GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the candy was taken that day? I still find it odd, even after your explanation Mom, that the mother would mention the candy missing. She hadn't noticed the candy missing before that day? Sorry to keep going back to the candy folks.

When they have a missing person they ask for every detail about the person and the home. And just to set the record straight, mom didn't mention the candy, it was mentioned in the context of how a private group was going to search and what they do with any evidence they find. I think the candy wrapper was more significant in that it tells anyone out there if they find anything to leave it and let LE handle it. Even something as simple as a candy wrapper can be evidence.
When my sister disappeared I was stunned at the questions we were asked. They even asked me if any of my stuff was missing, like clothing or perfume or feminine products. They asked my parents to think about what kind of food she liked, did she floss every day, etc. My parent's noticed a towel was missing and I noticed a pair of socks and a sweater missing. Unfortunately we found out months later the stuff was in the lost and found at the high school and had been for months. They even asked when my sister's menstrual cycle was and whether she was on birth control. They check everything. So it doesn't surprise me Mom would notice some missing halloween candy. What would be significant about it is whether it's three bags of mini hershey bars or a few mini hershey bars. Kids always sneak into candy, it's the amount that's missing that would determine if she were trying to take enough to subsist off.

It's not that candy was missing it is things that the search teams were to be on the look out for, things abby may have had in her bag, candy she liked, and candy she may have had in her bag that she had taken prior to going missing, which was bought for halloween. She may or may have not eaten it all, might have had empty wrappers in her bag. That is how I see it anyway. JMO

Thanks Ski, that's what I was trying to say..... but I'm exhausted so I don't think I'm functioning too well lol....

Or.....someone else could of had the same kind of candy on them.

Not incoherent at all! Thanks for breaking down. Number 1 is the why of walking home. Knowing that her mom had told her take the bus, that she walked home is significant. I like what you said about #3, it makes sense! And #5 might explain some of the secrecy and privacy issues. I remember a news article in which those that know AH were told not to even speak about what her hobbies and likes are, and that sounded like a complete shut down to me and I couldn't understand why. There's a valid reason why they haven't humanized this child more and legal issues may be some of that, or some past threat.

So #4 on here just keeps me wondering if somehow the father is related to aaron Hernandez the football player who is from conneticut. It appears that 2 of his family members have died in crazy situations since aaron Hernandez went on trial. Maybe this is why the father tried to remain Unkown and location?? idk.. just thinking. On the date of her dissapearance aaron hernandez was his first day of court .

So #4 on here just keeps me wondering if somehow the father is related to aaron Hernandez the football player who is from conneticut. It appears that 2 of his family members have died in crazy situations since aaron Hernandez went on trial. Maybe this is why the father tried to remain Unkown and location?? idk.. just thinking. On the date of her dissapearance aaron hernandez was his first day of court .

that is a very interesting train of thought.

If her dad was related to a big name NFL player, everyone would have known about it long before his downfall, IMO, and it would have been leaked by now.

Next question...why are they bouncing from apartment to apartment when the family owns a home in Jackson? Would the key to the Jackson home be available to Abby? Would the girls hang out and partythere? IS the key missing?

I don't see how that could have been kept quiet, Captain.

I dont know I was thinking out loud. It is very interesting howver if you look at where he lives and where he is from and read the whole background between families. This may be why LE reacted so quick?

Sorry I am not familiar with that site. I see Abby's picture there. What else is there to see?

So back to speculating. What if one of the Hispanic Gardners was back and forth with Abby during the Summer months and they kind of liked each other.

Perhaps he wasn't as good as Abby thought. Remember somebody said Jimmy and Abby broke up.

So they are kind of flirting back and forth but he is quite a bit older..maybe in his 20's.

He knows everybody's schedule. Mom works late. RG is back on ship. Sarah is away at school and Abby is due home.

This time he follows her into the condo. This time he gets a bit rough.

Now Abby is gone but mom knows something strange happened there.

I wonder if they have checked all the workers...and all of those empty, absentee owners..condos.

If one of those workers is missing and Abby is gone they don't know if she is with him and ok so that would make for the appeal to Abby to come home.

Downside is he might have killed her hence the big search.

Just my thoughts.

Sorry I am not familiar with that site. I see Abby's picture there. What else is there to see?

So back to speculating. What if one of the Hispanic Gardners was back and forth with Abby during the Summer months and they kind of liked each other.

Perhaps he wasn't as good as Abby thought. Remember somebody said Jimmy and Abby broke up.

So they are kind of flirting back and forth but he is quite a bit older..maybe in his 20's.

He knows everybody's schedule. Mom works late. RG is back on ship. Sarah is away at school and Abby is due home.

This time he follows her into the condo. This time he gets a bit rough.

Now Abby is gone but mom knows something strange happened there.

I wonder if they have checked all the workers...and all of those empty, absentee owners..condos.

If one of those workers is missing and Abby is gone they don't know if she is with him and ok so that would make for the appeal to Abby to come home.

Downside is he might have killed her hence the big search.

Just my thoughts.

Do they have gardeners in those condo areas? Or do they use landscaping companies? Or are they privately maintained?

Some pictures abby posted, and pictures and quotes she has reblogged. Don't know if anything is relevant just providing the link as requested by Captain

From the very beginning Le must of had something in order to call in all of the troops so quickly. I feel what they had should of been revealed to the general public from the get go. Again, why would the mom mention missing candy?

No one ever mentioned missing candy AFAIK. The only mention of candy was by the Alan Tate from Mission For The Missing and that was only as an example of what they look for. They knew she had some some because she had taken some halloween candy with her. It wasn't missing, her Mother knew she took some.

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index...am-searches-for-abby-but-nothing-useful-found

"We know what kind of candy she ate" and "If we found a wrapper like that in the woods, it would be a clue that we would stop, mark it, tape around it and call authorities,"

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/vo.../22641426/-/7l3qxl/-/index.html#ixzz2lhFoxnCJ

If Abby was chatting online with the older boy mentioned by LE, could her computer be scanned for that info? I was under the impression that every word you type in can be retrieved. even IM's? It doesn't mean older boy can necessarily be tracked down, right?

Had Abby and her young bf JCJr broken up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Abby was chatting online with the older boy mentioned by LE, could her computer be scanned for that info? I was under the impression that every word you type in can be retrieved. even IM's? It doesn't mean older boy can necessarily be tracked down, right?

Had Abby and her young bf JCJr broken up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

who is this boy that keeps getting talked about can someone tell me the name? I missed it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop