NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The time line frustrates me (still). Amid all TR's travel, arrests, and activity, in what appears a slim window of time between wife, MC's mother, and Marlyse, the MC is conceived, born and raised somewhere for a couple of years before she ends up in NH w/TR. No one appears to have seen her or even known about her between 1975-78, and she had to have been around during part of that time frame.

Again, this all depends on the credibility of the youngest daughter of Terry's first marriage.

Last edited:
I remember hearing in the podcast that "Lisa" said that she had brothers and sisters that died... Not sure if this is referring to her bio siblings or if this is referring to Marie/Sarah/middle child/potentially more kids of TPR.

Lisa made this reference when she was in CA. There was an infant that she was with that was babysat. The infant is likely another child of Terry's.

I've long stated that I believe the death of his brother has a lot to do with who he turned out becoming. This occurred December 1st, 1978.

I theorize he abandoned D/L (as opposed to killing her) because the 1st barrel had recently been discovered and he knew it, and he didn't want to get caught. She was abandoned months after it was found. I don't know how far reaching the story of the first barrel's discovery was in the news media, but I bet he spent a good majority of his freedom looking over his shoulder and keeping an eye out for such discoveries.

If that was his reasoning, how ironic! Dawn/Lisa being abandoned and still alive years later searching for her birth parents lead to the unraveling of TPR's web of lies, aliases and multiple murders. It's because of her (and the paternity test LE gave to TPR) that we know the middle child was his biologically and who likely murdered the Allenstown victims. I suspect TPR believed D/L was his biological daughter when he abandoned her. A lot people then bring up-- why was he able to murder the middle child found in Allenstown if he didn't want to murder his biological children? I wonder if perhaps he was not convinced that the middle child he placed in the barrel was his when he killed her. Perhaps that child looked more like her mother so he didn't believe a woman who said "this is your daughter". But I believe he would have taken the child anyway, since having a child with him gave him leverage to prey on another woman with more children. I also wonder if it had to do with Lisa's age-- soon she would be expected to be enrolled in school and that would mean records that would leave a paper trail. She was also old enough now to know her last name so it would be hard to change it (and keep a child from talking about it) if he kept running with her. MOO.

2rqnmn6.jpg

All of these events are piling up right on top of when Terry's brother passed away. This absolutely plays into who he became IMO.

I've long stated that I believe the death of his brother has a lot to do with who he turned out becoming. This occurred December 1st, 1978.

Not likely, TR was drinking, drugging, and abusive long before his brother died. A lot of substance abuse is due to self medicating undiagnosed mental health problems and it looks like those illnesses run in the family.

Ya, we need a subforum for this case. Too many branches to work off of for a single thread.......

Lisa made this reference when she was in CA. There was an infant that she was with that was babysat. The infant is likely another child of Terry's.
Do we have any baby UID's that might be worth looking into here? Birthdate of potential infant would be likely 1983-84 depending how old this child was when Lisa babysat them.

Not likely, TR was drinking, drugging, and abusive long before his brother died. A lot of substance abuse is due to self medicating undiagnosed mental health problems and it looks like those illnesses run in the family.

Ya, we need a subforum for this case. Too many branches to work off of for a single thread.......

I'm not referencing anything regarding his substance abuse. I'm referencing his death as being a possible component for Terry taking the next step of killing for himself. We have zero evidence he killed anyone prior to his brother passing.

Do we have any baby UID's that might be worth looking into here? Birthdate of potential infant would be likely 1983-84 depending how old this child was when Lisa babysat them.

Lisa wasn't the babysitter. The babysitter was a female adult that babysat Lisa and the unknown child. Terry had dropped both of them off on several occasions.

TR's deceased brothers wife have any recollection of who this child might be? Did she remain in contact with the R family after her hubby died?

That I don't know as we're not allowed to sleuth her. I've seen nothing publically related to her talking about TR or DR.

Has LE been in contact with said babysitter more recently than when Lisa was abandoned?
I believe so. I know at one time I had a hyperlink to that, but in the mess of threads related to TR I can't seem to find it.

(Please delete if I’m not allowed to discuss this here)

His oldest daughter responded to a post in the Bear Brook Victims facebook group saying Andrea (her sister) suffers from mental disorders and that she remembers things that never happened. I can’t read the article with Andrea because it’s blocked in my region but the older sister debunks several things in her comment. She specifically states that they absolutely didn’t have a half-sister named Anita Moon and that Andrea never went on a camping trip to NH. The oldest sister was 4 when their mother left Rasmussen while Andrea was only 1. None of them remember much. She also says that their mother would NEVER have allowed one of her children to go with him.
She does remember that he visited once (she thinks it was 1978) and that he had a lady with him, but it’s been so long that she doesn’t even remember what town they were living in at that time.
Thanks for the clarification. Her comments in MSM were starting to get really confusing.

Does anyone have access to the packet that AG Strelzin was referencing?

Does anyone have access to the packet that AG Strelzin was referencing?
Here’s a link to the DOJ website with links to timelines and documents.

Unidentified Female and Three Children in Allenstown | Cold Case Unit | NH Department of Justice

Edited to add this latest news release with timeline also.
Press Briefing to be Held on June 6, 2019, Regarding the Allenstown Homicide Case | News Releases | NH Department of Justice

This is a slide presentation on the case.

https://www.doj.nh.gov/news/2019/documents/20190605-allenstown-briefing.pdf

folieadeuxnola

According to this post, there was some newspaper article in Orange Co. in 1985 regarding Rasmussen’s (he was using the name Kimble at the time) arrest for hit&run/DUI/child endangerment that he was married to a nurse named Donna Walters. Donna McWaters was the woman Ralph McWaters was married to after he left Marlyse. He would be dead by 1985.

Donna Walters/Donna McWalters is just too much of a coincidence. I wonder if he had used the identity of Ralph at some point. Adopting the identity and correct Social Security number of a dead person is a pretty good (not perfect) way to go.

If that was his reasoning, how ironic! Dawn/Lisa being abandoned and still alive years later searching for her birth parents lead to the unraveling of TPR's web of lies, aliases and multiple murders. It's because of her (and the paternity test LE gave to TPR) that we know the middle child was his biologically and who likely murdered the Allenstown victims. I suspect TPR believed D/L was his biological daughter when he abandoned her. A lot people then bring up-- why was he able to murder the middle child found in Allenstown if he didn't want to murder his biological children? I wonder if perhaps he was not convinced that the middle child he placed in the barrel was his when he killed her. Perhaps that child looked more like her mother so he didn't believe a woman who said "this is your daughter". But I believe he would have taken the child anyway, since having a child with him gave him leverage to prey on another woman with more children. I also wonder if it had to do with Lisa's age-- soon she would be expected to be enrolled in school and that would mean records that would leave a paper trail. She was also old enough now to know her last name so it would be hard to change it (and keep a child from talking about it) if he kept running with her. MOO.

I think it's one reason why he abandoned her when he did, then skedaddled when he was released from jail after serving time for abandoning her. I bet he thought he was on borrowed time,
I also think he knew about the second barrel being discovered, too. By that time, he had access to the internet, and I think it played a part in his plea bargain for Eunsoon's murder: to avoid further investigation into his past.
I'm guessing, of course, but the timing for each incident coincides with with the discovery of a barrel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ms.green