GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking the exact same thing. Usually if a missing teen has previously run away, that's the first conclusion LE will jump to the second time around. I highly doubt they'd have called in the FBI and everyone else- immediately- if they really just thought she'd run away. If they thought she'd run to a specific boy or run with a specific boy, I believe they'd have issued a BOLO for both the guy and Abigail.

I'm certainly in no position to say for sure this report isn't true, I'm just saying if it is true, LE definitely deviated from the norm in how they're handling it. I'd be curious to know why.

As I see it its not her running away its who she is running to be with.
Or if he came to get her!

In the beginning of this investigation I really don't think they were sure what they had other than a missing person.... hence them saying nothing has been ruled in and nothing has been ruled out... its the way the investigation is appearing now that makes it appear that this is more likely an abduction by the way it is being handled and searches being done..... Personally I have had that sinking gut feeling since day one that she was abducted

I am still not sure what they are thinking. Searching in wooded areas etc. could also point to possible accident/injury, possible suicide, possibly lost. I think they are treating her case as worst-case scenario (partly due to Celina-which I think triggered the quick LE response). JMO

I am still not sure what they are thinking. Searching in wooded areas etc. could also point to possible accident/injury, possible suicide, possibly lost. I think they are treating her case as worst-case scenario (partly due to Celina-which I think triggered the quick LE response). JMO

it appears they are treating this as a worst case scenario... so many resources brought in.....

I've lived in NH my whole life and all over the state too. We have had some some really grisly horrid cases, but it does happen everywhere... and that bothers the hell out of me....

it appears they are treating this as a worst case scenario... so many resources brought in.....

I've lived in NH my whole life and all over the state too. We have had some some really grisly horrid cases, but it does happen everywhere... and that bothers the hell out of me....

and I completely agree about the statement regarding Celina.... that is a heartbreaking case and these same leaders in this investigation all worked that case

i think that this team of law enforcement officers who have solved alot of cases have a few serious ones that need closure, like yesterday!!!!!! But think, everytime they work a case whatever they feel they can do better, they learn it for the next, hopefully something in celina's case can help them in better handling of Abby's... and cold cases... and future cases that will sadly happen

Ok, back to the texted heart, I am thinking it is ok to post this if I word it right. Amandareckonwith posted this in her AH file, today I think. And last night honeybun, on page 6 of this thread, post #134 posted the same statement. It is about the heart, I think I did read something much earlier about the heart, but of course can not find it elsewhere in MSM. I also do not think it has come thru LE, or ever been mentioned by LE as a heart.
Can anyone help me find when it was first in MSM?

Ok, back to the texted heart, I am thinking it is ok to post this if I word it right. Amandareckonwith posted this in her AH file, today I think. And last night honeybun, on page 6 of this thread, post #134 posted the same statement. It is about the heart, I think I did read something much earlier about the heart, but of course can not find it elsewhere in MSM. I also do not think it has come thru LE, or ever been mentioned by LE as a heart.

It was in the interview with the bf's Dad that was published. If I get a chance I'll try and look for you, but he said it to MSM, I definitely remember that.

AH also has immediate family in Maine. Zenya's side of the family is from Russia.

She also has a FB presence now which is a good sign.

This is where I saw it...

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/162654/abigail_hernandez_last_text_message

Abigail's last message, which came in at 2:52 -- 22 minutes after the 2:30 p.m. time cops say was the last time the missing teenager was seen -- was just a heart.

so what WAS the last message...hmm
just a heart to BF supposedly though
how could that be taken, given the situation

and did she indeed send it

is there any way that LE can ascertain if her phone had gone off, or the texting part, and then have been turned back on? I have no idea how that stuff works....
would still need to be in service for someone else to, ahh, hijack that conversation? kwim?

http://www.newhampshire.com/article/20131016/NEWS07/131019559&template=newhampshire1407

"He said she was texting away on her phone as she was walking toward her home," the elder Campbell said.
At 2:52 p.m., as he was riding the bus home, Hernandez texted her boyfriend a heart, James Campbell said.
"That was the last he heard from her," James Campbell said.

Yeah, that Oct 15 article is the earliest one I found, too. I just found it at a different link: http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131016/NEWS07/131019559

http://doj.nh.gov/criminal/cold-case/victim-list/index.htm

http://doj.nh.gov/criminal/cold-case/victim-map/index.htm

There are alot of cold cases in NH.... i am so apt to believe that quite a few of the more recent female cases could be all connected, and maybe even connected to abby....

over the years northern NH has definitely had a few whacko creepy sadists running around up there and that is scary... it's all mountains plenty of places to hide.... there have been too many girls and women that it took a LONG time to find or were not found at all!!!!!! and this so terribly worries me for Abby!!!!!

I wonder how LE feels about that text info being released before they released it ... :slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member