GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is off-topic, I know, but you may be interested to know that there is a new search underway for Ayla Reynolds. There will be a press conference at 1:30 ET.

I just saw this on a Boston newscast. Turned it out to find out about 24-year-old math teacher murdered at a North Shore high school. Her body was found overnight in woods behind the school. 14-year-old boy has been charged.

So depressed right now! I am so hoping for a happy resolution in this case. Thanks to all the LE officers working to bring Abigail home!

vepe6yre.jpg
7u8e4y2a.jpg
gazeqe9u.jpg

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for these pictures! Were they taken along the N-S Road and is that a deserted house in the background of the first picture?
Thanks for this info!

NH police frustrated with lack of leads....

(Above quote from Kieran Ramsey, the assistant special agent in charge of the FBI's Boston division)

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/b3cb9d22ba684a0988c534a634e6cfe2/NH--Missing-Teen-NH

Thanks. From your link:

"The bottom line is this: You have a missing, now 15-year-old girl with no independent financial means, who has cut off communication, either voluntarily or involuntarily, with her family and loved ones," Ramsey said. "Those factors alone continue to push us."

This is off-topic, I know, but you may be interested to know that there is a new search underway for Ayla Reynolds. There will be a press conference at 1:30 ET.

I just saw this on a Boston newscast. Turned it out to find out about 24-year-old math teacher murdered at a North Shore high school. Her body was found overnight in woods behind the school. 14-year-old boy has been charged.

So depressed right now! I am so hoping for a happy resolution in this case. Thanks to all the LE officers working to bring Abigail home!

Mass School Closed Due to Homicide Probe - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Holy Smokes! Good catch! :scared:

Being a car enthusiast, yes I believe that vehicle likely is a Subaru.
However, as far as I know Subarus are quite popular and fairly common cars up in northern New England (being a 4x4 vehicle), so let's be careful here with any kind of guilt by association. The owner of that car and property should IMHO be kept out of this discussion.

so, no note--LE says there is no indication she left voluntarily?
Now, wondering what alerted mom. . . and why the report of a violent crime--

I am just thinking perhaps Mom and Daughter had some kind of agreement that Abby would always let mom know when she arrived home...as most kids do.

Perhaps they did have some kind of little squabble and Mom thought she just wasn't picking up the phone and was some kind of angry.

Mom comes home...no Abby she panics and calls LE. She might have phoned a few friends first. Since no info has been given out...anything is possible.

For mom to arrive home at 7 is a bit late. But the 7 is when she phoned LE. She could have been on the phone for an hour trying to find Abby before she phoned LE.

The above is all how I am thinking it COULD have happened! MOO people!

Please do not sleuth Abby's friends or other FB contacts. You may not provide any personal information about them that is not in MSM or verified by LE.

yes, they are behind walmart... and without getting into too much detail it's info they have that keeps bringing them back there to search and investigate and revisit the site

yes, they are behind walmart... and without getting into too much detail it's info they have that keeps bringing them back there to search and investigate and revisit the site

How close are those hills from the stockade wall? Hard to tell if they're really that close or if they're quite a distance.

Being a car enthusiast, yes I believe that vehicle likely is a Subaru.
However, as far as I know Subarus are quite popular and fairly common cars up in northern New England (being a 4x4 vehicle), so let's be careful here with any kind of guilt by association. The owner of that car and property should IMHO be kept out of this discussion.

LOL we call Subaru the state car of Vermont. Yikes, I have a white Forester!

there is alot of different pieces to all of this that is not public that LE is looking at to try to put it all together and solve it.... the hardest part is the pieces to this puzzle that are missng or not yet found to put it all together and have it make sense.... so some of the bits and pieces they do have they keep re-looking at with fresh eyes to be sure nothing is overlooked

One of the BEST things that people right in Conway, Bartlett, Jackson, Fryeburg, ME and all the surrounding towns can do is seriously, especially people with large amounts of wooded land is to search their own properties......

A couple years ago family members of mine banded together to search my uncle in laws 36 acres of wooded land to assist in an investigation.... nothing turned up and it took days and days of searching but we were all to well aware that someone could have accessed the property without anyone knowing and we did our part to help by making sure the property was thoroughly searched

Anyone have Hollye's map link handy? I can't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsteen