NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not correct. Oakhill Research say that they have been in touch with Denise the witness below, and she is a real person. However, they say some of her memories are more clear and others are more cloudy.

There is a woman named Denise on that site who lived down the road from the store around that time and later moved across the street from the store. She claims to be a witness to the murders! She says she heard the killings (perhaps screams?) late one night and called police two times but got no response. She tried to call a third time and was threatened into not doing it. But who threatened her?

Another person posts later and says the reason the police did not come was because they were parked outside the store. If the police were parked outside the store, that makes them witnesses to the killings. Makes no sense.

This woman also provides a lot of other details about the trucker, living in the white trailer, the family of three carnies coming from Texas with the trucker, moving into a room above the store. She or someone else says two were killed on the store side of the road and two others were killed across the street.

Please note that Denise the witness says that the middle child belonged to the trucker (the killer) and was not a part of the family. The information that the middle child was Evans' child was not released until a month ago. She is either psychic or she knew that the middle child was the killer's own child. How could she have known this unless she knew him?

Those commenters know things about Evans that no one could have known at that time unless they were psychic or they knew Evans. This is why these apparently spurious and mysterious comments are important. Because only a witness could have made them.

A person says in 2015 that the killer was a Danish man with connections, a child molester who took many more secrets to his grave. We now know that Evans was dead at this time, and we also know he was Danish. None of this was revealed in 2015. Either the commenter is psychic, or he knew that Evans was the killer, that he was Danish, and that he was dead in 2015. How else could the commenter know these things?
1 thing blogs and forums are good for,is theories and speculation.although eerie now that we know more of the story,ive read and,reread the comments,and I don't believe anyone who commented knew bob Evans or the family.1)there's no reason for anyone NOT to come forward now.2)someone commented that bob was dead.well,this,happened along time ago,it could be assumed by anyone.3)as far as knowing he had Danish ancestory,in the United States,there are 4,398,608 of its citizens with Danish heritage.4)child molester?I think that's just a speculation,as 3nude children were found among the barrels.5)people commented they was a,trucker/carnie involved.again,we know the victims,showed signs of malnourishment,and weren't reported missing.i think its just an assumption that they were transient ...trucking and carnies are jobs that would allow this.

I don't think it is significant that someone in New Hampshire posted about his death a full five years after it happened. He may well have kept in touch with someone back there, and the town gossip got around. Or it could be, as suggested above, just an assumption. I have lost count of the times I have heard that an old acquaintance was dead. Sometimes it is true, sometimes it is false, because it is usually grapevine talk or purely made up.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

"He'd have an infant or a young child with him, he'd pass himself as a single father, a loving father who needed help. He'd then endear himself to another female, usually a single mother themselves, start a relationship. Ultimately, he would then molest the children, ultimately murder the children, and the adult," said Sgt. Daron Wyatt with Anaheim police.

That is a pretty strong statement. Do they have women who took up with them and later had their children molested? Are there women and children who were either found murdered or missing that he might be responsible? Or, is this more speculation?

http://abc7.com/news/suspected-serial-killer-spent-time-in-anaheim-more-victims-feared/1754816/

Could be the poster was referring to the guy they once thought was involved ... Cant remember his name believe he had either molestation or rape convictions there were a lot of fingers pointing at him... Any who he died as well

Steffen and Callahan one died in 2011 and the other 2008
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing..... only one step further. As I looked at the pics of those guys on the Oak Hill website...... anyone think there's a chance that Bob Evans could be a relative of one of those nasties? There was a comment on Oak Hill from someone saying that Bob Evans may have shared his passions.... or something to that effect.... with others.

I was thinking the same thing..... only one step further. As I looked at the pics of those guys on the Oak Hill website...... anyone think there's a chance that Bob Evans could be a relative of one of those nasties? There was a comment on Oak Hill from someone saying that Bob Evans may have shared his passions.... or something to that effect.... with others.

Believe term was he was chummy with "extra curricular actives" or something to that effect ... It was another person not one of the names mentioned in my earlier post .. Do understand your thinking .. There maybe a connection in NH well after RE left..

Many posts... One must take them with a grain of salt.. There are many almost truths as well as almost lies ... Read it in b/W then work the jigsaw puzzle to see what is common sense actually works.

Most cases are simple ... We just don't always see it as that we have over active minds ... I often over think

FWIW as to Danish http://zipatlas.com/us/nh/city-comparison/percentage-danish-population.htm

but how does that make him "connected"? Something I don't know about the Danes and New Hampshire? Is it kind of like the Irish and politics or the Irish as cops or firemen in certain cities? What is it? Does anyone know? Of course, I'm going off of one of the comments on Oak Hill. Are Danes big in politics or law enforcement in parts of New Hampshire? Was the owner of Maumac Danish?

In all there was some type of relationship with Evans and California .. Possibly pre-NH or while residing in NH ... Why did Evans continue to resurface in CA .. What was so special when you could go to many other places.. Would one hide where they felt at home and knew the area .. ???

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/rahn_laureen.htm

I can't help but think that all three women mentioned in this profile were the work of the same person and given the timeframe I can't help but think it was Bob Evans. I'm not married to the idea that he only liked to abuse little girls. In Laureen's case, calls in California were involved and those calls involved motels. Just like Texas motel? I also would like to know if he traveled WHILE he lived in NH. Did he travel back and forth coast to coast? One woman with kids on one coast and another woman with kids on the other? One woman watches kids while he travels to the other? Could have been carrying multiple IDs at any time.

One of the posts on the Oakhill blog mentioned something interesting. They suggested that whatever false identity he may be using he continues to say he is Norwegian or Danish because he is proud of it. This could be true, i don't know about Danes, but it is my experience, being related to many, that Norwegians seem to make a point of letting others know they are Norwegian. It could be pride or a sense of distinction. Still, even if we are correct, there are a lot of Norwegians and Danes out there. Like most established ethnic groups in the US, they have left their enclaves and spread out through the greater community. A town may be 1% Danish or Norwegians but it doesn't mean they live near each other or even know each other.

Norwegians did originally settle in some particular areas such as parts of Minnesota and North Dakota where they still form a significant part of the population but they have spread out all over. Danish immigrants tended to spread out more and were less inclined to settle in ethic communities. They have a reputation for owning dairy farms or businesses in the dairy industry. Perhaps this farm he claimed to have grown up on was a dairy farm. It could very well be true.

I do think there is a good chance he is Norwegian and/or Danish and that clue may help the investigation in some way, but I doubt he will be traced back to either ethnic community.

In all there was some type of relationship with Evans and California .. Possibly pre-NH or while residing in NH ... Why did Evans continue to resurface in CA .. What was so special when you could go to many other places.. Would one hide where they felt at home and knew the area .. ???

I wondered the same thing myself. I personally think it's because he could work odd jobs there easier than other places. Contra Costa county, CA is about 4 hours from the areas he resided in the 80's. No idea why he didn't go further or go to another state.

He possibly stayed because of a job opportunity and I think that is the reason he stayed as long as he did in NH too, because of the mill. All we know now about his whereabouts from 1990-2000 is that he worked at a store in Contra Costa county that he lived nearby, (Source: http://www.forensicmag.com/news/201...ameleon-killer-now-connected-infamous-nh-case)

Gruenheid found out that the man who had been calling himself Vanner had almost definitely lived in the same space behind a corner store where he worked in Contra Costa County from 1990 to 2000

and he also did handyman work (how he met his last wife). After being detected in the 80's with his arrests and job employment he was likely extra careful this time around. I wonder if the store he worked at was under the table.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/rahn_laureen.htm

I can't help but think that all three women mentioned in this profile were the work of the same person and given the timeframe I can't help but think it was Bob Evans. I'm not married to the idea that he only liked to abuse little girls. In Laureen's case, calls in California were involved and those calls involved motels. Just like Texas motel? I also would like to know if he traveled WHILE he lived in NH. Did he travel back and forth coast to coast? One woman with kids on one coast and another woman with kids on the other? One woman watches kids while he travels to the other? Could have been carrying multiple IDs at any time.

I also have wondered if his victims varied from his MO. When and where the teenage girls when missing is suspicious to me.

I don't see how he could afford to travel as far as he did and as often as he did.
NH to TX(assumed 1981), TX to CA(surfaces in 1984), CA to ID(stolen car in 1988), and ID to CA.​
That's a lot of travel time and gas, not to mention he needed to eat as well. Maybe he was involved in robberies to support himself on the road? I also wondered if most of his vehicles were stolen.

I searched other woman that went missing around NH in the time Evans was there, just assuming this could be the height of his killings with multiple deaths close in time frame.
Known
  • The Alllenstown victims (1977-1981)
  • Eunsoon Jun (2002)
Assumed
  • Denise Beaudin (1981-1985)
Potential
  • "Elizabeth" (1980)
  • his child's mother (mid 70's-1981)

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/segall_eddy.html
Eddy Segall
Missing: June 15 1977
Likeliness: She fits the characteristics of a few of Evans other victims/girlfriend. Dark hair, 20's, like the oldest Allenstown victim and Denise Beaudin.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/place_betty.html
Betty Place
Missing: June 14 1978
Likeliness: She is a lot older than his victims of this time

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/garden_rachael.html
Rachel Garden
Missing: March 22 1980
Likeliness: There was other suspects who confessed. The location and time frame is suspicious though.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/rahn_laureen.html
Laureen Ann Rahn
Missing: April 27 1980
Location: 289 Merrimack st, Manchester, NH (5 mins from 925 Hayward st)
Likeliness: The location and time frame is very suspicious.

http://oakhillresearch.blogspot.com/2016/08/denise-daneault.html
Denise Daneault
Missing: June 1980
Likeliness: She fits the characteristics of Evans other victims/girlfriend. Dark hair, 20's, single mother, and the disappearing on the same street as Evans, very, very suspicious!

Why doesn't Denise have a missing profile anywhere? Charley mentions it in Laureen's casefile briefly.

Agreed the stability of long term employment is most likely the reason Evans stayed in the area for a lengthy period of time.

How did he come to Manchester, some may disagree however I'am not discounting the possibility of him traveling with the carnival. The group was derived from CA/TX in which both states are points of interest for Evans. Could be possible he became acquainted with locals found out there were steady jobs available at the mill and stayed. Another thought it takes trucks to move carnival equipment .... I do not believe that Evans is the long haul trucker that has been commented on other sites... Could he have been acquainted with him, possibly if this person frequented or had ties to the store that Evans did odd jobs at..

Would like to know more on the carnival company i.e. What their routes were, obviously they would only travel to the north between spring and summer.

Noticed Denise D is finally up in Namus

I think that the key to learning Evans' identity lies with his daughter. There is not sufficient DNA to run his through familial DNA databases, but perhaps there is for her. This could potentially identify other relative of Evans, AND the girl's Mother and her family. I believe that finding out who Evans really is an important element in linking him to other crimes.

Have they done what they did with Bella Bond and run the DNA through missing persons' databases? I really think that could help. I still think, however, that the family may have shunned the woman for having a child at a young age. Or maybe she's similar to (I think) an unidentified body from the early 80s and that she's Amish or something. (That may explain her wanting to get the oldest child some earrings, to be as modern as possible, or maybe that's just being Freudian)

Still, this is the most bizarre serial killer case I have ever seen and I have read up on a LOT. I can think of a lot of victims Evans may have targeted in New Hampshire and God knows how many in the twenty years afterward.

Agreed the stability of long term employment is most likely the reason Evans stayed in the area for a lengthy period of time.

How did he come to Manchester, some may disagree however I'am not discounting the possibility of him traveling with the carnival. The group was derived from CA/TX in which both states are points of interest for Evans. Could be possible he became acquainted with locals found out there were steady jobs available at the mill and stayed. Another thought it takes trucks to move carnival equipment .... I do not believe that Evans is the long haul trucker that has been commented on other sites... Could he have been acquainted with him, possibly if this person frequented or had ties to the store that Evans did odd jobs at..

Would like to know more on the carnival company i.e. What their routes were, obviously they would only travel to the north between spring and summer.

Noticed Denise D is finally up in Namus

Traveling with a carnival would make sense, because it would be an easy job to obtain where your background wouldn't be questioned and if you commit a crime in the area, you're moving on to the next soon. Ever heard of runaways wanting to runaway and join the circus? A bit dated, but he was born in the 40's supposedly. Maybe why we don't know his true identity is because he was in his teens when he started his alias's. Forgive me if this is a stupid question: Could he have learned electrical work in the circus? Circus's have lighting and spotlights during acts.

I'm not sure if this factors into that testimony, but it was known that the middle child wasn't related (at least maternally like the other two child victims) in at least 2014 via DNA evidence.

Indeed, but this woman who claims to be a witness not only says that the middle child was not related to the others, but she says that the middle kid was the child of the killer! How could she have possibly known that unless she is psychic or knew Evans? The information that the middle child was Evans' (the killer's) was not released until a month ago.

1 thing blogs and forums are good for,is theories and speculation.although eerie now that we know more of the story,ive read and,reread the comments,and I don't believe anyone who commented knew bob Evans or the family.

The woman Denise who lived across from the store claims to have witnessed the killings! And as far as whether she has come forward, at the least she has been working closely with the Oakhill Research people. And she knew that the middle child was the killer's. She knew this years before it was revealed. How could she have known that unless she was psychic or knew Evans?

Unsure wether it was a circus or not have only seen comments as "carnival" and "carnie" my take is that it was like a fair... Carnival rides require setup, along with maintenance and repair. The equipment is electrical and mechanical it would marry well with RE's skills sets.

I don't think it is significant that someone in New Hampshire posted about his death a full five years after it happened. He may well have kept in touch with someone back there, and the town gossip got around. Or it could be, as suggested above, just an assumption.

Yes but he not only says Evans is dead five years after he died and two years before this was revealed to the public, he gets three more things right.

1. The killer was Danish.

2. The killer had "connections." This seems to mean that he was from the area, New England. The arresting detective in Richmond came from back East and felt that he had an East Coast accent and when she asked him if he was from the East Coast, he flipped on her.

3. The killer was a child molester. We now know that Evans was a child molester via Santa Cruz, California child abandonment, but this was not revealed until last month.

4. He took many more secrets with him to his grave. What does this mean? Is this a reference to crimes other than the Bear Brook 4? We now know that he may have killed Denise B. Does this man know of more killings?

How could this person have possibly known these things unless they were psychic of knew that Evans was the killer? How does this person get four things right about Evans 2 years before any of this was revealed to the public?

Indeed, but this woman who claims to be a witness not only says that the middle child was not related to the others, but she says that the middle kid was the child of the killer! How could she have possibly known that unless she is psychic or knew Evans? The information that the middle child was Evans' (the killer's) was not released until a month ago.

Did she ever give the name ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member