NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.nh1.com/news/timeline-of...identification-of-nh-serial-killer-bob-evans/
This article states he lived at the house he went missing from with Denise in 1981 since the late 1970's. If this is true, that means "Elizabeth" and potentially the Bear Brooks victims could have been here at one time. Maybe a neighbor on Hayward St remembers another woman and family living with Evans before Denise.

He was known to have been in Manchester as early as 1977 because of his employment at the mill, and he is known to have resided on Hayward st until Nov/Dec 1981, that's 5 years at the same residence under the same alias, which seems unusual for Evans. Someone has to have remembered something in those 5 years.

One thing that doesn't add up is his daughter's isotopes being different then the others. If he was in Manchester from 1977 to 1981, and his daughter was 2-4 years old, that puts her birth year as 1975-1979 (If their murder was in 1980-1981). Did Evans have a mistress around this time that is the mother of the child? Or was she born before "Elizabeth"/the adult victim at Bear Brooks?

His daughter is believed to be from these places through isotope testing:
  • North Dakota- mid-eastern
  • South Dakota- western-mid
  • Nebraska- western
  • Maine- northern
  • Vermont- north and eastern
  • New Hampshire- northern
  • New York- northern
I personally believe she is from northern NH.

Here are some unconfirmed locations of Evans during this time:
  • Missouri - 1970s
  • Louisiana - 1970s
  • Virginia - Late 1970s
  • Quebec, Canada - Late 1970s
  • Texas - 1970s to 1980s

None of these places are consistent with his daughter and the other does either. A question I have is how he was able to keep his job at the mill if he traveled often. I personally think he settled in Manchester for a while.

The Allenstown blog has been trying to rebuild the neighborhood from back then for years. I'll be shocked if they do not have an idea of who lived where during his years there.

As for his daughter, I'd have to say she was more likely born 1975-1976 before he got to the area. He most likely went back for her; perhaps he'd recently met up with our Doe, started missing his own daughter as he got to know her kids. I was always sure the younger 2 were related because it made no sense to me why he'd dismember the adult when he could have put the youngest with her. I figured he put the 2 sisters together. Now we know that isn't true. I wonder if he started sexually abusing the oldest girl, mom found out.

right but before Denise moved in in 1981,we know he liver there with an"Elizabeth"who he said was his,wife.in Oct 1980elizabeth signed for a,certified letter for Evans..i believe they know he lived at that address since 1977,I dont have that info in from of me.its a huge coincidence for sure!def worth looking into

This is all the timeline info I've been saving since reading the info last week. I have a friend that's very good at genealogy, I sent her almost everything here. She's very good with finding a needle in a haystack so I was hoping that she may be able to figure out his real name. Hopefully it will help some of the newer posters that haven't read everything.

He was supposedly married to an Elizabeth Evans in NH according to a certified letter dated 1/9/1980 to him that she signed for. Bob was arrested Feb and June 1980 listed spouse name as Elizabeth Evans but when arrested in Oct 1980 he listed no spouse.

"Bob Evans" John Doe Serial Killer (NH, CA) Died in 2010 - Multiple Aliases

This mug shot says his DOB is March 18, 1942

xjwnm3h.png

Mystery in Allenstown NH has all the info; gonna copy in the most important parts relating to Bob. Curious how hard would it be to figure out his real name? This is a pet case of mine since I went over to Websleuths in 2009.

My note trying to ID one of the kids, she is the one he fathered and murdered - Do you recognize this possibly Native American/ Caucasian Female Aged 3 to 4 Years Old Born Between 1976 and 1980?

Names and Information Used by Robert “Bob” Evans
1. Robert T. Evans
a. Robert C. Evans

References to Family (from Evans):
1. Born as Ulos Jensen in Wyoming with a Norwegian/Danish background.
2. He was the youngest son in his family.
3. Ran away as a teenager.
4. Referenced having a 2 year old and a 6 month old child in the 1980s.
5. Listed “Elizabeth Evans” as spouse on 1980 arrest report.

Evans possibly attended the following schools (unconfirmed):

1. Lowell Elementary, Phoenix Arizona
2. North High School, Phoenix Arizona
3. Devry Institution of Technology (Electronic Engineering and Design) Phoenix, Arizona

Cites:
NOTE: Much of the below information was provided by Evans himself in various communications with others. The veracity of the information below is unknown:

1. Evanstown, WY -Possible place of birth.

2. Denver, CO -Possibly spent time here.

3. Roanoke, VA -Evans claimed he married his wife Denise LaPorte here (cannot identify or locate female).

4. Quebec, CA -Evans claims he met his wife Denise LaPorte in here (cannot identify or locate female).

5. San Pedro, CA -Possible place of birth.

6. Anaheim, CA -Possibly employed here.

7. Bay City, TX -Possibly spent time here with “family” and was employed here.

8. Ingleside, TX -Possibly employed here.

9. Houston, TX -Suspect claimed Denise LaPorte died here, was possibly employed here.

10. Austin, TX -Suspect attempted to call someone here living in an RV park.

11. Corpus Christi, TX -Suspect stated his wife was murdered in Corpus Christi.

12. Honolulu, HI -Possible association to the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, based in Honolulu.

13. Greensboro, GA -Possibly arrested under another alias name here.

14. Phoenix, AZ -Possible place of employment.

15. St. Louis, MO -Possible place of employment.

16. Louisiana -Possible place of employment.

17. Washington State -Possible place of employment.

18. Oregon -Possible state of travel/employment.

DIDNT SEND -
FROM PDF Born between 1936 – 1952
•Died in Prison in 2010
•Changed names frequently
•Confirmed Aliases
•Robert T. Evans
•Curtis Mayo Kimball
•Gerald Mockerman
•Gordon Curtis Jenson or Jensen
•Lawrence William Vanner
•Occupation: Electrician / Mechanic -May have worked at Manchester, NH VA
•Maybe former military (Navy)
•Alcoholic
•Transient – lived in campgrounds, trailer parks and motels

ALLENSTOWN CONNECTIONS-
Late 1970’s – 1981 – Bob Evans lived and worked in Manchester, NH.
•Late 1970’s – 1980 – Worked at Waumbec Mills in Manchester as a mechanic / electrician.
•Evans worked at Waumbec Mills with the owner of property in Allenstown where the barrels with bodies were found in 1985 and 2000.
•Evans also provided electrical work at the Bear Brook Store located on the property in Allenstown (245 Deerfield Road) where the barrels with bodies were found.
•Allenstown adult and oldest child were wrapped in material and electrical wire (Carol Cable).
•Allenstown victims and Eunsoon Jun all died of blunt force trauma.
•Allenstown adult, oldest child and Eunsoon Jun sustained some dismemberment.

No relationship with the other child victims
NEW INFORMATION
DNA results: by Bode Cellmark http://www.bodecellmark.com/
paternally matches Child 2 with Bob Evans

FORMER WIFE/WIVES OR GIRLFRIENDS -
Elizabeth Evans
Denise or Donna Laporte
Donna Walter (California)
Denise Beaudin (New Hampshire)
Eunsoon Jun (California)

-- Donna Walter (CA) - May 27, 1985 Curtis Mayo Kimball was arrested for investigation of drunken driving and child endangerment by Cypress police in Orange County. According to authorities, Curtis Mayo Kimball was married to a woman known as Donna, who works in Orange County as a nurse and who may use the name Donna Walter.

Confirmed Aliases

- Robert T. Evans
- Robert C. Evans
- Curtis Mayo Kimball
- Gordon Curtis Jenson
- Gordon Curtis Jensen
- Gerald E. Mockerman
- Jerry Edward Mockerman
- Lawrence William Vanner

Other Alias Varations

- Jerry Edwards Gorman
- Ulos Jenson
- Curtis Rollin Kimball
- Don Vannerson

General Characteristics

- Died in prison in 2010
- Caucasian
- Tall
- Slim
- Brown hair
- Blue eyes
- Skilled electrician and mechanic
- Lived in trailer parks or motels
- Alcoholic
- Changed names frequently
- May have spoken a foreign language

Vehicles

- Red Dodge pickup truck with a light colored camper, 1965-1968 model
- White Ford Van, 1978 model
- VW Van, two-toned, light color on top with a blue or green color on bottom
Possible schools Evans attended (unconfirmed)

- Lowell Elementary, Phoenix, Ariz.
- North High School, Phoenix, Ariz.
- Devry Institution of Technology (Electronic Engineering and Design major), Phoenix, Ariz.
Cities Evans mentions

- Evanstown, Wyo.: Possible place of birth
- Denver, Colo.: Possibly spent time here
- Roanoke, Va.: Evans claimed he married his wife Denise LaPorte here, who cannot be identified or located
- Quebec, Canada: Evans also claims he met his wife LaPorte here
- San Pedro, Calif.: Possible place of birth
- Anaheim, Calif.: Possibly employed here
- Bay City, Texas: Possibly spent time here with "family" and was employed here
- Ingleside, Texas: Possibly employed here
- Houston, Texas: Evans claimed LaPorte died here; was possibly employed here
- Austin, Texas: Evans attempted to call someone here living in an RV park
- Corpus Christi, Texas: Evans stated his wife was murdered in Corpus Christi
- Honolulu, Hawaii: Possible association to the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, based in Honolulu
- Greensboro, Ga.: Possibly arrested under another alias name here
- Phoenix, Ariz.: Possible place of employment
- St. Louis, Mo.: Possible place of employment
- Louisiana: Possible place of employment
- Washington State: Possible place of employment
- Oregon: Possible state of travel/employment
Evans' References to Family

- Born as Ulos Jensen in Wyoming with a Norwegian/Danish background
- He was the youngest son in his family
- Ran away as a teenager
- Referenced having a 2 year old and a 6 month old child in the 1980s
- Listed “Elizabeth Evans” as spouse on 1980 arrest report
Witnesses' References to Evans' Family

- Seen with an unknown woman in her 20s to 30s, and four small children in a dark four door sedan in California during the 1980s

The U.S. National Centre for Missing and Exploited Children is asking people to rack their memories about a murderer with a Quebec connection

...they believe he spent time in Quebec in the late 1970s. A spokesperson for the Centre says Evans met a Denise or a Donna Laporte at that time. It says Evans — who is also said to have gone by the names Curtis Mayo Kimball or Gordon Curtis Jenson — once mentioned he had an ex-wife by that name.

Authorities hope that by tracking her down, they could find out more about who the victims are.

https://www.newspapers.com/clip/8648942/gorden_jensen_curtis_mayo_kimball_bob/
pg 2
https://www.newspapers.com/clip/8648909/curtis_mayo_kimball_aliasof_bob_evans/

1989 Questions pervade child abuse case - fingerprint Curtis Mayo Kimball
https://www.newspapers.com/clip/8649009/gordon_jensen_and_lisa/

I cropped out his photo from the one.
It's in the 3rd article Questions pervade child abuse case where they talked about looking for him for child abuse against Lisa, they dusted everything he touched for fingerprints which ended up coming back to Curtis Mayo Kimball.

Article one page 2 seems to have the oldest known photo of him

attachment.php
Jensen's fingerprints were matched to those of Curtis Mayo Kimball, who was arrested by Cypress police in Orange County on May 27, 1966, for investigation of drunken driving and child endan germent, the detective said. According to authorities, Kimball was married to a woman known as Donna, who works in Orange County as a nurse and who may use the name Donna Walter, Harris said. Investigators also have received information that Lisa may have a 2- or 3-year-old sister. Sheriffs investigators believe (hat both Jensen and Kimball are Wan

Curtis Mayo Kimball
b:18 Mar 1952
Los Angeles, California, United States
Mother's name:Vasquez
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VGNN-MJ3

Middle child isotopes
attachment.php

The Allenstown blog has been trying to rebuild the neighborhood from back then for years. I'll be shocked if they do not have an idea of who lived where during his years there.

As for his daughter, I'd have to say she was more likely born 1975-1976 before he got to the area. He most likely went back for her; perhaps he'd recently met up with our Doe, started missing his own daughter as he got to know her kids. I was always sure the younger 2 were related because it made no sense to me why he'd dismember the adult when he could have put the youngest with her. I figured he put the 2 sisters together. Now we know that isn't true. I wonder if he started sexually abusing the oldest girl, mom found out.

You bring up some good points, Rose.
I think she had to have been born before he got to NH or shortly after he arrived and he went back for her, based on the isotopes and the time of death.
I'm figuring that the TOD may have to be revised at some point, though, unless they can prove he went back to NH after 1981. Or, perhaps their original estimate of 1977-1985 was more accurate to begin with.

Just thought about something, in my professional life I have worked with mills domestic and intentionally. Many of the mills would close down for a months time twice a year generally Dec and either July/Aug. The downtime was not for repairs or turnarounds where workers would be needed. It was for the holidays to be spent with family or when it was the slowest production time of the year for the mill. If During the shutdown month workers would find other employment to fill the gap ..... This would be consistent with Evans traveling to other areas of the country for work during the shutdown time ... I.e. Be consistent with the Middle child isotope tests ... Had another woman while working out of town, later bringing the child back with him

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Waumbec was a textile mill owned by Warren Buffet. He had purchased it sometime in the mid 70s. By 1980, the annual report said the mill had been closed, with some equipment transferred and the rest sold.

It seems that up until it closed it was busy, but wasn't making a profit.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Waumbec Mills is quite intriguing Warren Buffett had purchased in the late 70's era (1979) the mill complemented their textile business in New Bedford, MA however later Waumbec provide to be a business mistAke.

In all when companies are being combined they tend to send employees to their other business sites to cross train or brainstorm on how to make a process of production better. Could Evans have visited New Bedford ..... Had read the isotopes of adult female oldest and youngest child were consistent of being closer to the atlantic... Was closer to the atlantic where they were in Allenstown or rather a location closer to the atlantic than allenstown ..

Map of area. I thought his house on Hayward would be closer to the mobile home park. It's a ten minute drive from the mill to his house and another 30 minutes to Bear Brook.

It looks like 925 is back behind 927, much more secluded than i thought.

ad82635307072e2834f79270af403aa9.jpg

fd5a3275d5869bd7cc69bf3579b39146.jpg

Waumbec Mills is quite intriguing Warren Buffett had purchased in the late 70's era (1979) the mill complemented their textile business in New Bedford, MA however later Waumbec provide to be a business mistAke.

In all when companies are being combined they tend to send employees to their other business sites to cross train or brainstorm on how to make a process of production better. Could Evans have visited New Bedford ..... Had read the isotopes of adult female oldest and youngest child were consistent of being closer to the atlantic... Was closer to the atlantic where they were in Allenstown or rather a location closer to the atlantic than allenstown ..

Did Warren Buffett own it when BE was there, do you know?

Yes.

Did he own the land on which the barrels were found as well? Because at the recent press conf. they stated the mill owner was also the owner of the property and the store in Allenstown.

Did he own the land on which the barrels were found as well? Because at the recent press conf. they stated the mill owner was also the owner of the property and the store in Allenstown.
Buffet purchased the mill on April 28, 1975 and closed it in 1980.

https://www.energyandincomeadvisor....iggest-mistake-a-warning-for-value-investors/

From annual letters

http://www.sevencornerscapital.com/...981-Shareholder-Letter---Cliffs-Notes-Version

1979 Letter - 'Your Chairman made the decision a few years ago to purchase Waumbec Mills in Manchester, New Hampshire, thereby expanding our textile commitment... But the purchase was a mistake. While we labored mightily, new problems arose as fast as old problems were tamed.' 'You do not adequately protect yourself by being half awake while others are sleeping. It was a mistake to buy fifteen-year bonds, and yet we did; we made an even more serious mistake in not selling them (at losses, if necessary) when our present views began to crystallize.'

1980 letter - 'But lest we get too puffed up, we remind ourselves that our asset and liability maturities still are far more mismatched than we would wish and that we, too, lost important sums in bonds because your Chairman was talking when he should have been acting.' 'Operations at Waumbec Mills have been terminated, reluctantly but necessarily. Some equipment was transferred to New Bedford but most has been sold, or will be, along with real estate. Your Chairman made a costly mistake in not facing the realities of this situation sooner.

Perhaps the real estate was sold in 1980 or 1981 but I haven't found the record yet. The owner of the land at Bear Brook was not Buffet.

Someone said the owners name has been referenced before but although I think I know. I dont have a MSM link.

Finally on page 6

Wonder who "Lisa's" father really is? Was he a friend of Evans? How did Denise B. meet Evans? How long has she known Evans, that she was with him when her baby was just 6 months old and yet not the father to her baby?

It's possible she already has that info since she had her DNA done working with adoption angels

If he had such a high profile job at the mill, one would think there would be a job application somewhere... Applications also ask for the next of kin or a person as an emergency contact ..

I'll be shocked if his app is still on file. Most businesses throw them out.

I think what LE was saying is
the the owner of the Bear Brook property was BE boss/supervisor at Waumbec. (My opinion)

Buffet donated the mill to the National Council for Community Development, who then sold it.

Known Vehicles

• Dodge Pickup Truck, Red 1965-1968 (Photo for example this is a 1966 model)
View attachment 108904

• Ford Van 1978, White (Photo for example)
View attachment 108907

• Volkswagen Van 19??, (2) Tone Color; Top: Light Color / Bottom: Blue or Green (Photos for example)
    There could be a few variable models since there was model year provided
View attachment 108908View attachment 108909

**Santa Cruz Sentinel - 04/05/89
Living in back up pickup truck, had moved from Henry Cowell Campground (Felton, CA) to Holiday Host (Scotts Valley)

(*** There is a newspaper article from 1986 or 1989 that states the detective ran the license plate of the truck and it was registered to a motel in Texas and also an article from the adopted grandparents of Dawn/Lisa provided a description of the truck with camper it was open on one side .... If anyone locates these article please send it to me, believe it became lost when the threads had merged.

Information Links:
NH1 - Footprints of a Serial Killer
http://www.nh1.com/full-coverage/footprints-of-a-serial-killer/

San Bernardino County Sun - 10/18/86 (Page 1 & 2)
https://www.newspapers.com/clip/8648942/gorden_jensen_curtis_mayo_kimball_bob/
https://www.newspapers.com/clip/8648909/curtis_mayo_kimball_aliasof_bob_evans/

Santa Cruz Sentinel - 04/05/89
https://www.newspapers.com/clip/8649009/gordon_jensen_and_lisa/

Attachments

Buffet purchased the mill on April 28, 1975 and closed it in 1980.

https://www.energyandincomeadvisor....iggest-mistake-a-warning-for-value-investors/

From annual letters

http://www.sevencornerscapital.com/...981-Shareholder-Letter---Cliffs-Notes-Version

1979 Letter - 'Your Chairman made the decision a few years ago to purchase Waumbec Mills in Manchester, New Hampshire, thereby expanding our textile commitment... But the purchase was a mistake. While we labored mightily, new problems arose as fast as old problems were tamed.' 'You do not adequately protect yourself by being half awake while others are sleeping. It was a mistake to buy fifteen-year bonds, and yet we did; we made an even more serious mistake in not selling them (at losses, if necessary) when our present views began to crystallize.'

1980 letter - 'But lest we get too puffed up, we remind ourselves that our asset and liability maturities still are far more mismatched than we would wish and that we, too, lost important sums in bonds because your Chairman was talking when he should have been acting.' 'Operations at Waumbec Mills have been terminated, reluctantly but necessarily. Some equipment was transferred to New Bedford but most has been sold, or will be, along with real estate. Your Chairman made a costly mistake in not facing the realities of this situation sooner.

Perhaps the real estate was sold in 1980 or 1981 but I haven't found the record yet. The owner of the land at Bear Brook was not Buffet.

Someone said the owners name has been referenced before but although I think I know. I dont have a MSM link.

This is consistent with the time frame of the mill closing and Evans being without a job.. ThousandYears had mentioned it in an earlier post that Evans was soon to be jobless around the time frame of when he left

The Bear Brook Store owner (Bob Evans' boss at Waumbec Mill) is still very much alive and living in another city in New Hampshire. He has been named and interviewed by the press in the past. A news article on Sunday stated that Evans was put on a suspect list back in 2014; IMO the property owner must have ID'd him then as someone who helped dump barrels from Waumbec on the property and was therefore familiar with the contents of them. (2014 was before the DNA testing was done.)

Bob Evans was working at the Waumbec from 1977-1980, a good three years. Now that he has been named to the public, hopefully more of his co-workers will come forward with whatever they remember about him.

**bump**

There was a statement that caught my eye last night, please take this with a grain of salt and a shot of tequila :happydance:. It is probable the information became con-diluted, Alleykins tapped on this a few pages back sometimes the information even on MSM can become inconsistent and twisted from its original form over time.

KXAN - New Hampshire murder suspect could’ve had ties to Austin - 01/26/17
http://kxan.com/2017/01/26/new-hampshire-murder-suspect-couldve-had-ties-in-austin/

Evans was dating 23-year-old Denise Beaudin in the early 80s. who police say went missing shortly after Thanksgiving 1981 from her home in Manchester, N.H. with her 6-month-old daughter, Dawn Beaudin. Beaudin’s family believe she left New Hampshire with Evans and traveled to Texas to avoid financial difficulties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot