GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. I think much is LE wanting to take this very carefully and much may be a mom who wants to reach out to her child. Let's be honest, when Zenya wasn't reaching out people were ticked and wondering what was wrong with her. When she does, they wonder is it right or is Abby just a runaway we should back off of. This is a case that doesn't have answers yet...I feel as though there is no right nor wrong. A desperate mom, LE needing more info. Maybe they hope a possible captor will let her go under the guise of a runaway...to me, why not try it? LET HER GO!!!!!!

I have never heard about LE not wanting to upset an abductor. Normally, when a child is abducted, there's a huge, public effort to find them. And if there isn't, there is controversy over why not. Yeah, I understand they don't want the abductor to murder her, but if she was abducted, she is probably being abused and tortured...Does that not count for anything? No urgency to rescue her from that?

Maybe not...maybe this is a coercion...just enough to keep her following his/her/their rules? I do think LE has asked for a public effort to find her. They clearly have pushed for national coverage and vigilance of the general public.

IMO, LE has no idea who is caring for, or keeping her. I do not believe such inaction would be the plan, if they knew who had her. LE has not hesitated in naming perps in the several other cases of young girls having been taken by older males (a number of recent cases) and in fact, most, if not all were located via help from the public shortly after the suspect was named.

I wondered what happened to Abby? The case did not go where I thought it would but, still, there are so many questions left unanswered. You know, if she could leave or check in with mom, I believe now would be the time. I know, for most of us, especially when we are young, the holidays makes us want to be with our family. Will we ever know what happened? Hope she is well where ever she is tonight and a guardian angel will bring her back asap! As always, she is in my prayers!

Treated as such, with no evidence either way, I agree.

They have to treat it as the worst case scenario, abduction, since there is no evidence to direct them. It only makes good sense to do so. It does not mean that abduction is more likely than another theory. If they truly believed it was an abduction they would be obligated to say so for the safety of the rest of the community. It would not go well to have another child picked up in the middle of this investigation and FBI gave no warnings or indication that the rest of the community was in danger.

It's Christmas Eve morning, and the stockings are being filled...

stockingsmiley1_zpsb18495c8.gif

Please be home for Christmas, Abby.

If someone has Abby that cares about her she may not need money. Why do people assume she needs money?

If someone has Abby that cares about her she may not need money. Why do people assume she needs money?

Whoever has Abby doesn't care about her. They have great disregard for the law, and are keeping a child from the person she needs to be with in order to receive adequate care. They have disregard for her safety, health, and well-being.

Abby needs money to attempt to provide herself with her needs.

It's Christmas Eve. It's the season for miracles and magic.

Abby if you can just give your loved ones a sign that you are ok.
If someone has Abby can you please just leave a dated picture or something for her loved ones to know she is ok.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

I think everyone agrees that any girl her age is in grave danger, when it is unknown as to where she is. I am not convinced LE is aware of any specifics, though.

I respect your opinion, cluci :grouphug: ...But I do think LE might know something more than they are telling. JMO.

I think the jargon is telling, as "grave" is a serious word; they could have just said we are concerned. I haven't followed this case as closely as many of you, but LE's "demeanor" seems somewhat, let's say more concerned than usual about a "potential runaway".

There is a specific reason they released the existence of letter, strategically, jmo.

Just coming in to extend thoughts and prayers to those who love Abigail. May she be warm, safe and headed home soon. May they keep the faith a bit longer, til this is resolved.

I can't find a single news report about the letter prior to the FBI's press release of Dec 5 that they were going to hold a news conference on Dec 6.

What I'm finding are news articles announcing the FBI's press release of Dec 5 about the upcoming Dec 6 news conference. These are followed by a few articles saying sources had told them Abby had been in contact with her mom. Then the Dec 6 news conference articles start.

I've been searching and searching, but I can't find any articles indicating any knowledge of anything prior to the FBI press release on Dec 5. Can you help me out here?

Thanks

I had found a post on a prior thread indicating they meant to have one, or speak out, on or around Nov. 8th. Perhaps the finding of the letter on the 6th set that aside until they did the testing on the letter.

Whoever has Abby doesn't care about her. They have great disregard for the law, and are keeping a child from the person she needs to be with in order to receive adequate care. They have disregard for her safety, health, and well-being.

Abby needs money to attempt to provide herself with her needs.

You can't know this for certain, none of us do. If she left of her own accord, there was a reason.

I had found a post on a prior thread indicating they meant to have one, or speak out, on or around Nov. 8th. Perhaps the finding of the letter on the 6th set that aside until they did the testing on the letter.

Yes, my post of the Union Leader article of Nov 6th where the reporter said that FBI SAIC Ramsey said that they'd have a news conference at the end of the week with a one month update. And Ramsey then did the Fox NE Unsolved interview that Thursday Nov 7th.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NH NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #5

http://www.myfoxboston.com/video?clipId=9504820&autostart=true

But I'm not understanding how that correlates to my post that you quoted? I was looking for any article that DanaK said there was about the letter prior to the Dec 6th press conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhartley90