GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangit! NordicPete has me researching Maura Murray. AGAIN!

A lot of questions on why we don't allow discussing what is going on at other websites and or facebook.

We try very hard to stick with the facts known here and to keep the conversation focused on the case. We don't allow rumor here, anything from facebook is considered rumor. You can discuss anything that is in main stream media and law enforcement. You can speculate but only with what we know at this time.

I unapproved the posts discussing moderation, it takes away from discussing Abigail. If you have a question you can pm CatFancier, me or any Mod if you do have a question.

Thank you

Ima

The only activity i see on going in the case is the Missing Abigail Facebook page. Nothing from Le in days. Maybe its me, but I find it really weird. Even this forum is quiet.

it's not you. ;)

We come to this point in every case, if the person is not located within the first few weeks. The only cases where new conversation is likely is when LE has named a suspect or made an arrest. And the FB pages quickly turn into prayer pages, often with little else tolerated.

For me, it is a shame that LE remains determinedly closed-mouthed in missing person cases, as a rule. In this case, at least we have LE saying they really do not have much to go on...more often, we just hear nothing.

Hoping something breaks, and that this thread, like too many others, does not end up shut down, pending news. Talking about a case here, even if it is repetitious, may bring something to light by someone local logging on and reading, who knows. Also, if the threads are closed, the missing person "disappears" twice. IMO

I hope it's okay to ask this??
Are you guys all doing the online vigil tonight at 6pm??

We come to this point in every case, if the person is not located within the first few weeks. The only cases where new conversation is likely is when LE has named a suspect or made an arrest. And the FB pages quickly turn into prayer pages, often with little else tolerated.

For me, it is a shame that LE remains determinedly closed-mouthed in missing person cases, as a rule. In this case, at least we have LE saying they really do not have much to go on...more often, we just hear nothing.

Hoping something breaks, and that this thread, like too many others, does not end up shut down, pending news. Talking about a case here, even if it is repetitious, may bring something to light by someone local logging on and reading, who knows. Also, if the threads are closed, the missing person "disappears" twice. IMO

Our hands have been tied since the beginning. Nothing from LE, nothing from the locals. NH Law Enforcement did their job. They shut everything and everybody down..pronto from day one..well maybe two because we did hear a squeak or two at first.

There are no leaks but sad to say...there is also no Abby!

Somebody has to be tickled pink!

I also plan to join in with the online vigil :)

Abby has been on my mind a lot lately, even though I haven't posted. I've been following our thread here multiple times a day and the Facebook page daily. Still hoping for the best for this beautiful girl! :rose:

This is a frustrating case. I haven't had much hope from the early days, and now I worry that it will go cold before Abby is found. But I stay on the thread, hoping something will break, and because you never know what interesting tidbits will pop up. You have to be quick though! :angel::silenced:
I haven't decided whether I am going to join the FB vigil. Most of my FB friends are from overseas (I share a hobby with them sort of...) and honestly, none of my friends are really aware of my interest in missing persons cases... So I would feel strange. So I am on the fence about it for now.
:blowkiss: to the mods

This is a frustrating case. I haven't had much hope from the early days, and now I worry that it will go cold before Abby is found. But I stay on the thread, hoping something will break, and because you never know what interesting tidbits will pop up. You have to be quick though! :angel::silenced:
I haven't decided whether I am going to join the FB vigil. Most of my FB friends are from overseas (I share a hobby with them sort of...) and honestly, none of my friends are really aware of my interest in missing persons cases... So I would feel strange. So I am on the fence about it for now.
:blowkiss: to the mods

BBM

None of my friends nor acquaintances know of my preoccupation with missing person cases, either. I've always wondered if there were others of us who keep this important aspect of our lives private. I figure, for the vigil tonight, if someone is curious why I put it up, I'll direct them here. Maybe they'll get hooked, too :)

Yes, I will be. Can't hurt to get her picture out there as much as possible.

:winner:

best post of the day. couldn't find the emoticon...

Originally Posted by soyesterday View Post

Me too.

it's two hours into the vigil and it's amazing (sickening) to me how many of her 'close bff's' and community members haven't participated.

sorry mods. i'm getting very, very, very jaded here...IMO with good reason.

JMO...

I fail to see what good that vigil is supposed to accomplish. Looking around I didn't notice all that many people who participated. Maybe I am not looking in the right places??

So, AH's dad has come out of hiding. Or am I the last person to realize this? Tonight is the vigil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justiceduck