GUILTY NH - Camden Hughes, 6, suffocated, Hampton, 14 May 2011 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a longshot, but as soon as I saw the picture, I immediately thought of this little guy:

ELI STEVEN BATTISTESSA missing from Bozeman, MT since 5/3/07, age 7 NOW

Everything on the web says Eli was abducted by his mother and was supposed to board a plane to Australia in 2007, but I can't get over the resemblance.

http://www.wmur.com/news/27898827/detail.html

24 minutes ago

27906761_200X149.jpg

Tire tracks are marked as evidence. Police say they are looking for a navy blue Toyota Tacoma.

Sorry if this was posted already:

Police Search For Truck After Boy's Body Found

S. BERWICK, Maine -- Maine police are trying to unravel a disturbing mystery to determine how a little boy's body ended up in the woods over the weekend and they're searching for a blue pickup truck in connection with the case.

Investigators said they are looking for a navy blue Toyota Tacoma pickup that may be connected to the case.

The truck has an extended cab and a full cap over the bed. Police said the truck had a white license plate.

"We don't have a state of origin on it and we also believe it was a female operating it," said Maine State Police Lt. Brian McDonough

Read more: http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/27906204/detail.html#ixzz1MWe8qcTE

LIVE: Police To Talk About Discovery Of Child's Body

POSTED: 8:31 am EDT May 16, 2011
UPDATED: 10:15 am EDT May 16, 2011

Maine State Police are expected to meet with the Media Monday morning to discuss the discovery of a child's body. Watch LIVE on WMTW.com

Read more: http://www.wmtw.com/video/27906882/detail.html#ixzz1MWgmqRO5

Looks like they may be starting soon................

Saying they are positive about getting an ID for this boy.....

Have a lead from Ohio and Midwest........

They need to find family to eliminate in order to further investigation..

Not releasing autopsy info at this time, will be later

They are being cautious

Witness observed vehicle earlier in the day, still looking for it (toyota Tacoma)

Several tips from New Hamp. as well, working on those leads too...

Trying to generate more leads, alot coming in and following up all of them, thanking the media for their help in getting word out...

Canada does have information on the child as well.... end

they say "placed" vs thrown from a vehicle or something.... that and the blanket make me think a "mom" put him there......

It would be in this person's best interest to turn themselves in at this point, and I am hoping they will. The more police have to hunt you down the worse it will be for you all the way around.

I truly believe this is someone very close to this boy ....

This is a longshot, but as soon as I saw the picture, I immediately thought of this little guy:

ELI STEVEN BATTISTESSA missing from Bozeman, MT since 5/3/07, age 7 NOW

Everything on the web says Eli was abducted by his mother and was supposed to board a plane to Australia in 2007, but I can't get over the resemblance.

He does look very similar. He is a cutie! Are there 7 year olds that still have all of their baby teeth? I think I was 6 when I lost my 1st tooth.

Just checking back in here, I really thought he'd've been identified by now.....at least it sounds like authorities might have some idea who he is......

I Do not think it is Tanner because the body they found was only dead for several hours. Sadly I believe the Tanner boys have been gone for quite awhile already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored