NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This victim had blunt force trauma, and was also bound with electrical tape. She was stuffed in a refrigerator that was dumped in an irrigation ditch. This sounds like a possible victim of Evans. http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/320ufca.html

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Wow! The Richmond ties to the items found with the body is eerie! This could put Evans in Richmond before Eusoon Jun. Great find!

FWIW, Al Ka
I think they were looking for Denise in the basement, however, you bring up a good point.
He could have stored those barrels in the basement for years, instead, and then dumped them right before they left town.

Thank you. My thought of his basement did not include barrels though, or stored barrels or anything else stored as that would not really disturb the floor. I think he put them or someone in the ground there and covered it, perhaps cemented or other way which would actually fit with LE weird description of them being somehow packaged.

Barrels could be acquired at any point just for transportation, even years after their death, or just right before him digging them out (still somewhat packaged in cement), putting them in barrels, dumping them in Allenstown and leaving town.

He knew he was leaving, so this was last job he had to do as any bodies found at this house would directly link to other occupants/owners of the house or him.

I may have used the word crawlspace in error thinking I read that somewhere. It was a dirt floor basement. I was searching for news articles on his murder trial etc and can find nothing. Only an archive site that you have to pay for articles from.

I did find this which has some information about Eunsoon Jun.

http://www.newhampshire.com/Calif.-case-shows-a-killers-lies

Police searched Eunsoon Jun's home on Sept. 26, 2002. In a dirt basement, they found a pile of clean kitty litter.

An investigator noticed some tools near the pile - a saw, an axe and a meat cleaver - that appeared to have hair on them.

Then they saw a woman's sandal sticking out of the pile.

Investigators had found Eunsoon Jun.
- See more at: http://www.newhampshire.com/Calif.-case-shows-a-killers-lies#sthash.JPNJsaRM.dpuf

I believe he may have spent time in CA prior to the party photo.

He is wearing a Disneyland shirt. I don't think it was very common to be able to get that shirt outside of the parks back then and less so on the east coast. I'd think, if anything, one might be able to get a Disney World, or more likely Magic Kingdom, shirt as Epcot did not open until '82. (I could be wrong. I grew up in SoCA, so many people had Disney shirts there. I would think it was much harder to get one unless one visited the park).

That is a Disneyland shirt, not a Disney World one. Were those shirts available on the East Coast? I can't see a guy like buying or wearing a shirt like that unless he actually did buy it in Disneyland. Did he visit the magic kingdom when he went back to pick up his daughter a year or so before? I am beginning to think she did come from So Cal.

In California, basements are very rare due to the risk of earthquakes. Houses build before the early 1960's were usually wood frames on piles with space under the subfloor so that you could access the plumbing. There would be just dirt. There was generally no access from the house and it was low so you had to crawl through it; hence "crawl-space". If the house was on a slope, one end of the crawl-space might be high enough to stand up in. In those situations people might use it as a basement.

In response to Al Ka.

I found it in this article:
https://www.google.com/amp/www.east...d-past-of-drifter-linked-to-six-killings/amp/

In a crawl space under the house, attached to the garage, police found Jun’s body under 250 pounds of cat litter

And about the Allenstown victims being in the basement at one time... That's what I was getting at that it is a possibility. I didn't think the word "theorized" would imply something different. I found an article that suggested that after they found a disturbance in flooring at the Hayward street residence. I will post it when I find it.

Wow! The Richmond ties to the items found with the body is eerie! This could put Evans in Richmond before Eusoon Jun. Great find!
And with the surplus store being the place the electrician's tape came from, maybe someone still works there that would recognise him as a customer. I imagine he'd have been a regular customer if he was working in the area as an electrician at the time.

Dawn/Lisa Marie timeline. She was 6 months old around December 1, 1981. That would mean she was born around June 1, 1981. Denise probably became pregnant around September 1, 1980. The father was probably a high school classmate, or a someone from work. This should not be hard to determine. Why doesn't the father come forward (maybe he is happily married and wants to remain anonymous? Wasn't there a birth certificate issued, showing who the father was? Aren't these records available to the public? Who the father is, isn't the major concern, if he is alive is more of a concern.
There is some information in newpaper/tv reports. Some report that Robert Evans/ Vanner was convicted of killing Eunsoon Jun. Robert Evans/Vanner plead guilty, and to me, that is different than being convicted.

I've been thinking a lot lately about about where Evans put Jun's body after he killed her. What if he did this with all his victims? Concealed them and when he was onto his next alias he dumped them on his way to his next location. Maybe he did this to divert the investigation, having the bodies decompose elsewhere so the tine of death isn't easily estimated (the Alllenstown victims estimated time of death was 1976-1985) and dumping them in a town that may not have ever been in. Killers have done this before, dumping the body across state lines or in another county.

Even with Denise, she could be anywhere from NH to TX to CA. He told neighbors in 1986 that "LIsa's" mother died in 1983, I think there could be some truth to that. I think he killed her just before Lisa hit the age where she started developing memories so she wouldn't be able to expose him. he could have even had a girlfriend after Denise's death and before he abandoned "Lisa" to help take care of her.

I also believe the reason he may have killed his own daughter is because he had her while under his real name and that was a trace to his true identity that he couldn't risk. I believe they were living elsewhere (the daughter and mother), maybe he ran out after whatever happened that he was running away from, and established his new life as Bob Evans. He goes back to kill the mother because she knows too much, and kidnaps his daughter. Brings her back to live with his new girlfriend and children.

Just a thought.

I have seen two sources that list Denise's middle name as Pauline. And the name of Denise Flint is showing up in the search for Denise Beaudin.

I have seen two sources that list Denise's middle name as Pauline. And the name of Denise Flint is showing up in the search for Denise Beaudin.

Seen that as well believe that that the Flint is a sister-in-law, would have to go back through my files

Here is the thredup discussion of the time frame Denise would have been pregnant - Post # 521

Post 521.JPG

Dawn/Lisa Marie timeline. She was 6 months old around December 1, 1981. That would mean she was born around June 1, 1981. Denise probably became pregnant around September 1, 1980. The father was probably a high school classmate, or a someone from work. This should not be hard to determine. Why doesn't the father come forward (maybe he is happily married and wants to remain anonymous? Wasn't there a birth certificate issued, showing who the father was? Aren't these records available to the public? Who the father is, isn't the major concern, if he is alive is more of a concern.
There is some information in newpaper/tv reports. Some report that Robert Evans/ Vanner was convicted of killing Eunsoon Jun. Robert Evans/Vanner plead guilty, and to me, that is different than being convicted.

Lisa did her DNA years ago; used a search angel. It's very possible her father was found years ago. I'm sure LE know her DOB

I think he killed Denise before he left. Just a hunch, but I think he killed her and had to flee. I also think Denise Beaudin and Donna Laporte are the same person, I think he changed his name and her name, just like he changed Dawn's name to Lisa. My guess is, it's been so long for Lisa that she most likely doesn't remember much from those early days, which might be a blessing considering what may have been going on. It's possible BE was incarcerated during the years before 1977, or that he was in the armed forces. Seems like someone would have remembered him from school or something, unless he was from outside the country? Just covering all the bases. His biological child does look Alaskan, maybe he was from up that way? He might have other children too, but just took her and killed the rest of his family. Wish we had some front on pics of him from when he was younger, the pic at the party he's turned away so it's hard to see his face.

She is part Native American according to what we learned in 2015

And with the surplus store being the place the electrician's tape came from, maybe someone still works there that would recognise him as a customer. I imagine he'd have been a regular customer if he was working in the area as an electrician at the time.

military surplus store in Oakley California

Timeline as of 2/7/17

19XX – 1977 – Identity and where about unknown (Estimated birth 1936 – 1952)

1977 – 1981 - New Hampshire
  • (1977 – 1980) – New Hampshire, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans employed by Waumbec Mills

• New Hampshire, Allenstown - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans – Provided electrical services to the Bear Brook Store. Also was allowed to dumped materials from the Waumbec Mills on the property.

1980 - New Hampshire
  • (January 9th) – New Hampshire, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans – Was sent a certified letter at his Hayward address letter was signed for by an Elizabeth Evans

• (February) – New Hampshire, Manchester- Robert T/C “Bob” Evans - Arrested for worthless checks; listed spouse as Elizabeth Referenced having a 2 years old and a 6 Month old

• (June) – New Hampshire, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans - Arrested for Electrical Power Theft (Diverting Power); listed spouse as Elizabeth

• (October) – New Hampshire, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans - Arrested for Electrical Power theft (Diverting Power); no spouse listed.

1981 - New Hampshire
  • (Spring/Summer) - Photograph of Denise D. Beaudin and Robert T/C “Bob” Evans taken at a BBQ. Was the photo taken pre or post baby estimated time line of birth for D/L is Apr/May/Jun 1981

• (November 26th) – New Hampshire, Goffstown - Denise D. Beaudin - Last seen at a Thanksgiving gathering. Denise is 23 years old and D/L is 6 months old

• (December) – New Hampshire, Manchester - Family went to Hayward no one was there and all personal items were gone place was empty.

1983 – New Hampshire

• (July) – New Hampshire, Allenstown – Bear Brook Store burned down due to a cooking fire

1984 – California
  • (March – December) – California, Los Alamitos - Curtis Mayo Kimball - Employed with an electrical company

1985 – California
  • (January – May) – California, Los Alamitos - Curtis Mayo Kimball - Employed with an electrical company

• (May 27th) – California, Cypress - Curtis Mayo Kimball - Arrested for DUI and child endangerment; was involved in hit and run of property with Lisa in the car. According to authorities Kimball was married to a woman known as Donna who works in Orange Co as a nurse and who may use the name Donna Walter. Investigators also received information that Lisa may have a 2-3 year old sister. During the arrest Curtis Mayo Kimball called himself a “non-person”.

• (November 10th) – New Hampshire, Allenstown – Adult female and oldest female child found estimated death time frame (1980 – 1984).

• (*advertiser censored* – December) – California, Felton – Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen - Residing at Henry Cowell Campground prior to moving to the Holiday Host RV Park.

1986 – California
  • (January – June) – California, Scotts Valley – Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen - Employed and was residing at Holiday Host RV Park

• (June-July) – California, Scotts Valley – Leave’s D/L with family for a (3) week trial period (est. 6/13/86) family returned to Holiday Host July 4th weekend however Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen was nowhere to be found.

• License plate of Jensen’s truck was registered to a motel room in Texas
    Red Dodge pickup w/light colored camper 1965-1968
    Only phone calls Jensen made from the RV Park were to people at other RV Parks Austin Lone Star and Pecan Grove located south of Austin, TX.
    Fingerprints of Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen had been sent to the Department of Justice for identification and were matched to a Curtis Mayo Kimball.
    Warrant information placed in NCIC, assume the information placed in the system was under Curtis Mayo Kimball with an associated alias of Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen.

1987 – Idaho
  • Idaho, Preston – Gerald Edward “Gerry” Mockerman – Employed on a farm
    Majority of the land in this area was settled and owned by the Hull Family

1988 – California
  • (November) – California, San Luis Obispo – Gerald Edward “Gerry” Mockerman - Arrested for a stolen vehicle from Preston, Idaho. Being arrested for a stolen vehicle fingerprints would have been taken. Those fingerprints would have been traced back to Curtis Mayo Kimball with an alias of Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen. Why did LE not catch up with him at arrest time?

• (September) – California, San Bernardino – Legal Notice
    Donna Jenson
    Denise La Port – aka
    Donna La Port – aka
    Gordon Curtis Jenson
    Curtis Mayo Jenson – aka

1989 – California
  • (March 1989) – California, Los Angeles - Curtis Mayo Kimball - Arrested for DUI have not yet found the alias name he was using when he was arrested. In all he was taken in to custody booked and charged for warrants of abandonment of Dawn/Lisa in Scotts Valley

• (March 1989 – October 1990) – California, Santa Cruz Co. - Curtis Mayo Kimball – Incarcerated for 3 years

1990 – California
  • (November 1st) – California, Milpitas - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42) – Paroled Prisoners are initially held at the San Jose Jail, upon determination i.e. charges prisoners are transferred to the Elmwood Correctional Facility. Assume that CMK was held at Elmwood until his parole in November 1990.

• (November) – California, Santa Cruz Co/San Jose - Curtis Mayo Kimball – Parole warrant issued. Evidently he did not meet with his parole officer as court ordered.

1990 – 2001 – Identity and where abouts Unknown

2000 – New Hampshire
  • (May 9) – New Hampshire, Allenstown – Middle child and youngest child found, estimated death time frame (1980 – 1984)

2001 – California
  • (August) – California, East Richmond Heights – Lawrence William “Larry” Vanner - Unofficially weds Eunsoon Jun in a backyard ceremony with Star Trek theme. No paperwork was filed for the marriage

• Note: Lawrence William “Larry“ Vanner had been in the East Richmond Heights neighborhood providing handyman work to business and residents. He also had exchanged service work for room and board. He had met Jun while providing roof repair work at her home.

2002 – California
  • (June) – California, East Richmond Heights - Eunsoon Jun disappears

• (September) – California, East Richmond Heights –
    Missing persons’ report filed for Eunsoon Jun
    Eusoon Jun found in the basement of her home buried under 250 lbs. of cat litter
    Lawrence William “Larry” Vanner finger printed and found to be Curtis Mayo Kimball

• (November) - California, East Richmond Heights – Curtis Mayo Kimball - Arrested for the homicide of Eusoon Jun

2003 – California
  • (June) – California, Contra Costa – Curtis Mayo Kimball - Convicted for the murder of Ensoon Jun sentenced 15 years to life

2010 – California
  • (December 28th) – California, Susanville – Curtis Mayo Kimball - Dies in prison of natural causes

You are correct. They are actually two different photos from the same party. Sorry, I did not think of leaving a space in between to make it more clear.

Oh, gosh, Al Ka! I didn't realize one of our own had posted the photo, but rather wanted to "blame" it on the media. I am certain that I am the only one who did not realize at once that they were two separate photos! (This is what happens when the old peepers start to fail you!) Thanks for posting them and setting me straight.

The Tale of the Abandoned Girl’s DNA that Led to a Notorious Cold Case

New forensicmag article on the DNA links between the cases.
At the end it mentions he was cremated, we don't have his full DNA for better profiling. Hopefully something can be turned up, otherwise his daughter is the only link to more a complete genome.

Hopefully I read this correctly.... D/L initially through DNA located a cousin in CA that had been adopted ..WOW ...

Could you imagine the twists and turns Dawn/Lisa went though on her journey ... Shocking and incredible

Timeline as of 2/7/17

19XX – 1977 – Identity and where about unknown (Estimated birth 1936 – 1952)

1977 – 1981 - New Hampshire
  • (1977 – 1980) – New Hampshire, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans employed by Waumbec Mills

• New Hampshire, Allenstown - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans – Provided electrical services to the Bear Brook Store. Also was allowed to dumped materials from the Waumbec Mills on the property.

1980 - New Hampshire
  • (January 9th) – New Hampshire, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans – Was sent a certified letter at his Hayward address letter was signed for by an Elizabeth Evans

• (February) – New Hampshire, Manchester- Robert T/C “Bob” Evans - Arrested for worthless checks; listed spouse as Elizabeth Referenced having a 2 years old and a 6 Month old

• (June) – New Hampshire, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans - Arrested for Electrical Power Theft (Diverting Power); listed spouse as Elizabeth

• (October) – New Hampshire, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans - Arrested for Electrical Power theft (Diverting Power); no spouse listed.

1981 - New Hampshire
  • (Spring/Summer) - Photograph of Denise D. Beaudin and Robert T/C “Bob” Evans taken at a BBQ. Was the photo taken pre or post baby estimated time line of birth for D/L is Apr/May/Jun 1981

• (November 26th) – New Hampshire, Goffstown - Denise D. Beaudin - Last seen at a Thanksgiving gathering. Denise is 23 years old and D/L is 6 months old

• (December) – New Hampshire, Manchester - Family went to Hayward no one was there and all personal items were gone place was empty.

1983 – New Hampshire

• (July) – New Hampshire, Allenstown – Bear Brook Store burned down due to a cooking fire

1984 – California
  • (March – December) – California, Los Alamitos - Curtis Mayo Kimball - Employed with an electrical company

1985 – California
  • (January – May) – California, Los Alamitos - Curtis Mayo Kimball - Employed with an electrical company

• (May 27th) – California, Cypress - Curtis Mayo Kimball - Arrested for DUI and child endangerment; was involved in hit and run of property with Lisa in the car. According to authorities Kimball was married to a woman known as Donna who works in Orange Co as a nurse and who may use the name Donna Walter. Investigators also received information that Lisa may have a 2-3 year old sister. During the arrest Curtis Mayo Kimball called himself a “non-person”.

• (November 10th) – New Hampshire, Allenstown – Adult female and oldest female child found estimated death time frame (1980 – 1984).

• (*advertiser censored* – December) – California, Felton – Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen - Residing at Henry Cowell Campground prior to moving to the Holiday Host RV Park.

1986 – California
  • (January – June) – California, Scotts Valley – Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen - Employed and was residing at Holiday Host RV Park

• (June-July) – California, Scotts Valley – Leave’s D/L with family for a (3) week trial period (est. 6/13/86) family returned to Holiday Host July 4th weekend however Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen was nowhere to be found.

• License plate of Jensen’s truck was registered to a motel room in Texas
    Red Dodge pickup w/light colored camper 1965-1968
    Only phone calls Jensen made from the RV Park were to people at other RV Parks Austin Lone Star and Pecan Grove located south of Austin, TX.
    Fingerprints of Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen had been sent to the Department of Justice for identification and were matched to a Curtis Mayo Kimball.
    Warrant information placed in NCIC, assume the information placed in the system was under Curtis Mayo Kimball with an associated alias of Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen.

1987 – Idaho
  • Idaho, Preston – Gerald Edward “Gerry” Mockerman – Employed on a farm
    Majority of the land in this area was settled and owned by the Hull Family

1988 – California
  • (November) – California, San Luis Obispo – Gerald Edward “Gerry” Mockerman - Arrested for a stolen vehicle from Preston, Idaho. Being arrested for a stolen vehicle fingerprints would have been taken. Those fingerprints would have been traced back to Curtis Mayo Kimball with an alias of Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen. Why did LE not catch up with him at arrest time?

• (September) – California, San Bernardino – Legal Notice
    Donna Jenson
    Denise La Port – aka
    Donna La Port – aka
    Gordon Curtis Jenson
    Curtis Mayo Jenson – aka

1989 – California
  • (March 1989) – California, Los Angeles - Curtis Mayo Kimball - Arrested for DUI have not yet found the alias name he was using when he was arrested. In all he was taken in to custody booked and charged for warrants of abandonment of Dawn/Lisa in Scotts Valley

• (March 1989 – October 1990) – California, Santa Cruz Co. - Curtis Mayo Kimball – Incarcerated for 3 years

1990 – California
  • (November 1st) – California, Milpitas - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42) – Paroled Prisoners are initially held at the San Jose Jail, upon determination i.e. charges prisoners are transferred to the Elmwood Correctional Facility. Assume that CMK was held at Elmwood until his parole in November 1990.

• (November) – California, Santa Cruz Co/San Jose - Curtis Mayo Kimball – Parole warrant issued. Evidently he did not meet with his parole officer as court ordered.

1990 – 2001 – Identity and where abouts Unknown

2000 – New Hampshire
  • (May 9) – New Hampshire, Allenstown – Middle child and youngest child found, estimated death time frame (1980 – 1984)

2001 – California
  • (August) – California, East Richmond Heights – Lawrence William “Larry” Vanner - Unofficially weds Eunsoon Jun in a backyard ceremony with Star Trek theme. No paperwork was filed for the marriage

• Note: Lawrence William “Larry“ Vanner had been in the East Richmond Heights neighborhood providing handyman work to business and residents. He also had exchanged service work for room and board. He had met Jun while providing roof repair work at her home.

2002 – California
  • (June) – California, East Richmond Heights - Eunsoon Jun disappears

• (September) – California, East Richmond Heights –
    Missing persons’ report filed for Eunsoon Jun
    Eusoon Jun found in the basement of her home buried under 250 lbs. of cat litter
    Lawrence William “Larry” Vanner finger printed and found to be Curtis Mayo Kimball

• (November) - California, East Richmond Heights – Curtis Mayo Kimball - Arrested for the homicide of Eusoon Jun

2003 – California
  • (June) – California, Contra Costa – Curtis Mayo Kimball - Convicted for the murder of Ensoon Jun sentenced 15 years to life

2010 – California
  • (December 28th) – California, Susanville – Curtis Mayo Kimball - Dies in prison of natural causes

Bump!
Where did you find the info on Felton CA and Preston Idaho?

A little bit on this alias Robert used of Ulos Jensen (supposed to be his birth name). Ivia was a female Bolian and an assistant to Var Ulos. In 2373, Ivia conspired with Ulos to marry Lwaxana for her money, then kill her (didn't work). This scenario was a comic book scenario which came out around 1997. So he probably did no use the alias Ulos Jensen until around 1997. Four funerals and a wedding are mentioned along with this, but I haven't studied it yet. One can't help but wonder if he is acting out Star Wars scenes.

The Tale of the Abandoned Girl’s DNA that Led to a Notorious Cold Case

New forensicmag article on the DNA links between the cases.
At the end it mentions he was cremated, we don't have his full DNA for better profiling. Hopefully something can be turned up, otherwise his daughter is the only link to more a complete genome.

(It was never reported in 1981, because Evans manipulated the rest of the Beaudin family into thinking it was a planned move.)

That's exactly what I thought happened! I can just see Evans pulling Denise's family members aside and doing his "we're going to lose the house, I don't know what we are going to do" sympathy routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove