NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alleykins, had thought if Evans thought the child was his went back and did an "Estimate" DB would have become pregnant in Aug-Sept 1980

There has not been an estimated date given of when Evans & Denise started dating

Estimated Date back of pregnancy give or take a month

Nov 1981 - 6 Months Old
May 1981 - Born
Feb - Mar 1981 - 6 Months
Nov - Dec 1980 - 3 Months
Aug - Sept 1980 - Pregnant

Do not believe Dawn/Lisa would fit in to being the one Evans was referring to in the Feb or June 1980 arrest as that she was not conceived until Aug/Sept of 1980

Now those ages do fit into the allenstown middle and youngest child and works with the time frames

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In all of this equation the time frame Denise became pregnant is around the same time frame Evans stopped referencing Elizabeth as his spouse Oct 1980.

Evanstown WY = Evanston WY. There are some Jensen/jenson's there but not any Ulos That I have found. One Gordon T. Jenson from Evanston WY.
Have found the name Ulos around the country. Not many but some. None with Jenson as last name, None from Wyoming.

There is an Evanstown PA, and a few Evans Town or referred as Town of Evans in NY and GA had just started the list there mAy be more

Witnesses say he was seen with a woman and four small children in California during the 80s.

Could you please site the source of this information? I've read that too and have since lost it. Some on this forum are skeptical that anyone saw him with a woman in CA.

I don't believe it was made up. You have your opinions and I have mine. As everyone keeps posting on here, there's some truth in every lie. He was good at changing names.

It's also way, way, way too early in this investigation to dismiss ANYTHING related to him being with a woman, or a wife in CA from 81-86. He's had backyard weddings before....

The newspaper article from 1989 said he gave his wife's name as Donna La Port and also the name Donna Walter. It gave a possible location as Orange County and an occupation as a nurse.

I think it was all made up. but at the least we should agree that DB was not working as a nurse.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I don't believe it was made up. You have your opinions and I have mine. As everyone keeps posting on here, there's some truth in every lie. He was good at changing names.

It's also way, way, way too early in this investigation to dismiss ANYTHING related to him being with a woman, or a wife in CA from 81-86. He's had backyard weddings before....

Correct Everyone has their own opinion or thoughts no one is dismissing one over the other ...

I have my opinion you have yours and that is great because somewhere in the middle both opinions may mesh together as the truth ... Have seen it on many cases

I was thinking along these lines too. I've only been able to find one person matching details of one of his other aliases (GM). That person lives in Michigan, but formerly lived in Oregon too. I am wondering if this is why there is speculation about him possibly spending time in the Pacific northwest.

The man GM has two different birthdays both in 1951 and he is seen living in both states under both birth dates and same name. Oregon and Michigan.

CMK is a real person who lives in GA, "Evans" has his date of birth wrong year. Who was once in Travis County Texas. born in California. This is the name he was convicted with and died under. Looking into CMK I found he does have some FB friends Evans. thought that was interesting.

CRK is a real person from GA Unknown if there is a relations to CMK

GCJ found a GJ different middle name in the Evanston Wyoming area. A place he mentioned the Jenson name being from.

LWV found one that lived in California and Quanitco VA..

DV found one that was also in the Travis County of Texas.

UJ None found. Ulos found a few places none in Wyoming. Jenson found In Wyoming but no Ulos.

RTE and RCE lots of them all over the country. He did say he was from Evanstown. Maybe where he got the name Evans from?

Could you please site the source of this information? I've read that too and have since lost it. Some on this forum are skeptical that anyone saw him with a woman in CA.
http://www.nh1.com/full-coverage/footprints-of-a-serial-killer/

Witnesses' References to Evans' Family
- Seen with an unknown woman in her 20s to 30s, and four small children in a dark four door sedan in California during the 1980s

- Seen with an unknown woman in her 20s to 30s, and four small children in a dark four door sedan in California during the 1980s

Glad you brought this up, have wanted to look further into the vehicles. Took it as though while he was at the RV Parkin CA Evans was driving the truck the license plate was run and registered to a motel in TX. Also the camper on the truck had one side open will have to go back and find the article the info came from Dawn/Lisa's adopted parents

Vehicles
- Red Dodge pickup truck with a light colored camper, 1965-1968 model
- White Ford Van, 1978 model
- VW Van, two-toned, light color on top with a blue or green color on bottom

I really wonder why, when the bodies were discovered in 1985, the property owner/employer didn't think that the sudden disappearance of BE was a little suspicious.

I could swear that in the Oakhill blog comments a while back a local mentioned a guy who had worked at the camp store.

I'm not completely sure but I read somewhere that his job as head electrician at Waumbec Mill was coming to an end in 1981. I'll post something about it if I can find that information again. Like I said I'm not completely sure. I wonder if I'm wrong, did he put in his 2 week notice, it would be considered less suspicious, or did he just not show up one-day.

A friend of mine lived on Hayward Street -- in a different house, and many years after these events. It's a densely packed urban street. Neighbors would tend to notice a violent crime in progress there.

I wonder if BE committed the murders at the mill after hours. Those mills are mostly beautifully revamped today but in the early 1980s, they were heavily neglected or in ruins.

I ASSUMED THE SAME THING! I posted something about how I wondered how he killed 4 people without detection or an obvious crime scene. I wondered if as head electrician, could he have access to the mill after hours? I didn't post it because I figured someone would notice a crime scene had occurred. The boss seemed to trust Evans enough to give him a job at his state park store, could he have trusted him enough with his own key? I also wonder why the boss allowed him to dump materials in his park.

My guess is that he killed them while they were sleeping although he'd have to move them. LE used the word "packaged" (and I cringed). Since Mom and the older girl were partially dismembered, I'm thinking small enough packages to be carried out without suspicion. :(

Sleeping would be the easiest for killing 4 people without being detected. I once wondered if the killer acted alone because 4 people running around screaming, other then sounding like something out of a horror movie, would be hard for one assailant to accomplish. If it was in their sleep I wonder how he didn't wake up any of them in the process. I wonder if they found any crime scene evidence in the hayward st house.

Based on the Description of the Red Dodge truck it would look similar to this one

IMG_0646.JPG

I have no idea where the information circulated from, may be a police tip that we don't know the full story on, but it is listed in this article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop