NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert Evans seemed to stay consistent with the area from Los Angeles to San Francisco from 1984 - 1986 then 1988 till his incarceration in 1990 then reappearing in 2001

Known Vehicles

Dodge Pickup Truck, Red 1965-1968 (Photo for example this is a 1966 model)

1966 Red Dodge Truck.jpg

Ford Van 1978, White (Photo for example)

1978 Ford Econoline Van.jpg

Volkswagen Van 19??, (2) Tone Color; Top: Light Color / Bottom: Blue or Green (Photos for example)
There could be a few variable models since there was model year provided

Volkswagen 3.jpgVolkswagen.jpg

**Santa Cruz Sentinel - 04/05/89
Living in back up pickup truck, had moved from Henry Cowell Campground (Felton, CA) to Holiday Host (Scotts Valley)

(*** There is a newspaper article from 1986 or 1989 that states the detective ran the license plate of the truck and it was registered to a motel in Texas and also an article from the adopted grandparents of Dawn/Lisa provided a description of the truck with camper it was open on one side .... If anyone locates these article please send it to me, believe it became lost when the threads had merged.

Information Links:
NH1 - Footprints of a Serial Killer
http://www.nh1.com/full-coverage/foo...serial-killer/

San Bernardino County Sun - 10/18/86 (Page 1 & 2)
https://www.newspapers.com/clip/8648...o_kimball_bob/
https://www.newspapers.com/clip/8648...sof_bob_evans/

Santa Cruz Sentinel - 04/05/89
https://www.newspapers.com/clip/8649...nsen_and_lisa/

I am coming to a terrible thought... based on the age at which RE disposed of these children, (2, 4, and then 5 when he abandoned Dawn/Lisa) I'm thinking this guy wanted access to babies. At oldest toddlers, but preferably babies. Why would he kill the youngest in the barrels and not keep her like he did Dawn/Lisa? Because at the same time he had gained access to Denise Beaudin's 6mo daughter Dawn/Lisa just before the barrel killings took place. I think he was the sickest of the sick and had multiple women on his radar at all times because babies grow up fast. Quite possibly when babies got old enough to talk or display behaviors showing there was trouble he killed everyone and changed his name, left the area. He also likely used them for sympathy to line up his next conquest. I wonder if he handed over Dawn/Lisa instead of killing her because his killing usually consisting of beating to death the mom first and he couldn't get himself in that rage state with just a child. Also, I think he and Denise stayed together in Texas for a while before he killed her. Interesting that he picked LaPorte as her alias name. Maybe she picked it, thinking they were just on the run from his bad checks etc? Sounds like a woman would pick it, and it sounds French like Beaudin to me. Sorry to type some of this terrible stuff above and it's just my theory. This case is awful.

I was working on a map trying to piece together timelines and events with the hopes of sifting through missing persons or remains in certain areas where he was present. Google only lets you put 10 Layers and each route is a layer so I ran out.

If he left NH in 1981 and surfaced in California 3 years later then were was he? Maybe I am missing some direct places during that time period that have been mentioned in the news.

If he left NH and drove to CA there are a number of routes Google will give you and who knows what roads looked like in the 80's.

A person on the DB thread pointed out the remains found in Indiana in Dec 1982. Protruding teeth, brown hair, maternity clothing, close in age an size and the trademark found in a dense forest. If you choose the route to drive through Indy this takes you right by the remains. That would mean he killed her right away and drove around with an infant which is the part that doesn't reasonable.

If you look at the timeline and he was in Texas for that part of the 80's then he could have drove through there as well if he went the Indy route.

Either would mean he killed her right away and drove around with an infant which is the part that doesn't sound reasonable.

Google initially gave me the route going through Roanoke, VA to Texas where he once mentioned he had the wife Laporte. I am not sure when this was supposed to happen.

Thoughts?

Google Map

another note. Lisa can be short for Elizabeth/Elisabeth. Also The mother of this child is named Diane. A name that Evans said was the name of his wife in California. Here is another link for baby Elizabeth. https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/6089/0/

Around 1980 or she would have been about 3 years old or so. How do we have the authorities check her DNA against the DNA of this 6month old baby whose mother Diane was found dead.
Wow...its def worth checking out!!especially with electric cord for tv missing!I would personally look for the cold case investigators in that county in California,or contact the cold case investigating Allenstown girls.I would also submit as potential natch to Doe Network.you will need the case info for Elizabeth,then their case info for Evans,daughter.in mt experience,they get back to you right away in regards to your submission.i think this is,a great find!!!!

With a background in Corrections,I'd be interested to know what investigators found in his many years as an inmate,in regards to letters he received,visitors logs,reprimands in prison..he was still in prison in 2010,so I have to believe some info would still exsist

A person on the DB thread pointed out the remains found in Indiana in Dec 1982. Protruding teeth, brown hair, maternity clothing, close in age an size and the trademark found in a dense forest. If you choose the route to drive through Indy this takes you right by the remains. That would mean he killed her right away and drove around with an infant which is the part that doesn't reasonable.

If you look at the timeline and he was in Texas for that part of the 80's then he could have drove through there as well if he went the Indy route.

Either would mean he killed her right away and drove around with an infant which is the part that doesn't sound reasonable.

Thoughts?

Google Map

I think that potential match looks good but I would be surprised in NCMEC and NAMUS weren't already aware of it.

I think he went to Texas, but maybe not immediately. I keep wondering about Quebec.

I keep wondering about Miss Molly, found in Salina, KS. Nothing ties him there except that her clothes were French and I wonder if Quebec fits.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I am coming to a terrible thought... based on the age at which RE disposed of these children, (2, 4, and then 5 when he abandoned Dawn/Lisa) I'm thinking this guy wanted access to babies. At oldest toddlers, but preferably babies. Why would he kill the youngest in the barrels and not keep her like he did Dawn/Lisa? Because at the same time he had gained access to Denise Beaudin's 6mo daughter Dawn/Lisa just before the barrel killings took place. I think he was the sickest of the sick and had multiple women on his radar at all times because babies grow up fast. Quite possibly when babies got old enough to talk or display behaviors showing there was trouble he killed everyone and changed his name, left the area. He also likely used them for sympathy to line up his next conquest. I wonder if he handed over Dawn/Lisa instead of killing her because his killing usually consisting of beating to death the mom first and he couldn't get himself in that rage state with just a child. Also, I think he and Denise stayed together in Texas for a while before he killed her. Interesting that he picked LaPorte as her alias name. Maybe she picked it, thinking they were just on the run from his bad checks etc? Sounds like a woman would pick it, and it sounds French like Beaudin to me. Sorry to type some of this terrible stuff above and it's just my theory. This case is awful.

Beaudin and La Porte are both french names

Do investigators know for certain that he left NH all together in 1981? Could they have just left Manchester, but stayed in NH for a bit?

Have been fortunate enough in this life to have spent (6) glorious months in Nova Scotia on business. Very lucky to have gotten to visit the French Historical sites like Grand Pre that is Sister City to St Martinville, LA that is truly and adventure and a great company paid vacation (lol)

The missing woman who lived down the street from BE -- has anyone reported that connection to LE?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a huge French-Canadian community in Manchester. Almost everyone there is at least partly French-Canadian. (FWIW)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yes.. The great expulsion of the French many fled further into Canada and down the east seaboard coast.

Here is something else that I believe to have become diluted and twisted just based on the company location.

Brown and Roots corporate office was located in Houston, TX however there operations were further in to south TX and south Louisiana.

• Brown and Root (Corporate office Houston, TX) was acquired by Haliburton in 1962, Brown and Root merged with MK Kellogg creating Kellogg Brown and Root (KBR) in 1998. Brown and Root operated a fabrication yard in Harbor Island, TX.

• Houston, TX - Brown and Root's Corporate Office

• Harbor Island, TX - Brown and Root’s fabrication yard opened in early 1976. If this was where Evans was employed based on the year of Evans being in NH 1976-1981 then we can surely not place him in this area until after being in NH 1981.

• Aransas Pass, TX, Harbor Island, TX and Ingleside, TX are virtually all the same area within a mile or two of each other. Evans being employed by Brown and Root in Ingleside, TX would be consistent with possible places of employment.

• Louisiana - Brown and Root also owned a fabrication yard in south Louisiana in which this also could be the connection with being employed in Louisiana. As that the topside or jackets for offshore sometimes referred to as modules would be fabricated in one yard (Louisiana/Texas) then sent to the other yard for final completion (Texas/Louisiana)

• Corpus Christi, TX is the closest large city within a 20 min drive from Aransas Pass, Harbor Island and Ingleside. And would be consistent with Evans comments referring to Corpus Christi.

IMO believe Evans was in TX and possibly Louisiana between 1981 - 1986 his stories of TX were coming out while he was at the RV Park

HaikuMommy I totally agree with you! He is the sickest of the sickest. Babies and toddlers was his thing. I think he married women so they would have a baby for him then dispose of the mother then the child!

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Does anyone remember on the Charlie project there was a young girl that went missing in the late seventies to early eighties and the last time she was seen getting in a truck with a camper and West Virginia license plate.

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member