GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I post Reubens message to Abby here? It's from his FB page and on the vigil this evening. Not sure on that one.

Anyway he is asking her to please come home and nobody will be mad and it sounds to me like he thinks she ran away!

With that said what parent would want to think she was taken. Running away gives hope. Taken is NO hope.

So I understand his plea given with hope. Sigh...where are you Abby.

IDK...There are cases of missing children all the time, where the parent say things like "They didn't run away. They were abducted". Most parents wouldn't want LE/the public to start thinking their child ran away, because that means less resources and less interest and less urgency.

I think by putting out the plea, he has answered a lot of questions. My heart goes out to Abigail's parents, sister and other family members. This case is more perplexing than Sierra Lamar's disappearance in California. At least there were clues and LE was much more forthcoming in Sierra's case.

I can't believe with all the LE involved in the Hernandez matter that they are no closer to solving this case than Day One. Yes, I believe they don't have anything, and as each day passes, we are further away from the answer. So very sad.

I am having a different take on the father's plea. From the beginning the mother and the sister both said "come home". Now a month later the Dad is saying the same thing. The Dad also talked about their last conversation. When was that last conversation? Still so much we do not know.

Maybe the "secret life" comment from LE has them still not convinced that she was taken/abducted, i.e a chance she did make a plan and leave.

IMO if LE does think she was abducted, they need to say so, to dispel what dad is saying, so that the "runaway" scenario does not take over.

So on the vigil page the admins are making it very clear that 'Abby disappeared from a very public place' What public place would that be...please?

So on the vigil page the admins are making it very clear that 'Abby disappeared from a very public place' What public place would that be...please?

Yes, and how do they know it was from a very public place?

Well...outdoors, on way home from school, would qualify as public to me.

Unless they have video, I don't see how they can make that assumption.

Unless they have video, I don't see how they can make that assumption.

I think it is a fair assumption...even if she got into a car, it would have been on a public road, most likely. The last place she was seen was out in the public. I don't think it was meant as a clue or an assertion, just kind of like "in broad daylight" kind of thing, JMO.

This case is getting more intense and the tight knit community is now starting to talk!!
IMO

Well...outdoors, on way home from school, would qualify as public to me.

I don't think the places she might have walked through the woods would be public places.

Another confusing piece of the puzzle...where does it fit!

Are we 100% sure that is really Abby's dad?

I had the same thought. Do we have confirmation from MSM that RH is Abby's father? If he is, it leads to other theories, based on an interesting age difference according to basic internet searches.

With that said, which might be more than I should have, let's keep this thread open and not take this line of conversation to a point that will get the thread closed.

Abby and her family need our support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member