NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve said it before, but I keep wondering if maybe he killed the unnamed child way before he killed Marlyse and her children. That maybe they never even met. I have no proof of course and it’s not based on anything other than my own thoughts.

maybe. but i swear she is the girl in Marie's b day pix.

It could be the same stuff in the same room.

But on the other hand, I wouldn't even want to swear it's the same TV. That was a very common style. The pics are too fuzzy to be sure but the TV in #3 appears to have a slightly different frame around the screen, and slightly different material in the side panel. Maybe.

If it's the same room, stuff has been moved around. Picture #3 has a teapot or mug or something where the TV in #2 has a picture frame and some kind of large decorative object. The horse is on the floor or very low stand to our left of the TV in #3 but on a shelf to the right in #2. Things that could easily have been moved around, though.

There is also a picture of Marie holding a cat , with her mother and a man also in this picture. That horse I believe is also in that picture as well as in the picture with the kids at the birthday party. So Yes it's the same house .
Sorry for overposting but I also have to mention something I noticed few weeks ago and I have not seen mentioned it here before.

I finally checked the map as I am not familiar with mentioned places and I have noticed certain pattern in Terry's travels. He often comebacks years later to the areas he lived before and lives there again for some time. I have not noticed that before, as area 1 mile away from his previous place would have different name so without looking at map most of us not local would not know.

To make it more clear, I will name areas A, B and C

Area A - Near San Francisco - Redwood City, CA; Palo Alto, CA - lived there in 1970 with his first family/wife and his son is borned there

Area B - Ingleside, TX - lived there Dec 1975 or 1976

Area C - Near Los Angeles - where he met and lived with Marlyse sometimes in 2nd half of 78 (area La Puente, CA, Hawaiian Gardens, CA)

Now, look at his travel after 1981 in NH.

Verified insider said that they suspect that he stayed in Tx area (Area B) for some time in his unknown years between end of 1981 and March 1984, on his journey from NH east coast to west coast. That would mean he is back in the that same approximate area where he lived with middle child and child's mum just around 4 or 5 years earlier, but now comes to the area with Denise and Lisa (probably under alias we are not yet aware off).

March 84 - May 85 - he moves back to the area C - Los Angeles area - Los Alamitos, CA. This has my head really scratching. So after 6 years he comes back with baby Lisa and probably Denise or someone else to the area where Marlyse lived for very long time, where he met her, where her mum lives, where her first ex still lived and also 2nd ex husband who likely knew Terry too. He comes back after her and both children MURDER to that same area he took them from, and on top of it now using new name. I know it is quite populated area but still, would you call it risky or arrogant?

Than after car crash he goes back with Lisa in Jan 1986 right back in the area A - RV Park in Scotts Valley. Right next to place where he used to live with his first family and children in 1970. Using new name.

Murder of Eunsoon in 2001 in Richmond - that is also Area A, right next to San Francisco. Using new name.

I have left out area of Phoenix Arizona as I am not concentrating on that area at the moment, but he actually came back to live there 3 times (lived there with his bio family, came back to live there from Hawaii with his 1st wife and came back to live there from Ca in 1973, again with the first wife)

Last thought - after he left Area C with Marlyse sometimes after Dec 78 but before Dec 79 and was moving to east coast it is fair to say he probably stopped on the way with her and her children in Area B (Ingleside, Tx) again - where I assume middle child would still be with someone at this point. I wonder if he picked her up than or came back year or two later from NH and went back to NH again with her.

With not much sleep, please feel free to let me know if my thoughts are completely out there, far reaching or if they are making some sense.

There are 3 pictures that I was looking at that confirmed to me the pictures were taken in the same place. The one with Marie, Marlyse and some Guy , The birthday Party Picture with all the kids sitting on the floor , and I think one other picture of Marie and a cat / horse statue I think it was. I'd have to check again the pictures to confirm this. But the horse statue is also in the picture of I think it was a picture of Marie and a cat. That same horse / cat is in the picture with the 3 of them. I believe Marie was wearing a different outfit in 2 of the pictures not the same outfit as at the birthday party. That same statue is in the picture with the kids on the floor but in a different position so the furniture appears to have been moved around. I believe many of the pictures we've seen came from her 2nd husband's son.

Could someone please explain me why haven't they been able to identify the remaining child? Are there no relatives in her GED match profile? I cannot find any information as to this fact (or maybe I oversaw it). Thanks.

Could someone please explain me why haven't they been able to identify the remaining child? Are there no relatives in her GED match profile? I cannot find any information as to this fact (or maybe I oversaw it). Thanks.
She's the biological daughter of Terry Rasmussen and I believe that's all they have been able to figure out other than the ancestry results. I can't remember exactly but I think they (le) believe her mother may be another one of Terry's victims. She wasn't Biologically related to Marlyse or her daughters which is why she wasn't identified when they were. They may have matches on GED match but none close enough related to her that they'd be able to figure out who she is using the family tree.

Let me see I'll put something together ...

View attachment 257569

upload_2020-7-29_18-17-59-png.257569

Do we have any original source to that photo with a guy? I have never seen that photo and would love to see it in a bit bigger original size.

Last edited:

From my fuzzy memory there was not sufficient DNA obtained in the past but that might have changed. I am not sure what delay is currently but I wonder if they have the same trouble as DNA Doe Project encountered in some of their cases where unidentified Doe is from minority - Native, Hispanic, Asian and sometimes they are issues even with African American Does. In many of those cases progress is slow or not possible simply as DNA testing between those groups is not as popular hence smaller pool of people to search from in DNA database.

Examples - Seneca Jane Doe found in Illinois in 1976 who was black. Everyone really wants for that case to be solved but DNA Doe Project is struggling due to no close matches.

Kern County Jane Doe - appears native or hispanic, pregnant victim of serial killer - the same DNA issue - no close matches.

Asian John Doe - found on Long Island, NY and part of new LISK investigation - the same issues at the moment.

Thank You!

I have watched 20/20 and I thought I have seen all parts but I don't recall this photo at all. Now I wonder If Iam mixing it up with maybe different latest documentary. Was anything mentioned about this photo? I wonder if it is from Xmas anytime prior to Xmas 77' as I would assume newborn Sarah would be in Xmas photo?

Marie just look so tiny in all of her photos.

Thank You!

I have watched 20/20 and I thought I have seen all parts but I don't recall this photo at all. Now I wonder If Iam mixing it up with maybe different latest documentary. Was anything mentioned about this photo? I wonder if it is from Xmas anytime prior to Xmas 77' as I would assume newborn Sarah would be in Xmas photo?

Marie just look so tiny in all of her photos.

I just mentioned this because i believe they were trying to identify where the picture of Marie's birthday party was taken. From these three pictures it appears that the photo's were taken in the same place so Marie must of been there for a period of time. I believe the photo's came from Marleys's 2nd husband's son. Unless there is something else that I'm missing, my guess is probably pictures taken when she was married to her 2nd husband; just a guesstimate.

BEAR BROOK CASE UPDATE

Efforts continue to identify a little girl discovered deceased in #Allenstown, New Hampshire. DNA testing has confirmed that Terry #Rasmussen is her biological father. He is also the primary suspect in her death. Rasmussen has since died and cannot be questioned regarding Jane Doe’s identity or who her mother is.

New information indicates Rasmussen has ties to the mines in Black Mesa, Arizona on the #Navajo Nation Indian Reservation in the early to mid 1970's. The mines were also close to the #Hopi Reservation.

Prior DNA testing on Jane Doe has revealed she is primarily Caucasian with a small amount of Asian, Black and American Indian ancestry. The investigation has also revealed that she is not from New Hampshire but most likely from Arizona, Texas, California, or Oregon. She was 2 to 4 years old at the time of her death, placing her birthday during the mid to late 1970s.

This new information is being released in hopes to generate new tips on Jane Doe and her mother’s identity.

Displayed is a facial reconstruction created by a NCMEC Forensic Artist of what the child may have looked like in life. The additional image are photos of Terry Rasmussen over the course of his life. More information can be found here: Have you seen this child?

Anyone with information is asked to call the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST or New Hampshire State Police at 1-603-223-3856.

Help ID Me

Thanks, Carbuff.
I had a difficult time pinpointing it on a map in relation to other AZ locations.

Looks like directly south of Lake Havasu City, and east of Joshua Tree National Park. It's kind of remote, so unless they had like a company town/trailer park, he probably lived in Parker or one of the other small towns by the Colorado River.

Which is, by the way, the California-Arizona border. Hmmm.

Looks like directly south of Lake Havasu City, and east of Joshua Tree National Park. It's kind of remote, so unless they had like a company town/trailer park, he probably lived in Parker or one of the other small towns by the Colorado River.

Which is, by the way, the California-Arizona border. Hmmm.

I wonder how investigators came across his link to the area, when he might have been there, and for how long. My theory is TPR picked up his daughter on his way to NH. She wasn't in NH very long, according to isotopes, maybe weeks to 3 months or so? Though I don't have much faith in the locations isotopes indicate, I think the timelines they produce, indicating the victim was somewhere other than NH prior to that, may have some validity.

I wonder how investigators came across his link to the area, when he might have been there, and for how long. My theory is TPR picked up his daughter on his way to NH. She wasn't in NH very long, according to isotopes, maybe weeks to 3 months or so? Though I don't have much faith in the locations isotopes indicate, I think the timelines they produce, indicating the victim was somewhere other than NH prior to that, may have some validity.

There may have been a need for electricians in that coal area if you look at the first article I posted above, it was all about getting "power" to the area, I think? Maybe they found out he worked in that area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks