GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The kidnap victims themselves are often drug dealers, but the violence isn't limited to the criminal underworld. A kidnapping crew victim lashed out in revenge on Sept. 6, 2010, opening fire inside the crowded La Guira nightclub, targeting members of The Joloperros.

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/23...w-challenge-for-law-enforcement#ixzz2jjuUF1tW

If god forbid, you (general) are abducted by someone, it's going to be some lone predator, not some kidnapping gang who tracks your movements for months.

I'm curious, what does this have to do with Abby?

Does it have to do with Abby?

COULD there be a connection? Do we know details about everyone connected to Abby?
The Press release mentions Mass and NH agencies investigating cases.

Since there are not many details, there are a lot of what if's. May not be probable but possible.

Another shot-in-the-dark possibility.. the man who was most highly considered a POI in the MA Holly Piirainen abduction/murder (and potentially that of nearby Holly Bish?) has since moved to NH, where he's apparently been arrested a few times, once for assaulting his own daughter. I can't find (or maybe I'm too tired to look properly) where he resides currently* or when he's been incarcerated. Hopefully LE's looked into it. Or maybe he was a false lead all around (but I can see why he was brought up... dumping your boots and your truck the day after, approaching the family on your own offering help..), but there were apparently many questionable, lie detector test failing people surfacing in those two cases, both of which remain unsolved. While we're talking potential connections. He's also been brought up in Maura Murray discussions.

*Edit: Bristol, NH, but take that with a grain of salt. A little under two hours away. This search also brought up some reading on a NH RSO who was once suspected to be the unidentified Connecticut River Valley Killer. Had no idea there were so many unsolved abductions and murders in the area.

There doesn't seem to be anything so far in this case that you can never say anything. except an accident (hasn't been found) or runaway IMO. This doesn't seem to fit to me as no social media, where she did have a part-time job, there has been no mention if her bank account has been accessed if she had one or if she was paid in cash. I suspect a number of things stopped, but geez the FBI & every other resource was on this case (good on them) from day 1 or 2.

During the online vigil, RH brings up the last letter he received from Abby as part of his plea. Ever since, I can't help but wonder, when was this correspondence received? 2 months ago? 6 months ago? A year ago? If it is fairly recent, then what she wrote may be helpful in understanding her thoughts about how things were going for her, what she was doing and things that were important to her at that time. We'll never know the contents, but I'm sure LE is exploring all of this if it is relevant.

He does mention that Abby ended this letter by saying, "I love you very, very, very much - You will always be my dad."

Was this concluding remark simply a loving reassurance to him about his continued role in her life, or conversely, an expression of difficulty with someone trying to step into the role as father?

According to this article: http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index.php/newsx/local-news/109589-rich-gray-comments-on-case-from-afar mom's significant other was in town in late summer on leave. (Late summer typically means the end of August/early-mid September to me.) Might something have recently changed or was there some anticipated change expected within the home that she might find upsetting enough to leave over? Hard to say.

If bio-dad's message IS able to reach her, I'm just glad he said the right things...
that he loves her back equally as much as she loves him, she will always be his daughter and that things can be worked out. Come home, Abby!

But, if she walked to a friend's house, I think she would have been seen.

Wouldn't the scent dogs have traced her scent to the friends house? I'm not familiar with the SAR dogs, do they follow the strongest scent?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everything above is JMO!

Hi all. Been following all along. One thing that heightened my interest after vigil. I did not realize Abby was religious. Do we have any info on her religious involvements? I know when I was 14/15 although a practicing catholic, I did not quote scripture.

well i guess i have to disagree with all of you. :eek:

maybe just a few kids went to the dance, but abigail and her boyfriend were among them. even if it wasn't their style.

maybe just the ones on the student council website were excited about it... but no one posted any pictures. yet there are a couple hundred of spirit week, dressed silly and in school. can't imagine at least one of them wouldn't post at least one photo of one another dressed up.

maybe it's just me.;)

My son just went to homecoming with his girlfriend. I had to literally beg him for a photo. And then had to promise not to post it or share it with anyone. They were both wearing jeans. He is the only child out of 8 that went to a homecoming dance. I guess I'm 'old school' because I thought homecoming was a formal dance. Apparently it is no longer formal.

All that just to say, I now see nothing wrong with there being no photos of the dance. Spirit week is different, everyone dressed silly and acting silly so I would expect many photos. But a non-formal dance? I guess no photos is now the 'norm' JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everything above is JMO!

Another shot-in-the-dark possibility.. the man who was most highly considered a POI in the MA Holly Piirainen abduction/murder (and potentially that of nearby Holly Bish?) has since moved to NH, where he's apparently been arrested a few times, once for assaulting his own daughter. I can't find (or maybe I'm too tired to look properly) where he resides currently* or when he's been incarcerated. Hopefully LE's looked into it. Or maybe he was a false lead all around (but I can see why he was brought up... dumping your boots and your truck the day after, approaching the family on your own offering help..), but there were apparently many questionable, lie detector test failing people surfacing in those two cases, both of which remain unsolved. While we're talking potential connections. He's also been brought up in Maura Murray discussions.

*Edit: Bristol, NH, but take that with a grain of salt. A little under two hours away. This search also brought up some reading on a NH RSO who was once suspected to be the unidentified Connecticut River Valley Killer. Had no idea there were so many unsolved abductions and murders in the area.

i think this has some shades of the Molly Bish case. IIRC from the TV special i saw on the case, LE thought she was being watched for some time by the perp before being abducted. the abduction took place in a wooded area near a lake where she was lifegaurding, which could possibly make sense if this guy was hiding out near the power line trail AH was last seen walking towards.

i always think of the Molly bish case b/c i remember watching it when i was pregnant w/my daughter and still trying to think of a name for her that went with my husbands long last name lol. I remember thinking "wait, i've always loved that name, why haven't i thought of it?" i forgot about it for another few months but we were still arguing over names and it was the one we both agreed on.

Here's a wiki page on that case:
Death of Molly Bish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do not sleuth minors or friends from Abby's FB! This is a serious TOS violation and will not be tolerated.

i think this has some shades of the Molly Bish case. IIRC from the TV special i saw on the case, LE thought she was being watched for some time by the perp before being abducted. the abduction took place in a wooded area near a lake where she was lifegaurding, which could possibly make sense if this guy was hiding out near the power line trail AH was last seen walking towards.

i always think of the Molly bish case b/c i remember watching it when i was pregnant w/my daughter and still trying to think of a name for her that went with my husbands long last name lol. I remember thinking "wait, i've always loved that name, why haven't i thought of it?" i forgot about it for another few months but we were still arguing over names and it was the one we both agreed on.

Here's a wiki page on that case:
Death of Molly Bish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I live right up the road from where Molly's body was found, and Every day I pass by the little roadside cross and "shrine" that has grown there. She and her family are very much in the hearts of everyone in the area.

I do not think her case is connected with AH (we are probably four hrs or more from N Conway), but I guess if one of the suspects relocated to NH it could be possible. I tend to think, though, that Molly's case is connected with Holly P's, and that the culprit is either dead or relocated far away from New England.

A big difference would be that though Warren MA (where Molly was abducted from) and N Conway are both small New England towns, N Conway gets a lot more traffic, in the form of tourists and shoppers at the outlets than Warren. There is really not much in this area to bring in outsiders, even the ponds/lakes. Though I have to say, being from southeastern Mass myself and speaking as an outsider to this part of the state, it feels like there's a pretty big local "creep" population. :scared:

Anyway, just some pre-coffee rambling. Where are you, Abby? :(

I live right up the road from where Molly's body was found, and Every day I pass by the little roadside cross and "shrine" that has grown there. She and her family are very much in the hearts of everyone in the area.

I do not think her case is connected with AH (we are probably four hrs or more from N Conway), but I guess if one of the suspects relocated to NH it could be possible. I tend to think, though, that Molly's case is connected with Holly P's, and that the culprit is either dead or relocated far away from New England.

A big difference would be that though Warren MA (where Molly was abducted from) and N Conway are both small New England towns, N Conway gets a lot more traffic, in the form of tourists and shoppers at the outlets than Warren. There is really not much in this area to bring in outsiders, even the ponds/lakes. Though I have to say, being from southeastern Mass myself and speaking as an outsider to this part of the state, it feels like there's a pretty big local "creep" population. :scared:

Anyway, just some pre-coffee rambling. Where are you, Abby? :(

I definitely agree that the cases aren't related at all, i prob should have clarified my post better. I just mean that the way AH was abducted (i believe she was abducted) and the way Molly was, could be similar, but def not the same perp.

I know what you mean about driving by a cross everyday that relates to the death of a young person. A case in my area (Amy Willard case) there's a cross right where you get on one of the main turnpikes where amy was abducted by someone impersonating a cop, and everytime i see this on the ramp it reminds me of the situation and keeps my highly vigilent in remembering that there are definitely cases where young woman are pulled over by someone impersonating a cop and then abducted and killed.

i guess the only thing in this case that makes me question if she was abducted from the power line trail, or somewhere in the woods on her walk home, is that her mother stated she disappeared from a busy area, so i'm not sure that would fit.

<modsnip>

Following the various FBs has me in a state of despair. The casual racism, sexism, and homophobic slurs is absolutely disgusting. Completely unedifying. I cannot understand why people wish to grandstand and make ugly spectacles of themselves, creating a sideshow when there is a YOUNG GIRL MISSING.

The father has been cleared by LE, no? Yet he is being attacked and called racial/ethnic slurs (which is horribly ironic, given that Abby shares the same race/ethnicity as her father!!) by many locals. Unbelievable.

I'm afraid if something doesn't break soon that someone is going to stir up sme sort of vigilante action against dad or someone else. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw