GUILTY NH - Camden Hughes, 6, suffocated, Hampton, 14 May 2011 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not very specific but it sounds as though there is something that LE Is chewing on.

Maine police look into 100 leads in boy's death

1 hour ago - AP 1:06 | 437 views
Police in Maine said Monday they're close to identifying a young boy whose body was left along a dirt road over the weekend. Officials believe the body was there for about nine hours before a nearby…

http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/25249658

I can see why you would be thinking possible military, especially with the aviator shirt. Pease is mostly business and such the president flys in there at times. You can see the planes that fly in and out from my work it is very interesting at times.

I am wondering if he possibly could have been a foster child not from the area perhaps. Nobody at all claiming him no grandparents, parents of children he may have played with. A neighbor that knows the family makes no sense. South Berwick is not a very big place nor are the towns around it really.

I know that LE has said this is going national but has anyone seen anything on their news stations that live farther away? GMA would get good coverage, I don't see anything on their site. U see a link on ABC news but I think right on the GMA main page would be ideal A lot of people look there from around the country

BBM. Wasn't part of the vehicle description a Navy Sticker?

I too immediately thought of the boy in the box too.

I am really curious as to how that picture was generated. It's haunting. It almost looks like it is the child's actual body with photoshopped eyes and mouth and skin tone corrected.

BBM. That's exactly what it is. Most recent UID's are being done this way if they are in decent condition.

BBM. That's exactly what it is. Most recent UID's are being done this way if they are in decent condition.

Quote:
According to local media, a regional police scanner broadcast on Sunday asked area officers to look for a short, stocky woman with short dark hair, driving a dark blue pickup truck with an extended cab and a U.S. Navy emblem in the license-plate frame.

I was thinking along those lines at first but then changed my mind a bit seeing it is very easy to end up in south berwick if you are to be from elsewhere and happen through Dover or you get off the highway and go down 236 so one could be driving around looking for a spot and end up there.

It really isn't though. I work and live in the direct area too and very frequently do the Portsmouth area to Dover area via 236 and while you could easily get lost there (like everywhere up here), I really don't think you would ever randomly end up on that road....

China I am trying to picture the exact road location, do you know about how far of a drive down RT 4 past Knights Pond RD it would be? Is that a direct road right off RTE 4 or is it a side road from another road off 4?

I can navigate pretty much all of the Berwicks but never can remember the exact road names in relation to where they are

Oh also Thanks for the navy logo reminder I totally missed that!

Wearing the jacket says he was up and outdoors when he was killed. Maybe traveling. But then they had a blanket, I wonder if these people were camping someplace close by.
One of those news broadcasts said two people were seen coming out of the woods in that area. So we have TWO perps.

China I am trying to picture the exact road location, do you know about how far of a drive down RT 4 past Knights Pond RD it would be? Is that a direct road right off RTE 4 or is it a side road from another road off 4?

I can navigate pretty much all of the Berwicks but never can remember the exact road names in relation to where they are

Oh also Thanks for the navy logo reminder I totally missed that!

About 1/2 mile past Knight's Pond heading North on the right. This is the turn with the small loop, and I think the loop is actually called Allen Road. After you turn on Allen you make a quick right onto Dennett. It is paved at the begining, but turns to dirt pretty quick.

According to this short video, eyewitnesses who were from the area, were driving along the road, and saw "her" vehicle at 7:30 am Saturday morning, were back by there later in the afternoon, and saw something off in the woods, under some hemlock.

Sounds like LE has a solid description of "her" and hopefully the sweet child will be laid to rest, and the truth will come out regarding his death.

http://www.wmur.com/video/27913252/detail.html

The only Canadian boy that I could find on the RCMP database that might be possible, is Christopher Watkins. His non-custodial mother might match the description of the female. He has a brother, also missing.

The ears pretty much rule this out, but, thought I would post the link for others to have a peek.

ChristopherWeb.bmp

Date of Birth: 01 April 2004
Sex: Male
Hair: Blond
Eye: Blue
Height: 100 cm (Unknown)
Weight: 18 kg (39 lb)
Additional Information: Christopher speaks English and some Polish.
Alias(es): Chris, Krzysztof, Krzys

Edyta2%5B1%5D.jpg

May be in the Company of Edyta Watkins

Date of Birth: 17 November 1973
Sex: Female
Hair: Light Brown
Eye: Blue
Height: 175 cm (Unknown)
Weight: 58 kg (127 lb)
Additional Information: Edyta has a tattoo on her lower back and a tattoo of a scorpion on front waist.
Alias(es): USTASZEWSKI, WICHNIEWICZ, Edith WATKINS, Alexandra WATKINS

Relationship: Mother

http://www.ourmissingchildren.gc.ca/cgi-bin/case.pl?id=700&lang=eng

I was thinking along those lines at first but then changed my mind a bit seeing it is very easy to end up in south berwick if you are to be from elsewhere and happen through Dover or you get off the highway and go down 236 so one could be driving around looking for a spot and end up there. I was thinking about Jeff Curley and remember the perps in that case were from MA and ended up kind of traveling eventually finding themselves in the small bridge in SO. Berwick. I do not recall either having ties to the area but I could be wrong as it has been so long since that happened.

Really at this point it could be anything! local, from across the country, from NH which is what makes this all the more frustrating to figure out. I wish we had a state on that license plate so many states have white on their plates Maine has a mostly white one but again that is difficult with many states having multiple plates to choose from nowadays

Jeff Curley was dumped on the main highway not on a back road. If you travel down Rt 4 outside of South Berwick there are miles of highway with no houses or businesses. Why would you dump the body in site of houses? Makes no sense to me. Then again none of these crimes makes sense to me.

I am going to take a ride up there tomorrow and take notes. I used to travel this road often because I had a storage unit on Rt. 4 between S Berwick and N Berwick.

Everything I'm seeing is saying they found his body...that suggests to me that he was not skeletal. I'm thinking he died just hours before he was found...maybe days but I'm thinking this little boys death was probably very recent.

I agree, considering how fast police were able to get an almost photographic rendering of him out - if he were skeletal, they would also be estimating his stats and not stating a hair and eye color.

http://www.wmur.com/news/27906030/detail.html

Also the article said.
Police said the boy's body was covered by a military-green blanket.

So he's in a military green blanket, the truck that he was supposedly left from had a U.S. Navy emblem - how close is the Naval station in Portsmouth to Berwick, anyone know?

LE should send the picture and description of the boy around to the New England military bases.

Jeff Curley was dumped on the main highway not on a back road. If you travel down Rt 4 outside of South Berwick there are miles of highway with no houses or businesses. Why would you dump the body in site of houses? Makes no sense to me. Then again none of these crimes makes sense to me.

I am going to take a ride up there tomorrow and take notes. I used to travel this road often because I had a storage unit on Rt. 4 between S Berwick and N Berwick.

That is true that bridge was right there on the main road. I was more thinking that the town of South Berwick itself is kind of easy to wander into I suppose.

I am baffled as to why they would place him right there near someone's driveway. It seems that they wanted him found quickly perhaps. If they did not want him found there are so many bodies of water around here ugh, kills me even saying that. On a side dirt road any out of place vehicle would be noticed as well, since mostly residents would really travel that type of location. If he was left there around 7:30 am that would mean that the perp or perps risked standing out as far as being in that location and in daylight hours none of this makes any sense to me at all.

I just read the link on the candlelight vigil, is anyone from here planning to attend? I think that I will be going as long as my bf is home in time to watch the kids, though I pray that we will be able to morn him by his proper name by 6pm tomorrow

Future Criminologist the shipyard is quite close I have never timed the trip but driving perhaps 15 minutes I think

So he's in a military green blanket, the truck that he was supposedly left from had a U.S. Navy emblem - how close is the Naval station in Portsmouth to Berwick, anyone know?

LE should send the picture and description of the boy around to the New England military bases.

Portsmouth Shipyard is actually in Kittery ME. Heading west from Kittery, South Berwick is the first town.

I just learned of this tonight so I have not read the posts yet - but I am wondering if he was alive when he was dropped off near a driveway. Someone hoping he would be found quickly maybe.

Wondering if this is a stolen vehicle and these people are on the run. Would they have information by now if the truck was stolen?

I just learned of this tonight so I have not read the posts yet - but I am wondering if he was alive when he was dropped off near a driveway. Someone hoping he would be found quickly maybe.

The current information is that he was dropped off around 7:30 am and had been dead for about two hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip