from school occasionally when I was in high school, just because I could. But it was usually with a friend so it would be fun.

I keep thinking of Abby and pondering why she walked all that way home. But then I thought Abby, her mother and sister are all runners so I am sure they love being outside in the freedom of nature.

After being locked up on school getting on a school bus with tons of people is something she might not have wanted to do.

With the bad weather coming and also with it being so beautiful this time of year she might have just wanted to walk.

I can see her stopping along the way for one of those drinks kids seem to love from McDonalds or Starbucks. Have we heard anything about her stopping for one that day?

If she did there might just be video of her. I hope they have something.

Where are you Abby?

I keep thinking of Abby and pondering why she walked all that way home. But then I thought Abby, her mother and sister are all runners so I am sure they love being outside in the freedom of nature.

After being locked up on school getting on a school bus with tons of people is something she might not have wanted to do.

With the bad weather coming and also with it being so beautiful this time of year she might have just wanted to walk.

I can see her stopping along the way for one of those drinks kids seem to love from McDonalds or Starbucks. Have we heard anything about her stopping for one that day?

If she did there might just be video of her. I hope they have something.

Where are you Abby?

I've been thinking about her walk, too. Maybe she did want to walk on N/S Road because loves nature, wanted to think...On the other hand I am thinking that wouldn't most high school kids want to walk on roads closer to businesses, more well-traveled? Actually, I think most kids don't want to walk at all and take the bus.

Were there shops along the way where she would walk?

Were there shops along the way where she would walk?

I thought somewhere I read about a Walmart on her way home and maybe they might have some video???

I am not familiar with the area so I have no idea other than what I think I read.

I figured if there was a Walmart there might be more!

Yes, the girl who stated she was walking behind her.

-CBS 13 News spoke with several of Abby's friends, who tell us they saw her hours just before she disappeared.

"I was walking behind her and I was going down Eagles Way and she turned off onto a dirt road on the right hand side," DF, Abby's friend said.

DF said at the time, she didn't think anything of it.-
http://www.wgme.com/news/top-stories...id_19139.shtml

[modsnip]

I thought somewhere I read about a Walmart on her way home and maybe they might have some video???

I am not familiar with the area so I have no idea other than what I think I read.

I figured if there was a Walmart there might be more!

White Mountain Highway has a lot of Inns, businesses, pet store, ice cream shop, clothing store, etc. I know they don't think this was her usual route but there would be more to see and do along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne