GUILTY NH - Camden Hughes, 6, suffocated, Hampton, 14 May 2011 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if it's possible that the child is considerably younger than 6-7?
Long shot I'm sure...but could it be Gabriel Johnson?
ezekielblueGabriel.jpg

Wow! very good thought!

He is so adorable my heart is breaking, I would have loved it if I had been given the chance to take him and love him. I am holding my 4 yr old son very close and kissing his darling little face. Just wished like everyone here that we could prevent these monsters from hurting these precious innocent little angels.

Could this be Timothy Fry Pitzen??? Maybe with his hair dyed? It's such a coincidence that this precious child had what appeared to be newly bought clothes and Timothy's mom had just bought him new clothes???

This is the age progression of Gabriel Johnson. I can't do a side by side, I'm not sure how.

Attachments

• 2a7hhdt.jpg
    2a7hhdt.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 76
I am wonder about 2 things. 1. his head appears big on top like macro-cephalic and 2. his lip is drooping like he had a stroke. Anyone else notice these?

If he were born premature that could account for the way his head looks.

Gabriel would be just around 2 years old right ?

Can someone bring up a picture of Timothy? I'm not that skilled.

I am trying to determine exactly how many U.S. States "officially" have license plates with a white background.

I am not sure if this 2009 photo of plates from 50 States is entirely representative, but, I *think* it is.

There are special issue plates etc., and certainly the Navy emblem could possibly indicate this is the case with the Blue Toyota Truck, but, here it is anyway:

800px-License_plate_preamble.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:License_plate_preamble.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_registration_plates_of_the_United_States

Do we know at all how tall Gabriels father is ? Because around 2 years old children are typically about half of their adult size and compared with the father if male I believe

Correct mysticrose...he'd be 2. It's a stretch I know but maybe they are basing the estimated age on the size cloths he had on.

When Gabriel disappeared his weight at the time ( 8 months) was 20 lbs and his height showed just at 2' 0, so its possible in a years time for him to reach that height and weight. My daughter who is 4 years old has always wore at least one size larger of clothing then her age.She just turned 4 and wears a 5 T.

http://www.helpfindmychild.net/gabriel-johnson

it would help if there were more photo's of tanner to compare from, ie not smiling.

he cant have had terrible obvious signs of trauma if they have modified a morgue picture, as from looking at it closely it doesnt seem to have been edited a huge amount apart from the obvious? (i would assume his mouth is on a slant a bit as the muscles would not hold his face in the right place if his head was left on a tilt) which brings me to him being left in an open, relatively easy to find space, covered with a blanket - why would that happen? if you were a parent or caregiver that loved a child enough to care for him, dress him warmly, keep him nourished and clean, but not take him to hospital if he were ill or died? if he was tanner, it might be because you have the two other boys that you cant let anyone know you have and this is the only way you can think of? sorry for speculating, but i cant help but see a similarity in the two boys.

It doesn't seem as though LE thinks there is a match to anyone on missing children's databases. They said they would be doing DNA to be able to absolutely rule things out.

Keep in mind with the photo that it's not entirely reality but a computer generation. Although this child was found fairly quickly, there is still a significant amount of changes that take place after death that the computer software has attempted to correct.

Do we know at all how tall Gabriels father is ? Because around 2 years old children are typically about half of their adult size and compared with the father if male I believe

I hope that's not true...I have a 2 year old and if he's only going to double in size as an adult he's going to be very very very short!

I hope that's not true...I have a 2 year old and if he's only going to double in size as an adult he's going to be very very very short!

:crazy: LOL ... Its just what I had read on a few sites :)

:crazy: LOL ... Its just what I had read on a few sites :)

Lol well hopefully those sites are wrong.....his dad wants him to pitch for the red sox, if he's four foot nothing I don't think he'll make the team :D

I'm in New England and this boy's picture is all over my facebook news feed today - he was also on the news first thing this morning. I think he is getting the exposure he needs around here but I am also not so sure that he is local either.

Weighing in on a couple of things-

Re: military connection. There is a soon-to-be-decommissioned Navy Aviation site in Brunswick, ME. Brunswick is on the Maine coast, north of Portland, about 2ish hours from where this little man was found.

I believe anyone stationed there has been or will be transferred to Jacksonville, FL.

Re: license plate frame... this is what I thought:
http://www.soldiercity.com/us-navy-retired-license-plate-frame.html
These frames are very easy to read from a distance - they must be highly reflective, or the contrast makes it really visible. I spend a lot of time on the road and see lots of license plate frames and these always stand out to me.

I'm in New England and this boy's picture is all over my facebook news feed today - he was also on the news first thing this morning. I think he is getting the exposure he needs around here but I am also not so sure that he is local either.

Weighing in on a couple of things-

Re: military connection. There is a soon-to-be-decommissioned Navy Aviation site in Brunswick, ME. Brunswick is on the Maine coast, north of Portland, about 2ish hours from where this little man was found.

I believe anyone stationed there has been or will be transferred to Jacksonville, FL.

Re: license plate frame... this is what I thought:
http://www.soldiercity.com/us-navy-retired-license-plate-frame.html
These frames are very easy to read from a distance - they must be highly reflective, or the contrast makes it really visible. I spend a lot of time on the road and see lots of license plate frames and these always stand out to me.
Thank you for sharing that with us.I am very interested in this.May I please ask do you know where in Jacksonville Florida?Mayport Jacksonville Florida?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatGran