GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pictures abby posted, and pictures and quotes she has reblogged. Don't know if anything is relevant just providing the link as requested by Captain

Sometimes looking at these sayings and quotes people post especially teenagers puts you into what type of mind frame they were in at that paticular moment.

What is wrong with Ws these past few days...can barely get on.

Anyway, we can't be discussing rumors, i.e. possible break-ups or other minors...I know that much.

I just do not see any hidden agendas here by anyone, not Mom and not LE. I see a case that is baffling them. Mom prefers to think she ran away for obvious reasons...LE is not sure enough to step away. JMO

So where was JC or JCjr at the time anyone know

Well I think Jimmy Jr was on the bus and from the maps I think he was at the end of the route so maybe a one hour bus ride home each night???

Big Jim works at DD and is also a Tow Truck driver and I am betting he was on one of those jobs...far away or clocked in and out.

MOO

Anyway, we can't be discussing rumors, i.e. possible break-ups or other minors...I know that much.

I just do not see any hidden agendas here by anyone, not Mom and not LE. I see a case that is baffling them. Mom prefers to think she ran away for obvious reasons...LE is not sure enough to step away. JMO

Well then I think we are at the end of the line unless you can think of something we might discuss???

I don't think Mom prefers to think she ran away. Initially, Mom was saying, "No way did she run away." Dad's nephew echoed the same sentiment from Dad.

Something changed.

Probably, the computer forensics and more into from her friends.

One month later, Dad writes the runaway letter. LE says no threat to locals. And now Mom writes the letter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE backtracked on the 6:00 phone call and the assertion that she made it home, but no follow-up on the older boy she met online, huh?

Or maybe they've talked to him and he's been cleared.

Even so, put aside the awful thoughts about Abby meeting up with a perp. Can you imagine a scenario where she told some guy in his 20's that she was 18 and looking to make a new life for herself elsewhere?

Maybe he was in N.Conway on business and she met him at her cleaning job on Monday. Wasn't she cleaning at a hotel? At 14? How wise was that?

What if he was leaving to return to, idk, Quebec, and he told her he'd give her a ride if she was around at 3:00 on Wednesday. She could be staying with him, in a decent place, getting herself a job, etc.?

I'm embarrassed to say, that my friends and I crossed from Detroit to Windsor on Saturday nights in high school with fake ID's. Maybe it's stricter now, but if something like that occurred, possible that the young man has no idea of her age and the media storm over her disappearance.

This is my best case scenario. I'm hoping something like this happened. Not to piss people off, but to start over. Mom and Dad are estranged, Mom has a BF for last 4 yrs., sister is off to college, high school is not what she expected, Broke up with BF, off she goes...

I could see anyone with significant childhood trauma early in their life doing something like this at age 14-15.

The perp in the car is less than 1% of all missing person cases (over 875,000/yr).

I don't think Mom prefers to think she ran away. Initially, Mom was saying, "No way did she run away." Dad's nephew echoed the same sentiment from Dad.

Something changed.

Probably, the computer forensics and more into from her friends.

One month later, Dad writes the runaway letter. LE says no threat to locals. And now Mom writes the letter.

I think in the beginning, it is instinct to say your child would not run away. For one thing, you don't get much attention if you start off saying that. As weeks pass, you might hope she ran away because nothing else can have a good ending.

I NEVER heard that ''older boy online" come from LE..... and I do not believe that JC sr works at DD.... I think that is on his FB page as a joke meaning constant DD coffee consumer

I think in the beginning, it is instinct to say your child would not run away. For one thing, you don't get much attention if you start off saying that. As weeks pass, you might hope she ran away because nothing else can have a good ending.

If I knew my daughter would not run away and no info came in from friends or her communications that she was miserable and would like to hit the road, I would be shouting from the rooftops, "SHE DIDN'T RUN AWAY! FIND HER! THERE'S A PREDATOR ON THE LOOSE! GET HIM!" Wouldn't you?

If I knew my daughter would not run away and no info came in from friends or her communications that she was miserable and would like to hit the road, I would be shouting from the rooftops, "SHE DIDN'T RUN AWAY! FIND HER! THERE'S A PREDATOR ON THE LOOSE! GET HIM!" Wouldn't you?

I certainly would......UNLESS LE knew a reason and could give me a good reason NOT to for my child's safety........

I NEVER heard that ''older boy online" come from LE..... and I do not believe that JC sr works at DD.... I think that is on his FB page as a joke meaning constant DD coffee consumer

"Law enforcement sources told ABC News that Hernandez had befriended an older boy on Facebook and had a high school boyfriend."

Is there a link anywhere to where LE said this? People have been talking about it since the beginning, but I've yet to see the actual the story where it was said.

OK I need help. I am not seeing it. Is it all the interruption and the dog barking at the neighborhood cats fighting out in the woods?LOL

I certainly would......UNLESS LE knew a reason and could give me a good reason NOT to for my child's safety........

I can understand this reasoning, but if so, why wouldn't they tell the parents to say she's a runaway immediately, right out of the gate? In the first few interviews, the parents said, "No way. Not possible, etc."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member