GUILTY NH - Camden Hughes, 6, suffocated, Hampton, 14 May 2011 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
other than the tops of the ears i think they look a lot a like!

being the little cutie on the left is half hispanic.. his hair would probably get darker as he got older (my kids' did) instead of lighter.. although his hair could be dyed...

Such a sad story.
Is it just me or does the boy have lots of freckles? And his hair looks more strawberry/reddish blonde than just blonde.

being the little cutie on the left is half hispanic.. his hair would probably get darker as he got older (my kids' did) instead of lighter.. although his hair could be dyed...

Thanks peep! I wasn't sure about that. I know as my nieces have gotten older, their hair has just kept getting lighter.

I'm thinking, though possibly mistakenly, that they would be able to tell if the hair had been dyed, wouldn't they?

My little guys are only a 1/4 hispanic and their hair gets a little lighter in the summers.. but overall has darkened since they were born.

No, you're right they probably could tell if it was dyed just by viewing a strand under a microscope. I just wonder if they looked...

My little guys are only a 1/4 hispanic and their hair gets a little lighter in the summers.. but overall has darkened since they were born.

No, you're right they probably could tell if it was dyed just by viewing a strand under a microscope. I just wonder if they looked...

That is something that I don't think I knew about your kiddos, LOL!

I would think that it would be standard protocal to look at the hair, but I don't know for certain.

LOL! dave's mom is hispanic his dad was not though :)

Hi everyone. I am a long time ws member and read daily but don't post often. This is local for me I am about 15 minutes if that away from where this baby was found and I am outraged to say the least. I am really hoping that at the 3 pm presser they tell us that they have the identity of this little angel.

There is a daycare that is unlicensed near the area but I strongly feel that if this boy had any connection to that daycare then LE would already know that. Where there are no missing reports of course that says either parental involvement or of course a missing child from another state that has not yet been linked. I see that you are doing a great job at looking at possible matches so far.

This brings back so many memories of the Jeff Curley case I still think of him every time I drive over that bridge. My heart is aching for what this little guy may have gone through he deserved a full life filled with love and some monster took his life. I for one am giving my little guy extra hugs and kisses today and I am appreciating every second. Every time I look at mu boy's sweet little face I can't help but tear up for the baby who is now no longer with us

Im not. Its not on the local channels either. But, I just checked once. My child is watching a show.

I have it on that link now.

Thought they had the child but was not him. Went to do a wellness check up and the child was there.

Oh goodness they are going to put out the pic of the sneakers I am going to lose it

When they do a baby's footprint at birth what is done with that info? I am thinking there should be a database for such things

When they do a baby's footprint at birth what is done with that info? I am thinking there should be a database for such things

I know that my child's was done while I was in the room and was handed directly to me, so nothing further was done with it.

May I just say...

Thanks and Kudos to the Maine State Trooper/Local LE team working this case.

They are doing an awesome job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member