GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad we are back up and running!!! Now let's help get Abby home!!! I've been analyzing her case by myself today and just felt the need to let you guys know how much I appreciate all of you I don't post a lot but I read every word!!!
Thanks guys!!!!

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131026/NEWS07/131029344&template=mobileart

Zenya Hernandez spoke adamantly and directly as she addressed a crowd of about 500 people who attended a vigil Saturday night for her missing daughter, Abigail Hernandez.

"Somebody knows about what happened" to Abigail, she said, urging crowd members to watch others around them "who may have changed their behavior" since Abigail's disappearance.

So glad we are back up and running!!! Now let's help get Abby home!!! I've been analyzing her case by myself today and just felt the need to let you guys know how much I appreciate all of you I don't post a lot but I read every word!!!
Thanks guys!!!!

Back atcha, Brippilane! :heart:

I was trying to do a little surfing the web myself...

It is just not the same without our WSers!

:websleuther:

While watching the video posted by WMUR, I noticed that there was some information displayed about the bag Abby was carrying and some jewelry she was known to wear.
This would suggest that they do not have the bag and it continues to be part of the search list. [0:19 sec]

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/volunteers-join-search-for-abigail-hernandez/-/9857858/22641426/-/7l3qxl/-/index.html

Good catch! I wonder if anyone can get a screen shot of that part of the video. The camera passes very quickly over the paper listing her personal items.

The first one says "cream color bag with brown highlights inside the camo bag."

Then, "silver colored heart shaped necklace" with some type of stone. I can't catch the rest. Earrings are listed below that.

Good catch! I wonder if anyone can get a screen shot of that part of the video. The camera passes very quickly over the paper listing her personal items.

Then, "silver colored heart shaped necklace" with some type of stone. I can't catch the rest. Earrings are listed below that.

That's all that can be seen. Such a shame they can;t post that information for the general public.

That's all that can be seen. Such a shame they can;t post that information for the general public.

I hope they at least notified any pawn shops in the area when she disappeared. I have my doubts, though, considering a full week passed before they told us her iPhone is missing and asked businesses to check their lost and found.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

"Circumstances: Both photos shown are of Abigail. She was last seen leaving her school on October 9, 2013 at approximately 3:00 p.m. Abigail was last seen wearing a thin charcoal grey sweater with horizontal stripes, black yoga pants, tall leather boots, and was carrying a grey shoulder bag."

The FBI poster doesn't mention the bag. This could be another bag that was inside the large one she was carrying? OR there could be other items missing from home? Cream color inside the camo bag?
There is also a photo somewhere of her wearing a silver necklace with what appears to be a blue heart charm/pendant-I noted this back when looking at her FB photos and others-most show a silver/gold necklace and a recent photo of AH and JC I believe shows the heart? I will try to locate-think its of JC and AH. may or may not be the item listed.

Added: http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.com/2013/10/abigail-hernandez-missing-from-north.html
Half way down on the page under the AH youtube video-photo of AH and JC with necklace/charm.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

"Circumstances: Both photos shown are of Abigail. She was last seen leaving her school on October 9, 2013 at approximately 3:00 p.m. Abigail was last seen wearing a thin charcoal grey sweater with horizontal stripes, black yoga pants, tall leather boots, and was carrying a grey shoulder bag."

The FBI poster doesn't mention the bag. This could be another bag that was inside the large one she was carrying? OR there could be other items missing from home? Cream color inside the camo bag?
There is also a photo somewhere of her wearing a silver necklace with what appears to be a blue heart charm/pendant-I noted this back when looking at her FB photos and others-most show a silver/gold necklace and a recent photo of AH and JC I believe shows the heart? I will try to locate-think its of JC and AH. may or may not be the item listed.

Added: http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.com/2013/10/abigail-hernandez-missing-from-north.html
Half way down on the page under the AH youtube video-photo of AH and JC with necklace/charm.

Could it be a gray camo bag? Walmart sells these http://www.walmart.com/ip/Extreme-P...Anodized-Nonstick-Chili-Pot-with-Lid/29857560

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131026/NEWS07/131029344&template=mobileart

Zenya Hernandez spoke adamantly and directly as she addressed a crowd of about 500 people who attended a vigil Saturday night for her missing daughter, Abigail Hernandez.

"Somebody knows about what happened" to Abigail, she said, urging crowd members to watch others around them "who may have changed their behavior" since Abigail's disappearance.

We have heard the phrase before (from the FBI highlighted above) on a child's abduction case. Sound familiar???

And why for the past 2 1/2 weeks she was last seen leaving the school at 2:30 pm and now stated above, she was last seen leaving her school at approximately 3:00 pm. 30 minutes is a big time difference in this case. I understand that LE has been holding back on some facts but this 30 minutes time frame difference........IMHO, that changes alot of things.

And why for the past 2 1/2 weeks she was last seen leaving the school at 2:30 pm and now stated above, she was last seen leaving her school at approximately 3:00 pm. 30 minutes is a big time difference in this case. I understand that LE has been holding back on some facts but this 30 minutes time frame difference........IMHO, that changes alot of things.

Good catch, Hwneyz! :thumb:

30 minutes makes quite a bit of difference.... Doesn't it?

:waitasec:

(Is there a time stamp on that pic of Abigail at school?....
But then again... That may not be the exact time she was leaving school, anyway.... Is it... :sigh:)

That cant be, JC saw her leaving as he pulled away in the bus at 230..

Or maybe he didnt !!!! Maybe the story told by the "Heart Text " info giver is not true.

Now why would he lie ???? Hmmmmm...

Maybe LE set the trap and somebody stepped in it .

Thank you for fixing the problem, I was at a loss yesterday without WS lol

That cant be, <modsnip> saw her leaving as he pulled away in the bus at 230..

Or maybe he didnt !!!! Maybe the story told by the "Heart Text " info giver is not true.

Now why would he lie ???? Hmmmmm...

Maybe LE set the trap and somebody stepped in it .

Exactly !

Out of town search group parked at base of cranmore next to Krista's pond.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Non-LE K9 search group around First Bridge, near west side rd. Took a short video will post later.

Half marathon going up WS Rd. Just saw Abby's mom. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads