GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...I can't imagine something happening to one of my friends and not talking about it. I've always been curious about the friends with her that night...leaving her along rt. 29? Just seems so weird. Thanks for the info.

Snipped by me. Yes, I meant Morgan's high school and college friends (as well as those with her that night). We lived in Northern VA at the time and it was a big story there, too.

Is this related to Abby or just for information?

It might be. Mom comes home sees house is broken into and AH isn't home, immediately calls police. The dogs tracked AH home, maybe she did make it home and found those boys in her house. She ran, they chased. Maybe she got away and is afraid to come home? Or maybe they injured her? Explains fast response from LE and quick call to the LE about missing child.

And what does this article from 2011 have to do with Abby?

I have been here, following the case, hoping to see "found safe" every day. Waking up in the middle of the night to check to see if she has been found.

I am really confused about what is going on here in the thread. I don't have the time to read back and decipher the nonsense from the "real" posts. Will somebody please just post a few words to let me know if there is any news, good or bad, regarding the fact that Abby is still missing or any closer to being found???

Claire, I don't think anyone knows what might be happening at the moment but there is current activity in the scanner thread and our locals are on alert:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224596&page=40

RSO adjacent to N/S rd in between Walmart and AH home:

THOMAS P COSSETTE
Last Known Address:
95 Common Court Apt 36 North Conway, NEW HAMPSHIRE 03860

Race: White
Sex: Male
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'11
Hair: Brown
Weight 215 lbs.
Age/DOB: 1/12/1975
Thomas P Cossette's
Entire criminal record
Offense or Statute
Offense/Statute: Simple Assault 13 February 1996
Offense/Statute: Disorderly Conduct 14 June 2011
Offense/Statute: Prohibited Sales 179:5 27 August 1997
Offense/Statute: Theft Of Services 637:8 14 June 1994
Offense/Statute: Unlawful Activities 163-b:3 18 March 1997
Offense/Statute: Agg. Fel. Sex. Assault 632-A:2 05 February 2003
Alias(es)
Cossette, Thomas
Collected from this official state registry website or page:

http://www4.egov.nh.gov/nsor/Display.aspx?offenderID=4363

And what does this article from 2011 have to do with Abby?

I have been here, following the case, hoping to see "found safe" every day. Waking up in the middle of the night to check to see if she has been found.

I am really confused about what is going on here in the thread. I don't have the time to read back and decipher the nonsense from the "real" posts. Will somebody please just post a few words to let me know if there is any news, good or bad, regarding the fact that Abby is still missing or any closer to being found???

Use google to get current news reports? The link is of an incident that took place in NC with HS aged people. You can also try researching on your own.
http://www.bringabbyhome.com/

It might be. Mom comes home sees house is broken into and AH isn't home, immediately calls police. The dogs tracked AH home, maybe she did make it home and found those boys in her house. She ran, they chased. Maybe she got away and is afraid to come home? Or maybe they injured her? Explains fast response from LE and quick call to the LE about missing child.

Well thanks Mom24. Could be...might have happened.

I thought I was standing all alone on tippy toes saying 'she made it home'.

Several things have bothered me;

Somebody telling candy missing mom bought for Halloween
How quick they mobilized
The yellow tape...yes that darn tape again!
100 boots on the ground Oct 10 am.
Phone lost or not lost
Dogs track Abby to house or not

It's like an itch and I can't scratch it!

Thank you everyone for helping me. I got so nervous, got all twitchy! Have no idea if the activity had anything to do with Abby, just that all LE, fd, rescue 2 ambulances were at blue condo area near settlers green, not village way. Somewhere back in this thread we already have a photo of the condo.

I will tell you more as I hear from the local friend., he is your friend too.

Could be a lead and possible repeat criminal activity. Criminals tend to follow patterns

She has a lot of friends on FB and her activity on her page shows her to be social and average, IMO. I am not sure where the impression she is shy or introverted comes from, but JMO.

RSO adjacent to N/S rd in between Walmart and AH home:

THOMAS P COSSETTE
Last Known Address:
95 Common Court Apt 36 North Conway, NEW HAMPSHIRE 03860

Race: White
Sex: Male
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'11
Hair: Brown
Weight 215 lbs.
Age/DOB: 1/12/1975
Thomas P Cossette's
Entire criminal record
Offense or Statute
Offense/Statute: Simple Assault 13 February 1996
Offense/Statute: Disorderly Conduct 14 June 2011
Offense/Statute: Prohibited Sales 179:5 27 August 1997
Offense/Statute: Theft Of Services 637:8 14 June 1994
Offense/Statute: Unlawful Activities 163-b:3 18 March 1997
Offense/Statute: Agg. Fel. Sex. Assault 632-A:2 05 February 2003
Alias(es)
Cossette, Thomas
Collected from this official state registry website or page:

http://www4.egov.nh.gov/nsor/Display.aspx?offenderID=4363

The felonious sex. assault was on a girl who was 15 years old when it started and 16 when he was caught. He apparently groomed her and then forcibly sexually assaulted her on a number of instances.

I don't think she was seen as a threat. A girl who is seen as a threat would be one who is really outgoing, very popular, etc. Basically, a girl who threatens to take away something the other girls have. I think it's more likely that Abby kept to herself.

Or it could be a girl that the guys they went to 8th grade with didn't know, a girl that was someone new and interesting to them. Just because a girl is quiet and keeps to herself doesn't mean that boys wouldn't notice her and in turn that the girls wouldn't notice that. If a 15 year old notices the boy she likes noticing another girl, IMHO she would see the other girl as a threat.

ALWAYS MOO

She has a lot of friends on FB and her activity on her page shows her to be social and average, IMO. I am not sure where the impression she is shy or introverted comes from, but JMO.

I may have started that. I just think she looks shy and quiet. Her photos always have a small smile instead of the big teenage girl presence we're used to.

Well thanks Mom24. Could be...might have happened.

I thought I was standing all alone on tippy toes saying 'she made it home'.

Several things have bothered me;

Somebody telling candy missing mom bought for Halloween
How quick they mobilized
The yellow tape...yes that darn tape again!
100 boots on the ground Oct 10 am.
Phone lost or not lost
Dogs track Abby to house or not

It's like an itch and I can't scratch it!

It would explain the whole "dogs tracked her home" while still being true that she didn't make it home. She made it to the house, but didn't enter. And I know if I came home, found the house wide open and my minor child missing, I'd be calling LE immediately.

I may have started that. I just think she looks shy and quiet. Her photos always have a small smile instead of the big teenage girl presence we're used to.

While it does seem most teen girls are kind of over the top...they all are not, lol. I only know from my nieces, who are not shy or introverted at all, but are very mild-mannered girls and have the mildest SM presence ever.

It would explain the whole "dogs tracked her home" while still being true that she didn't make it home. She made it to the house, but didn't enter. And I know if I came home, found the house wide open and my minor child missing, I'd be calling LE immediately.

One more thing I meant to put on my post was the time Zenya arrived home.

I always thought she would have been home for some time calling friends and family and classmates trying to find Abby.

Others have said she might have worked 7 - 7 and called LE immediately upon arrival.

So if she called immediately...something happened there. Something wasn't right and LE recognized it right away.

If she was home for a couple of hours before she called...maybe not. Maybe they just fell in as trained to do.

I donno?

Just got back on board here. What is going on in North Conway? Any updates? Glad to got to see the wizard Rabbit. {smiles}

While it does seem most teen girls are kind of over the top...they all are not, lol. I only know from my nieces, who are not shy or introverted at all, but are very mild-mannered girls and have the mildest SM presence ever.

I find the way she holds herself in her photos appears a bit uncomfortable in her skin so to speak. Whether it is shy, guarded, who knows.

I don't think all are over the top, either. Not even sure most are. I know mine are rather quiet, introverted, etc. Their friends are much the same way though not all introverts. None of mine have an FB page. They each have one SM place they go to but one rarely goes. They really do not care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw