GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there ANY kind of connection between the Hernandez family and the RSO/assault suspect's family? And I don't mean via facebook, I mean in real life. Did anyone work together?

IMHO, there doesn't have to be a direct contact between the RSO and the family. The connection could come from friends and their families.

The real world connection could simply be the Fryeburg Fair

The questions that arises in my mind are: what date was the fair and what date did the RSO's relative make the connection directly to Abby on FB ? Could this new connection on FB have then been used as a opening to gain direct access into Abby's personal life ?

http://www.newhampshire.com/article/20131016/NEWS07/131019559&template=newhampshire1407

"She used to ride along on runs with us all the time," James Campbell said. "The last time I saw her was the Sunday before she disappeared. We all went to the Fryeburg Fair and had a great time."
JC is now having a very hard time coping."

"Sunday before she disappeared"... I had a thought. This may have been mentioned before, not sure. Anyway, was wondering if maybe someone who did not know her might have seen her at the fair, and decided she was "interesting". There are people who live by traveling and working (setting up and taking down; running concessions) at fairs, road shows and circuses, and I expect that some of them work at all of the various types of shows and travel all over the country, following the shows. "Sunday before she disappeared" is not that long; maybe some of these people were still around (or was the fair still running?) when she went missing. Some of those people are a very "rough crowd", IMO. I realize they would not know her path or routine, but we don't know all the details of how she disappeared either. Just an idea. Could have been a fair patron too, many travel from far away and follow all the fairs. When I was little, my Grampa watched me very closely when he took me to fairs, and told me to be careful, as "strangers" might not be friendly.

I found the older of the two yesterday and was just waiting to get an account!

The older one owns a business in Conway and has family in Fryeburg. He is out on bail for a sexual assault this summer. I really have a bad feeling about him.

Also, a lot of you have been mentioning Maura...isn't she believed to be alive and well in the Quebec area?

:wagon: Rizzo! :welcome:

:seeya:

Attempted abduction by a man driving a car with NH plates.

Meehan said a white male with brown hair and a medium build drove past the boy two times, and while making a third pass stopped his car and said, "Let me give you a ride." The boy declined and the male drove away.

Police seek the driver, who was in a gray Chrysler 300 with New Hampshire license plates.​

Lowell Sun article

Is there ANY kind of connection between the Hernandez family and the RSO/assault suspect's family? And I don't mean via facebook, I mean in real life. Did anyone work together?

IMO, yes, and yes. YMMV.

YMMV? I'm lost on this abbreviation.... :)

YMMV? I'm lost on this abbreviation.... :)

That is a really old internet (or usenet) abbreviation for your mileage may vary - meaning you may come to your own conclusion, but this is my opinion.

Eta: oops Hope beat me to it!

just watched wmur news 9... their link is not up yet for this but they reported that mission for the missing has coordinated with NH fish and game for tomorrows search..... over 60 people and a dozen k9's to focus on the pudding pond area

just watched wmur news 9... their link is not up yet for this but they reported that mission for the missing has coordinated with NH fish and game for tomorrows search..... over 60 people and a dozen k9's to focus on the pudding pond area

thanks for the info. i wonder if the ghostwhisperer/psychic lady decided this was the best place to put their search team efforts or if there are other reasons

I wonder why there? I mean, it's as good of a place as any, as far as I can tell but they have already searched around Pudding Pond. Maybe LE thinks more eyes, just like the re-search of the WalMart woods, in the same spot would be beneficial.

maybe because they've cleared that area, and it's not as rugged as some of the other areas. I dunno, just a guess

I found the older of the two yesterday and was just waiting to get an account!

The older one owns a business in Conway and has family in Fryeburg. He is out on bail for a sexual assault this summer. I really have a bad feeling about him.

Also, a lot of you have been mentioning Maura...isn't she believed to be alive and well in the Quebec area?

As someone who has been following the Maura Murray case for years I can tell you all that there is absolutely no foundation for that rumour, which is completely unsubstantiated.
IIRC the Quebec rumour started out with an unknown person sending an email to one of the several MM web sites purporting that Maura supposedly was alive and well in Sherbrooke, Quebec.
However much I fervently would love this to be the case, there is absolutely nothing as far as I know to back that rumour up.
The MM case is IMHO a deeply troubling one. I suggest that you check out the timeline of events in the immediate hours after Maura's crash on route 112 in Haverhill, NH, as listed on Maura's Wikipedia page.
IMHO, there is one particular point in that timeline which sticks out like a sore thumb and which should be pretty obvious for anyone with a critical and analytical mind to zoom in on...

As someone who has been following the Maura Murray case for years I can tell you all that there is absolutely no foundation for that rumour, which is completely unsubstantiated.
IIRC the Quebec rumour started out with an unknown person sending an email to one of the several MM web sites purporting that Maura supposedly was alive and well in Sherbrooke, Quebec.
However much I fervently would love this to be the case, there is absolutely nothing as far as I know to back that rumour up.
The MM case is IMHO a deeply troubling one. I suggest that you check out the timeline of events in the immediate hours after Maura's crash on route 112 in Haverhill, NH, as listed on Maura's Wikipedia page.
IMHO, there is one particular point in that timeline which sticks out like a sore thumb and which should be pretty obvious for anyone with a critical and analytical mind to zoom in on...

I agree, I thought it was the most ridiculous rumor ever that she fles to canada, imo she was abducted by a stranger and was in the wrong place at the wrong time

I wonder why there? I mean, it's as good of a place as any, as far as I can tell but they have already searched around Pudding Pond. Maybe LE thinks more eyes, just like the re-search of the WalMart woods, in the same spot would be beneficial.

I will check if the link is up but alan tate, the founder said to news 9 that they have k9's specifically trained to scent from the water surface and that was the main reason why they wanted to start there, because of the water

Surely with all of the LE on the case, RSO's would be among the first on the agenda.

I just wish I felt like LE knew, one way or the other, what they have here with Abigail. They sound uncertain to me, at this late date. JMO

It's actually becoming ridiculous how often you are the voice of reason to me. Stop reading my thoughts!

More action on the CDS FB that we discussed last night .

I agree, I thought it was the most ridiculous rumor ever that she fles to canada, imo she was abducted by a stranger and was in the wrong place at the wrong time

What makes Maura's case so confounding is that there are a number of things which at least in theory could have happened to her.
I believe that Maura was struggling with a lot of difficult issues at the time of her vanishing. No theories can IMHO be dismissed as impossible without further evidence at hand.

Even so I personally believe that Maura most likely became a victim of foul play in NH.
I just got a private message asking me to clarify the timeline of events on that fateful February 9th 2004.
It is to be found on Maura Murray's Wikipedia page with the relevant timeline for the hours immediately after her disappearance to be located under the heading 'Disappearance".
Does anything strike you as at least somewhat strange when reading through the rather charitably bland but factually correct Wikipedia text?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member