GUILTY NH - Camden Hughes, 6, suffocated, Hampton, 14 May 2011 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also just checked NCMEC and there are no current Amber Alerts. If this child was reported missing anywhere in the U.S., there almost certainly would be one.

I believe this would be the road he was found :

Dennett Rd ,South berwick, Maine - Google Maps

I was looking on google maps as well and I'm thinking he might have been found about right here (B) ME-4 N/Elm St to S Berwick Rd/Dennett Rd - Google Maps because in this video http://www.wgme.com/?wap=0&/ you can hear the babbling of the creek.
There is also heavy foliage on both sides of the road as seen in this picture http://www.wgme.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wgme_vid_7840.shtml?wap=0&

I'm so sad that this has happened yet again :banghead:
The world is just full of monsters!

Sorry I couldn't open any of the links - I can't take it that another child has been murdered and discarded like trash. There has to be someone out there who had a child and now doesn't. Too bad our world isn't close enough anymore where we kept an eye out for each others children, or even knew if our next door neighbors have children.

I hope they find the parents and/or perps very soon.

Rest in peace little man.

Mel

This baby boy has at least 3 threads so I alerted a mod with all links to his threads and hopefully they will be merged soon.

The blue Aviator shirt in the computer generated photo I'm almost positive is Gap Kids.

Ugh, my heart is just hurting for this boy. No one saw ANYTHING? Seems like plenty of people live on that road.

Just posting this snippet again:

State police are looking for a navy blue Toyota Tacoma pickup truck that may be related to the case. It has an extended cab and a full cap over the bed. Although the truck had a white license plate, the state is unknown, McCausland said.

http://www.wmtw.com/r/27898827/detail.html

To be put at the end of someone's driveway, it seems like whoever left him there wanted him to be found?

I don't know if I can handle this one. Prayers for those who are missing this little angel :(

Just posting this snippet again:

State police are looking for a navy blue Toyota Tacoma pickup truck that may be related to the case. It has an extended cab and a full cap over the bed. Although the truck had a white license plate, the state is unknown, McCausland said.

http://www.wmtw.com/r/27898827/detail.html

Pretty much every NE state has at least one version of the license plate that is on a reflective white background, and/or that can be visually read as white under glare conditions. Well, I take that back. We can likely take Vermont off the list.

Maine's temporaries are in heavy black text/lettering on a white cardstock, and that's the first thing I thought when they described the plate as "white" here. Regular ME plates with the chickadee or moose can also read as white though, in the glare of headlights or the sun.

Seems like plenty of people live on that road.

Not many houses on the road at all. In fact, the whole area is pretty rural. Route 4 is very close and is a pretty busy N-S route for people traveling West of the coast.

I ride my bike in that area often, stopping a the convience store in N. Berwick.

If he's school age, we might want to check what areas the schools have let out for the summer already. If schools in session, he'll be missed.

It is interesting (to me) that State Police are awaiting the toxicology report, and not announcing the cause of death yet.

I'm betting that this is a child from the MA, NH or ME area, and not reported as missing.

Schools adjorn in mid June in this area.

Not many houses on the road at all. In fact, the whole area is pretty rural.

Amandab made the good point downthread that the driver must have wanted this child to be found. If not, there would have been plenty of places in the area he could have been left. But the fact that it was the end of the driveway of one of the few people that live in the area is very telling IMO.

Amandab made the good point downthread that the driver must have wanted this child to be found. If not, there would have been plenty of places in the area he could have been left. But the fact that it was the end of the driveway of one of the few people that live in the area is very telling IMO.

Agreed.

And being covered by a blanket tends to imply that the person leaving him there was known to him, cared for him.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member