NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that photos of 3 of the Rasmussen siblings show blue eyes ( I haven´t found photos for the others), I believe Robert was also likely to have blue eyes.
Hmmm...possible but 3 of my 4 kids have blue eyes. The 4th has brown...our brown eyed girl. ;)

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

"Distinguishing Characteristics: White Female. Brown hair; brown eyes. A motorcycle accident in the mid 1960's in Niles, Ohio left her with screws and or plates in her leg. One leg is smaller than the other. "

I think it's safe to say the woman in the barrel is not Nellie Flickinger, as this would of course be noticed. It also sounds like none of her children were missing. If she was the mother of the middle child the timeline would have be very constrained and she would have made no contact with the rest of her family and 5 other children for at least 3 years, this does not sound likely.

She's definitely not the mother in the barrel, I just though the unknown male she was last seen with was interesting, especially since they had a picture.

Can you point me to it? I found no fewer than seven potential obits, and none seemed to be in MA where Robert went missing from.Thankyou[/QUOTE

Per websleuths rules, a link or photos should not be posted here.
Just google "Neil Rasmussen obituary" and I am sure you will find it.

Is there any other details on Denise Beaudin? Other than an overbite, did she have any injuries, tattoos, did she wear glasses or contacts? Frustrating with so little detailed information. I did read in another article that the electrical cord used to bind the victims in the barrels had come from Denise's place of work, so he had met her by the time he killed those 4 people. Makes me wonder if he was working as an electrician where she worked and that's how they met. I'm guessing if he changed Dawn's name to Lisa, Denise had probably changed her name when they left as well, if she was alive during that time. When he was arrested in CA he mentioned a girlfriend who was a nurse, that also might have referred back to Denise.
An article noted that he had ingratiated himself into the Korean community when he met Jun, sounds like he was good at putting people at ease And when questioned by the arresting officer in CA he referred to himself as a "non person" when he was asked who he was.

It creeps me out that while Denise was with him he committed these murders. Creeps me out specifically because I wonder if she was aware of the murders when they happened...

The whole "non-person" thing he said is strange.

That lead about the shop the possible killer worked at - IF that was RE - and how he had a family... were they referring to Denise and Lisa as the family or Denise, Lisa, along with the 4 females later found in barrels?

Wonder if Evans had a telephone at his rental in Manchester, have not seen any mention of it. I'm sure the FBI went down that avenue.. It would tell much more about whom he was acquainted with through local or long distance phone calls.

Local calls would not show up on your bill however long distance would...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wonder if Evans had a telephone at his rental in Manchester, have not seen any mention of it. I'm sure the FBI went down that avenue.. It would tell much more about whom he was acquainted with through local or long distance phone calls.

Actually, local calls would show up somewhere, possibly even on the bill because NH has had an option for measured service with an itemization of the calls. If the local phone company still had the old legacy systems, they probably could even pull it up today, but they don't.

Good thought if the phone company is still around

Good thought if the phone company is still around

They've totally morphed into something else with new systems that don't have a way to talk to the old systems, so most likely that information is lost. Having said that, if investigators came up with a phone number, it wouldn't hurt for them to try to subpoena the records and see what, if anything, shakes out. It would be up to phone company to figure out how to retrieve the information.

Old Ma Bell...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_System

Oakhill Research had I believe everyone's phone number in Allenstown I' m sure they could find Evans if he had one

There are probably old phone books around somewhere, too. My library used to carry them, not sure if they still do.
Mine also carried a city directory that listed phone numbers by address, not name.

It creeps me out that while Denise was with him he committed these murders. Creeps me out specifically because I wonder if she was aware of the murders when they happened...

The whole "non-person" thing he said is strange.

That lead about the shop the possible killer worked at - IF that was RE - and how he had a family... were they referring to Denise and Lisa as the family or Denise, Lisa, along with the 4 females later found in barrels?

I wonder if the whole "non-person" thing is a comment on the fact that he has no identity. Maybe HE didn't even know who he was. Which takes me back to a few of the men we have been looking at that are reported as missing and may have had amnesia or a mental illness.

I wonder if the whole "non-person" thing is a comment on the fact that he has no identity. Maybe HE didn't even know who he was. Which takes me back to a few of the men we have been looking at that are reported as missing and may have had amnesia or a mental illness.
I think he knew his past just fine. The statement was just an off-hand remark about his shifting identities, stolen or created, and itinerant lifestyle, IMO.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

*1990-2000 - Contra Costa County CA

Gruenheid found out that the man who had been calling himself Vanner had almost definitely lived in the same space behind a corner store where he worked in Contra Costa County from 1990 to 2000, the time he struck up a relationship with Jun.

*1990-2000 - Contra Costa County CA

Gruenheid found out that the man who had been calling himself Vanner had almost definitely lived in the same space behind a corner store where he worked in Contra Costa County from 1990 to 2000, the time he struck up a relationship with Jun.

Richmond and San Pablo are both in Contra Costa, with Jun's home being in an unincorporated part of the county. It's possible (likely, even) that Jun's home and the shop where he lived and worked were quite close together, but were alternately referred to as Richmond or San Pablo. As I mentioned before, this is common in the Bay Area. I lived in an unincorporated part of Alameda County that was referred to by some sources as San Leandro and by others as Castro Valley.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

IMO he was living and working at the place in San Pablo prior (1990-2000) to moving in with Jun ...

Gruenheid, in an attempt to get some more information about this man, asked him if his accent was from the East Coast.

I said, ‘Your accent’s really interesting,’” she recalled. “Where did you grow up?”

This is interesting if one only resided in NH for @ 4 years then left the area would one still have an east coast accent 20 years later ....

I don't think so .... Hink meter unless he actually lived there a lot longer ....

IMO he was living and working at the place in San Pablo prior (1990-2000) to moving in with Jun ...

I think so too. Especially from researching UID and finding a victim from that area in 1995 found stuffed in a fridge, that suffered from blunt force trama and was bound with electrician's tape. It sounds just like the Allenstown victims. http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/320ufca.html

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I think so too. Especially from researching UID and finding a victim from that area in 1995 found stuffed in a fridge, that suffered from blunt force trama and was bound with electrician's tape. It sounds just like the Allenstown victims. http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/320ufca.html

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Remember you had brought that UID up ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members