NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The New Hampshire State Police Cold Case Unit is hoping that someone can help identify a young murder victim who may have had ties to Black Mesa, Arizona.

Cold case: Toddler may have had ties to Navajo Nation - Navajo Times

"Based on tips, Koehler said the toddler’s father, the primary suspect in her death, had ties to the Navajo Reservation in the 1970s and 1980s."

“As a result of one of those tips, we were able to identify people that associated with Rasmussen,” Koehler said. “As a result of researching those people, we’ve been to identify Rasmussen as having ties to the Navajo Nation and the area surrounding Black Mesa.”

"Based on tips, Koehler said the toddler’s father, the primary suspect in her death, had ties to the Navajo Reservation in the 1970s and 1980s."

“As a result of one of those tips, we were able to identify people that associated with Rasmussen,” Koehler said. “As a result of researching those people, we’ve been to identify Rasmussen as having ties to the Navajo Nation and the area surrounding Black Mesa.”

That's pretty specific and pretty definite.

This is what I posted on the TPR thread a few minutes ago:
I’m sure it’s been mentioned and I just forgot about it. But I was reading back over a few things and thought it might be possible that the middle child may have been in a similar situation as “Lisa”, only not having survived. Maybe her mother went missing in the earlier part of the 70s and lived only a short time after the birth of the middle child.

Very interesting news about the Navajo/Hopi/Black Mesa connection. I’m curious about the source of the new information, and glad to know potentially valuable tips are still coming in!

ETA: The way the articles read, it seems like the new AZ connection is to him and not necessarily her? Like they’ve definitely linked him and are looking for possible ties to a woman/child from that area.

There is a former officer that runs an FB page Missing in Indian Country possibly in AZ I want to say my memory is a bit vague anywho I hope someone has reached out to her to post the articles.

Yes, it is Lost and Missing in Indian Country and she has shared, plus other bigger Native FB pages, including Navajo have shared.

Yes, it is Lost and Missing in Indian Country and she has shared, plus other bigger Native FB pages, including Navajo have shared.

Awesome! Thank you Al Ka I know she is a prime force in missing person Native American's and is well received within their communities.

I feel as thou that is the only way something is going to shake is getting TPR's and MC's face out within the Native communities in the area.

Last edited:
There may have been a need for electricians in that coal area if you look at the first article I posted above, it was all about getting "power" to the area, I think? Maybe they found out he worked in that area?

here is one ad from around that time period. I believe I have seen ads at least from 1973 - 74 , 75 etc :

upload_2020-8-28_8-11-58.png

upload_2020-8-28_8-14-26.png

View attachment 261677

There is this also Cold Case Out Of New Hampshire May Have Northern Arizona Ties - KAFF News

A radio interview with the NH LE : New Hampshire State Police Sergeant Matthew Koehler about the case and how it all began. Very interesting information. Click here to listen: Chirbit [] Sgt. Matthew Koehler

Very interesting listen. Thanks for putting this up.

At the 5 minute mark: It may have been a simple mistake, but I noticed Koehler used the name Jerry Gorman as a TPR alias and omitted the Gerald Mockerman alias.

Koehler also stated Terry worked as a laborer on an oil rig. Was it established beyond being employed at Brown & Root what he may have been doing? Oil rig sounds like new info to me.

At the 5 minute mark: It may have been a simple mistake, but I noticed Koehler used the name Jerry Gorman as a TPR alias and omitted the Gerald Mockerman alias.

Koehler also stated Terry worked as a laborer on an oil rig. Was it established beyond being employed at Brown & Root what he may have been doing? Oil rig sounds like new info to me.

It's not new information. I think it was released when his identity was confirmed.

At some point during the year, Rasmussen contacted a friend in Arizona, asking for money. He said he was working in Texas on an oil rig.

This is from his timeline dated 2017, Boston Globe
I also found it on WMUR's site, too, but don't know the original date of timeline because it accompanies an article last updated earlier this year.

Sounds like he corrects himself and says “Gordon”...I think he may have inadvertently mixed up a couple of aliases.

This is an old timeline it is now become a mix of Marlyse, Marie, Sarah & TPR. See if it is possible to trace his steps a bit deeper.

1943 – Colorado
(December 23rd) – Colorado, Denver, Denver - Born Terrance Peder Rasmussen,

Parents owned shoe shop in Englewood, CO

1954 - 1960

• Arizona, Maricopa, Phoenix – Whittier Elementary
• Arizona, Maricopa, Phoenix – North High School, Quits school after his sophomore year (10th grade)

1961 - 1967
• Military – Enlisted in the U.S. Navy 1961; discharged 1967

• TR moves to Hawaii and works in his parent’s shoe shop

(July 20th) – Hawaii, Terry Rasmussen marries Fleta

• Arizona, Maricopa, Phoenix - TR moves his family; works as an electrician for a man named “Otto”.

• California, San Mateo, Redwood City – Repairman, McLoughlin’s Shoe Shop

• California, San Mateo, Redwood City - TR moves his family; works as an electrician in Palo Alto, California.

(December 6th) – California – Marie is born

· (October) – California - Terry Rasmussen Separation/Divorce

· (October) – California, San Mateo, Redwood City – Daughter is born

(January) – Connecticut – Marlyse’s 1st husband stationed in Great Lake’s

· (February) – California – Marlyse divorce’s 1st husband

· (September) – California, Marlyse marries 2nd husband

· (September 30th) – Hawaii, Terry Rasmussen’s Father passes away, Terry listed as a survivor

· (October) – California - Terry Rasmussen Separation/Divorce

· (December) – California – Sarah is born

· (September 29th) – California - Terry Rasmussen Divorce

· (November 23rd) – California, LaPuente - Marlyse, Marie & Sarah last seen w/Terry Thanksgiving

· (December 1st) – Alabama, Fort Rucker – Brother passes away Terry listed as a survivor

· (August) – California, RETM divorces Donna ??

1980 - New Hampshire

(January 9th)– New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44)
Was sent a certified letter at 925 Hayward address letter signed by an Elizabeth Evans.

(February) – New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Manchester- Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44)
Arrested for worthless checks; listed spouse as Elizabeth and referenced having a 2 years
old and a 6 Month old.

(June) – New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) -
Arrested for Electrical Power Theft (Diverting Power); listed spouse as Elizabeth

(August) – California, RETM divorces Donna ??

(October) – New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44)
- Arrested for Electrical Power theft (Diverting Power); no spouse listed.

1981 - New Hampshire

(Summer 1981) – Photograph taken at BBQ; Note: TR is wearing Disneyland Ragland T-Shirt

Note: Had found the street name where the photo was taken recall it was east of Manchester however unable have been unable to find it again.

(November 26th) – New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Goffstown - Denise D. Beaudin - Last seen
at a Thanksgiving gathering at her family’s home.

(December 1st) – New Hampshire, Manchester - Family went to the apartment on 925 Hayward no one was there and all personal items were gone place was empty.
• Gerald “Gerry” Mockerman - ID stolen outside of Atlanta, GA in the early 1980's
• Curtis Mayo Kimball - Worked in LaPorte, TX early 1980's however ID was not used by TR until 1984

1983 – New Hampshire

(July) – New Hampshire, Allenstown – Bear Brook Store burned down due to a cooking fire

1984 – California

(March – December) – California, Los Alamitos - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?). - Employed with an electrical company

Anaheim- - In the company of D/L and a 6-month-old girl (Witness statement; babysitter)

1985 – California

(January – May) – California, Orange County, Los Alamitos - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?).
Employed with an electrical company

(May 27th)– California, Orange County, Cypress - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?). - Arrested
for DUI and child endangerment; was involved in hit and run of property with Lisa in the automobile.
According to authorities Kimball was married (or dating) a woman known as Donna whom worked in
Orange Co, CA as a nurse. (May use the name Donna Walter). Investigators also received
information that Lisa may have a 2-3-year-old sister.

Anaheim - In the company of D/L and a 6 month old girl (Witness; babysitter)
Possibly dating a woman had (2) children + D/L 6 Mth = (4) children

(November 10th) – New Hampshire, Merrimack, Allenstown – Adult female and oldest female
child found estimated death time frame (1980 – 1984).

(*advertiser censored* – December) – California, Santa Cruz Co, Felton – Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen - Residing
at Henry Cowell Campground prior to moving to the Holiday Host RV Park.

1986 – California

(January – June) – California, Scotts Valley – Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen -
Jenson had been living at the Henry Cowell campground before moving his truck and camper to the Holiday Host RV Park in Scotts Valley in the spring of 1986.

(June-July) – California, Scotts Valley – Leave’s D/L with family for a (2-3) week
trial period (est. 6/13/86) family returned to Holiday Host July 4th weekend however
Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen was nowhere to be found. License plate of Jensen’s
truck was registered to a motel room in Texas Red Dodge pickup w/light colored camper
1965-1968 Only phone calls Jensen made from the RV Park were to people at other RV
Parks Austin Lone Star and Pecan Grove located south of Austin, TX. Fingerprints of
Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen had been sent to the Department of Justice for identification
and were matched to a Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?).
Warrant information placed in NCIC, neighbors later told police that Evans referred to the girl’s mother as Denise Laporte and she died in Texas. He also told one person she had been in a car
accident. He told another she had been murdered after she “panicked” during a robbery.
He claimed to have met Denise LaPorte in Quebec, CA and married her in Roanoke, VA
In 1986 Evans wrote a brief autobiography that authorities later obtained; he was the
youngest of six kids, born to Norwegian American parents who abused him and refused
to allow him to attend school. Said he had run away from home at age of 14, joined the
military then moved to Canada where he met Denise Laporte. They married on Virginia,
had a daughter and that Denise died in 1983.

• Destroyed by Loma Prieta Earthquake 1989

(1986, Late) - Possible arrest in Georgia late June

1987 – Idaho

• Idaho, Preston – Gerald Edward “Gerry” Mockerman – Claimed to have worked on
a farm

1988 – California

(November) – California, San Luis Obispo – Gerald Edward “Gerry” Mockerman
Arrested for a stolen vehicle from Preston, Idaho

(September) – California, San Bernardino – Legal Notice
Donna Jenson
Denise La Port – aka
Donna La Port – aka
Gordon Curtis Jenson
Curtis Mayo Jenson – aka

1989 – California

(March 1989)– California, Los Angeles - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?)
Arrested for DUI have not yet found the alias name he was using when he was arrested.
In all he was taken in to custody booked and charged for warrants of abandonment of
Dawn/Lisa in Scotts Valley

(March 1989 – October 1990) – California, Santa Cruz Co. - Curtis Mayo Kimball
(DOB 3/18/42-52?).– Incarcerated for 3 years.

1990 – California

(November 1st) – California, Milpitas - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?).
Paroled Prisoners are initially held at the San Jose Jail, upon determination i.e. charges
prisoners are transferred to the Elmwood Correctional Facility. Assume that CMK was
held at Elmwood until his parole in November 1990.

(November) – California, Santa Cruz Co/San Jose - Curtis Mayo Kimball
(DOB 3/18/42-52?).– Parole warrant issued. Evidently he did not meet with his parole
officer as court ordered.

2000 – New Hampshire

(May 9) – New Hampshire, Allenstown – Middle child and youngest child found,
estimated death time frame (1980 – 1984)

1990 – 2001 – Identity and where abouts Unknown

• He is a fugitive and his where about unknown from Nov 1st 1990 until he reappears
in 2001.

(June 13th) – Hawaii, Terry Rasmussen, Mother passes away. Terry P of Texas is listed as a survivor

2001 – California

(August) – California, East Richmond Heights – Lawrence William “Larry” Vanner
- Unofficially weds Eunsoon Jun in a backyard ceremony with Star Trek theme. No
paperwork was filed for the marriage Note: Lawrence William “Larry“ Vanner had
been in the East Richmond Heights neighborhood providing handyman work to business
and residents. He also had exchanged service work for room and board. He had met
Jun while providing roof repair work at her home. Larry Vanner also went by Dr Vanner
Claimed to have lots of property was a self-made millionaire, once was colonel in the
Army and that he worked for the CIA, could easily disappear

2002 – California

(June) – California, East Richmond Heights - Eunsoon Jun disappears
Vanner had multiple explanations for Jun’s absence; She had gone to Virginia or
to Oregon to work on a cabin.
She was on Oregon, engaged on a cabin they have been constructing there.
Told neighbors he was born 1937 and other 1945

(July) – Vanner used Jun’s credit cards

(September) – California, East Richmond Heights
Missing persons’ report filed for Eunsoon Jun
Eusoon Jun found in the basement of her home buried under 250 lbs. of cat litter
Lawrence William “Larry” Vanner finger printed and found to be Curtis Mayo Kimball
(DOB 3/18/42-52?). Evans told neighbors in Richmond he was born in 1936 and
others in 1945.

(November)- California, East Richmond Heights – Curtis Mayo Kimball
(DOB 3/18/42-52?).- Arrested for the homicide of Eusoon Jun While being interviewed
Lawrence Vanner was provided a phone he called a therapist in Eugene, Oregon
Investigator also indicated he spoke with an eastern accent

2003 – California

(June) – California, Contra Costa – Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?).-
Convicted for the murder of Ensoon Jun sentenced 15 years to life

2010 – California

(December 28th)– California, Susanville – Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?)
Dies in prison of natural causes

Jumping in here after lurking a while. I think the mother of the middle child is the key to unraveling the next big part of this story. Whatever you think of TPR he probably didn't become a Serial Killer until Allenstown. He was definitely a philanderer who liked sex with women. He travels to other cities for work and finds women. He's good at picking up a certain kind of woman, the trusting kind. It's easy to lie to them because they want to believe him. He's charming and has those baby blue eyes.

The mother of the Allenstown middle child was a little different, IMHO. He played her and she knew it. I think TPR may have used the fact that he was married as his Get out of [marriage] Jail card. "Gee honey, I'd love to get married but I already have a wife and she won't give me a divorce." IMHO MC's mother was stubborn or obsessed and had a plan to capture TPR. IMHO, she investigated his real marriage and learned that his wife WAS trying to divorce him and soon the divorce world be final. She was also pregnant and wanted as good a deal as he gave his first wife. IMHO, she also tracked his whereabouts and kept a list of his friends.

I think MC was born shortly after TPR's divorce from his first wife. TPR was not looking for another wife who would keep track of him [IMHO]. He probably had some other women he was stringing along at this time but MC's mom was inconvenient because [IMHO] she would pop up at times carrying her baby with her while he was with other women. Maybe she hounded him for money to feed and clothe his child. He may have also had some other problems, maybe debt collectors, a crime he committed? I don't know, but I think MC's mom was aggressively hounding TPR. The pressure on TPR is building.

Then he meets Marlyse Honeychurch. She doesn't know his philandering nature very well because she just met him. He works far away in Texas. One night he's with Honeychurch and says something like “I wish I could go somewhere far away, change my name, and start my life over.” Honeychurch, who had two children from two failed marriages, may have replied “Me too.” Traveling with a woman and children becomes part of his MO.

TPR has been collecting information to steal identities for a while. TPR also got along with Honeychurch’s children, IMHO. I think he set up the scenario of them running off together with new names and got a very positive reaction from Marlyse. Maybe he made it sound romantic. I don't know exactly how he convinced them but I think they were willing participants.

Whatever was the big problem that caused TPR to want to abandon his identity we don't know, but one fateful night the pressure on TPR is too much and he puts his plan into action, and Marlyse and her kids drive off with him very suddenly.

They end up in Manchester NH and things are ok for awhile, IMHO. TPR is working and continuing his drinking and philandering. Denise Beaudin just happens to be the last dalliance he has at the time of the Big Event.

Meanwhile, MC's mom is hunting TPR for abandoning her and MC and finally finds him in New Hampshire. She has MC with her. She might be in a motel. They were in Manchester a week or two before the Big Event.

The Big Event is the final confrontation that results in the murder of all five women/girls present. Four of the bodies have been found. MC's mom is the fifth. IMHO she had to be there. Her child had isotopes indicating she lived far away and lived in New Hampshire only a few days or weeks. In my mind there is no way that MC was there without her mother. IMHO it happened in the summer or early fall of 1981. In my opinion they were all in one area and an argument broke out, probably precipitated by the presence of MC and her mom. There may have been cries of "Don't hurt mommy" and TPR may have been drunk, swinging, hitting until all was quiet.

IMHO TPR went to work the next day, maintaining a cool demeanor, but panicking inside. He knew he had to get out and he became set in his chameleon MO. He disposed of the bodies. and continued hooking up with Denise Beaudin until Thanksgiving. I think he used the "Let's start a new life with new names somewhere far away" line on her successfully and they were gone. I don't think she had any clue abut the Big Event. She may not even have been aware of Marlyse and her children.

IMHO identifying the mother of MC is the surest way of advancing our knowledge of TPR's history. I'd also like to know MC's name.

I hope Dr. Rae-Venter can be convinced to repeat the work of building DNA trees she did so masterfully for Dawn Beaudin. She used the same method to link TPR to his string of aliases. MC's mom may be hard to identify right now but the beauty of the DNA tree method is that it works better with the passage of time as more relatives are added to the databases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member