GUILTY NH - Camden Hughes, 6, suffocated, Hampton, 14 May 2011 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think of 2 things when I see our Baby Boy Blue as I call him. 1.He looks like the boy in the box 2. He is similar to my cousins little boy who though he lives in Maine is very much alive and healthy lol. When I firt saw him I thought boy in the box immediately anyone else see that?

I did too! I even went and looked at the boy in the box images as well.

Somebody needs to find out if this child has freckles or not.

It might just be the style of the drawing.

That is important. It just became critically important to me.

How do we go about finding out if this child has freckles or not? :(

http://www.pressherald.com/news/Police-to-view-video-for-clues-to-boys-ID.html

"The driver is believed to be female."

I thought I saw somewhere it was believe to be female, with short brown hair.. Just can't find the hair color in news.

You were right!

According to local media, a regional police scanner broadcast on Sunday asked area officers to look for a short, stocky woman with short dark hair, driving a dark blue pickup truck with an extended cab and a U.S. Navy emblem in the license-plate frame.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110515/us_nm/us_maine_boy_body

Baby Boy Blue, I really like that. That is what I have now called him on the FB event that has been set up for him. I am hoping to wake up tomorrow and be able to hear his real name I pray it is not unsolved like the boy in the box. I also thought of that case immediately.

I wonder how far LE has come with the camera footage in the area and if this truck is seen. I think that the truck is significant no one has come forward yet saying they were the ones driving that truck and they are not involved.

In regard to the freckles South Berwick PD could probably tell you if you E mail or give them a call as I do think that is important to know.

Also does any one have a map of the area where this little boy was found?

Just curious.Where are the nearest navy base or bases either way of where this little boy was found.

Kittery--- with the Portsmouth Navy Shipyard----- is within spitting distance. It is a huge local presence and there are many many many Navy and Marine bumper stickers, tags, other identifiers on cars around here.

The truck is about as generic as you can get up here too.

Those parts of the description are of little to no help, IMOO---just too common here.

I too immediately thought of the boy in the box too.

I am really curious as to how that picture was generated. It's haunting. It almost looks like it is the child's actual body with photoshopped eyes and mouth and skin tone corrected.

Kittery--- with the Portsmouth Navy Shipyard----- is within spitting distance. It is a huge local presence and there are many many many Navy and Marine bumper stickers, tags, other identifiers on cars around here.

The truck is about as generic as you can get up here too.

Those parts of the description are of little to no help, IMOO---just too common here.
Thank you very much for answering me.Do you know if there is a base housing around there?

Thank you very much for answering me.Do you know if there is a base housing around there?

My dad worked there I cant remember if there is housing but I will know in a few minutes. There is also Pease AFB nearby in Portsmouth NH. South Berwick is very close to the NH border

My dad worked there I cant remember if there is housing but I will know in a few minutes. There is also Pease AFB nearby in Portsmouth NH. South Berwick is very close to the NH border

Pease AFB closed in early 90's. It still houses some National Guard, but most is a business park.

Thank you.I do know some navy people do get on AFB housing(at least they did a long time ago).I guess I'm thinking of a military couple when I think of this little boy.

I do not think we will find him in any of the websites of missing kids. He was killed just hours before he was found. And he looked 'well cared' for and well dressed. I think his caregiver snapped and then wrapped him in a blanket and left him where he would be found, not out in a swamp or dump. Maybe the moms abusive boyfriend hit him too hard, so she did the disposal, to save the 'family.' idk

I can see why you would be thinking possible military, especially with the aviator shirt. Pease is mostly business and such the president flys in there at times. You can see the planes that fly in and out from my work it is very interesting at times.

I am wondering if he possibly could have been a foster child not from the area perhaps. Nobody at all claiming him no grandparents, parents of children he may have played with. A neighbor that knows the family makes no sense. South Berwick is not a very big place nor are the towns around it really.

I know that LE has said this is going national but has anyone seen anything on their news stations that live farther away? GMA would get good coverage, I don't see anything on their site. U see a link on ABC news but I think right on the GMA main page would be ideal A lot of people look there from around the country

http://www.navsea.navy.mil/shipyards/portsmouth/default.aspx

Pease AFB is no longer an active base. No base housing.

We also have an attachment of the Coast Guard that is active here. http://uscgauxnh.org/

Where this boy was found is only 5 minutes from my house. IMO it has to be someone that knows the area.

Where this boy was found is only 5 minutes from my house. IMO it has to be someone that knows the area.

I was thinking along those lines at first but then changed my mind a bit seeing it is very easy to end up in south berwick if you are to be from elsewhere and happen through Dover or you get off the highway and go down 236 so one could be driving around looking for a spot and end up there. I was thinking about Jeff Curley and remember the perps in that case were from MA and ended up kind of traveling eventually finding themselves in the small bridge in SO. Berwick. I do not recall either having ties to the area but I could be wrong as it has been so long since that happened.

Really at this point it could be anything! local, from across the country, from NH which is what makes this all the more frustrating to figure out. I wish we had a state on that license plate so many states have white on their plates Maine has a mostly white one but again that is difficult with many states having multiple plates to choose from nowadays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber