GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wcax.com/story/23862656/spreading-the-word-about-a-missing-teen-online

North Conway, N.H. -
A community is turning to social media this Sunday to help spread the word about a missing teenager.

The White Milers running club in North Conway, New Hampshire is having an online vigil.

For four hours Sunday evening, they are asking everyone to update their Profile Pic and Cover Photo on Facebook to include Abigail Hernandez.

We can't talk about the Vigil, right? or social media? I don't want to violate the rules.

I guess news it getting out there, my best friend from high school just posted Abby's picture on her FB. She's a runner and says it's a small, tight community.

If you think you wouldn't be able to post it here, don't. Don't bring it up "sort of" and then stop.

If you think you wouldn't be able to post it here, don't. Don't bring it up "sort of" and then stop.

Sorry if my post seemed that way, it wasn't my intent. I am new here and am just trying to follow the rules of the forum. There is some stuff going on with one of the people who is running the vigil and the father of Abigail- not sure if it's allowed on here or not, but others are referencing the same thing as myself, so I thought I could post it, too, seeing that their posts weren't deleted. Again, I am truly sorry, not trying to make waves or cause trouble, I promise you. I appreciate what you Mods try to do here, being a former Mod at two very busy boards in the past, I know and appreciate all the hard work and dedication you all do. Thank you. :blowkiss:

Let's hope this gets her face out there more and that she comes home safely.

Can I post Reubens message to Abby here? It's from his FB page and on the vigil this evening. Not sure on that one.

Anyway he is asking her to please come home and nobody will be mad and it sounds to me like he thinks she ran away!

With that said what parent would want to think she was taken. Running away gives hope. Taken is NO hope.

So I understand his plea given with hope. Sigh...where are you Abby.

Can I post Reubens message to Abby here? It's from his FB page and on the vigil this evening. Not sure on that one.

Anyway he is asking her to please come home and nobody will be mad and it sounds to me like he thinks she ran away!

With that said what parent would want to think she was taken. Running away gives hope. Taken is NO hope.

So I understand his plea given with hope. Sigh...where are you Abby.

That's how I read it, that he's simply praying that she ran away. Like you said, what parent would want to think otherwise? :tears:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StuartGotz