GUILTY NH - Camden Hughes, 6, suffocated, Hampton, 14 May 2011 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the live link working for anybody ?

The wmur link worked for me, no new info that I heard just that they will probably release a photo of his sneakers which I know will make me bawl like a baby

This is a longshot, but as soon as I saw the picture, I immediately thought of this little guy:

ELI STEVEN BATTISTESSA missing from Bozeman, MT since 5/3/07, age 7 NOW

Everything on the web says Eli was abducted by his mother and was supposed to board a plane to Australia in 2007, but I can't get over the resemblance.

Sorry to quote myself. It appears, based on some info online, that Eli was recovered alive (returned to his custodial parent in Australia) in December, although he's still listed on multiple websites, including NCMEC, so please disregard him as a possible match.

As to who this little guy is, I hope they find out soon. :(

It's possible this child has a mother that was abducted and/or murdered. It happens so often with domestic cases, as most of you know. Many women won't be noticed as being gone for some time as they are often isolated away from family and friends until no contact is the norm.

I am curious as to the stomach contents of the child, what he last ate might indicate where he was prior to his death. A fast food type meal might indicate they were on the road while he was alive but a bowl of cereal would suggest he was at home.

I called my ex-sister-in-law that lives up in Casco and she had not even heard about it.
I asked her if she lived on this planet.
Hoping LE gets the right lead and as I said previously I do not think thid little boy is from the area at all.

I called my ex-sister-in-law that lives up in Casco and she had not even heard about it.
I asked her if she lived on this planet.
Hoping LE gets the right lead and as I said previously I do not think thid little boy is from the area at all.

I just told my husband about it last night. No one watches the news. The best way to spread it is on fb. I linked a news channel, and it seem to spread with other friends onto there pages.

Wow,,,they just had a big story on it on my local news and I am in MA.

All the same info that we already have and they are not releasing the autopsy report.

ANDREW RICHARDSON

I found a picture of him taken after his abduction and his hair did indeed get darker... so unless it was dyed this isn't him.

http://lightingtheirwayhome.wordpress.com/2008/09/10/andrew-richardson-abducted-august-3-2007/

Age 5 - light brown hair and blue eyes
Missing since August 3, 2007 - from Wisconsin with his mother

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

The Maine boys face is covered in freckles which makes me think it's not Andrew. They both have beautiful big blue eyes though.

Coming from left field here -- but -- did anyone check this little boy against Kyron -- I saw that the unidentified boy is 3 foot 8, exact same height as Kyron --

Date(s) of Birth Used: September 9, 2002
Place of Birth: Oregon
Height: 3'8"
Weight: 50 pounds
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Sex: Male
Race: White

Remarks: Kyron was last seen wearing a black T-shirt with the letters "CSI" in green and a handprint graphic on it, black cargo pants, white socks, and black Skechers sneakers with orange trim. He wears metal framed glasses.

I think they are likely going on tooth and bone development to estimate age as well.

Not just growth charts.

Which is why I figured Kyron is out... even if he didn't grow at all in the last 9 months and lost a few pounds while being well cared for as Blue Eyed Boy reportedly was...

Kyron's teeth are obviously more than that of a 4-6 year old. I don't think they could make that mistake.

Wouldn't freckles be an important detail to release if the Blue Eyed Boy did in fact have freckles???

The possible matches that I have seen mentioned, but not eliminated...

Let me know if there are others, I will just make a new post and add them all. I highly doubt that Blue Eyed Boy is going to end up being a known missing child... but for now it is easier to have the possibilities in one place.

I can add the unlikely ones like Kyron if people would like me to. Just give me names and I can do the rest. I can also add the ones that have been eliminated to the list.

Missing child on the left, our Blue Eyed Boy on the right.

Let's just pretend for a minute that the Skelton boys really were handed off alive.

TANNER LUCAS SKELTON

Age 5 - about the same height and weight - Blonde and Blue eyed
Missing since Nov 26, 2010 from Michigan with his two older brothers, claimed to be given to a woman

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=3&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

tannerblue.jpg

EZEKIEL ELIJAH-ORION SUN

Age 4 - same height and weight - blonde and blue eyed
Missing since March 3, 2011 - from Oregon with his mother

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

ezekielblue.jpg

OLIVER HOLT MIDYETT

Age 6 - about the same height and weight - sandy hair and blue eyes
Missing since May 31, 2009 from Missouri with his older brother and mother

oliverblue.jpg

Full size picture of our Blue eyed boy:

blueeyedboy4.jpg

Wouldn't freckles be an important detail to release if the Blue Eyed Boy did in fact have freckles???

I would absolutely think it would be important for them to mention the feckles. I can clearly see them in the picture....on his forehead, cheeks and over his nose. I didn't notice them at first but if you look at a larger picture you can clearly see them.
Tanner has a few freckles on his nose and Oliver doesnt have freckles that I can see and their ears are shaped different than the Maine boys.

I think of 2 things when I see our Baby Boy Blue as I call him. 1.He looks like the boy in the box 2. He is similar to my cousins little boy who though he lives in Maine is very much alive and healthy lol. When I firt saw him I thought boy in the box immediately anyone else see that?

ETA: did anyone notice the mole on his right chin our left? It is clear as day in the big picture above. I just noticed it.

I think of 2 things when I see our Baby Boy Blue as I call him. 1.He looks like the boy in the box 2. He is similar to my cousins little boy who though he lives in Maine is very much alive and healthy lol. When I firt saw him I thought boy in the box immediately anyone else see that?
I actually thought of the boy in the box too.I pray they find out who this sweet little boy is very soon.This is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored