GUILTY NH - Camden Hughes, 6, suffocated, Hampton, 14 May 2011 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pure speculation......

Baby boy blue was spending the weekend with Dad, or maybe the week? Goes camping, hunting, whatever, and something happened. Dad's girlfriend (wife) disposes of the body, and Mom doesn't realize anything is amiss yet?

:no: I can't stop thinking about this poor child. I am usually pretty tough, but when it comes to the cases about children, they just tear me up.

Someone on the FB page posted another comparison photo of another boy that is a step-relative of hers. The boy is supposed to be in the custody of his mother, according to her, but they are unable to locate them. According to the poster, the father and step-mother have submitted DNA and fingerprints to LE.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/home.php?sk=group_202696716438553&ap=1

IMO, though, the noses on these little boys are quite different. I don't think it is him.

Hoping today is justice day for our blue eyed baby boy. I really have a newfound appreciation for LE being so kind as to have daily pressers. I have nothing to base it on but I have a feeling that today is the day we have been waiting for.

I'm very interested in the soon-to-be-decommissioned Navy Aviation site in Brunswick, ME.Does any one know more about this place?

As a mom, this is just gut wrenching and so sad! I hope today is the day they find out what happened and who this poor little guy is. Does anyone know if they going to air his photo and info on Good Morning America and The Today show? We need more national exposure to see if a relative recognizes him. So sad....

I believe this has to be a caregiver/parent murder/accident. The TOD is perplexing though. I would be able to conceive of a scenario of discipline gone very bad (spanking that went way too far) but a TOD in the early a.m. hours of 4-5 makes no sense (for my scenario)

I wonder if a sympathetic appeal to the mother (or caregiver) may be a route for LE. Throw it out there they (LE) understand it could have been an accident, the boy looked very well cared for, the person who left him covered him lovingly, etc. - Try to get to the person's heart and emotions. Please identify this child so he can be buried, etc. Of course, this approach would really only work if the boy had someone in his little life who truly loved him.

I'm very interested in the soon-to-be-decommissioned Navy Aviation site in Brunswick, ME.Does any one know more about this place?

It is in the final says of closing. The navy turned over the airfield to public in Feb and now it is open to private planes.

I think that they only Navy operation still open is the commissary.

NAS Brunswick no longer supports any home based squadrons. There are still approximately 1681 officers, sailors, and civilian employees actively working on base.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Air_Station_Brunswick

Link also mentions that the airport is now Brunswick Executive Airport. Site should be completely closed by September 2011.

Impatiently waiting for today's presser...

I was just re-watching the presser from yesterday. My heart was breaking as I listened to that poor officer try to keep it together as he talked. You could tell it's very personal to him (and everyone else working the case), as I'm sure most of them have young children themselves. Much respect for LE, even though we're not always happy with them. I could never do what they do. I spent 4 years going to school for criminal justice before I realized I'm just too emotional to do what they do every day.

Praying today is the day...

Do we have any links for the presser yet? I've been checking the news sites that are saying they will be broadcasting it but I can't find any links yet. Kinda new at this aspect of things...so I'm not real familiar with navigating the news stations' websites.

May I please ask what all do we know about this little boys shirt?brand,color,what was said on it ect...

I think it is too early, without autopsy results, to conclude he was well cared for and death was related to a care giver being physically abusive only. This child could have been sexually abused and need autopsy to investigate this, including any trauma around or in the mouth/oral pharynx/or rectal areas. Sure they will investigate this during autopsy along with smears for semen if abuse was apparent. He could have been held for a period of time also for it appears no new missing reports have surfaced about such a young child missing recently. Just throwing all out prior to COD as many just focusing on clean and neat without knowing what is under the clothes. Was this boy held for years as a sex slave for someone or to film child *advertiser censored*? Need to look in all directions PT concludions. Especially since nobody appears to recognize him the perp could have spent a few hours traveling to place the body.

Okay, so here's what we know so far...

attachment.php

110517035429_shoes.jpg

4-6 Years Old
3 Feet 8 Inches Tall
45 Pounds
Wavy Blond Hair
Blue Eyes
Has Baby Teeth (no permanent teeth)
Faded Glory brand Gray Camouflage Zip-Up Hoodie with Sherpa Lining, sold at WalMart
Blueish Gray TShirt with "Aviator since 1932 Series" and a Biplane Screenprinted in White on the Front, Brand Unknown
Tan/Khaki Pants
New Black "Lightning McQueen" Sneakers, Size 12 1/2, sold at Payless
Wrapped in Military Green Color Fleece Blanket

Deceased Since Approximately 5:30AM on Saturday May 14th
Placed in Wooded Area Along Gravel Dirt Road Off of Dennett Road in South Berwick ME at Approximately 7:30AM on Saturday May 14th
Found at 5:00pm on Saturday May 14th
Map of Location ~ http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...48434644937742.0004a3777a853b497b304&t=h&z=19

Possible Connected Vehicle
~ Navy Blue Toyota Tacoma Extended Cab with Full Cap Over Bed
~ White License Plate with Navy Insignia on License Plate Frame

Possible Connected Person
~ White Female with Short, Sotcky Build
~ Short Dark Hair

Children Who LE Has Not Stated Are Ruled Out
~ Daycare Child

Children Who LE has Ruled Out
~ Kyron Horman
~ Tanner, Alexander & Andrew Skelton
~ Unknown Child Found Safe in Home with Family

Children Ruled Out By Obvious Elimination
~ Gabriel Johnson (too young)
~ Timothy Pitzen (brown eyes, 25lbs heavier)
~ Ezekiel Elijah-Orion Sun (missing 4 front teeth)

May I please ask what all do we know about this little boys shirt?brand,color,what was said on it ect...

Here you go, Ms Suzanne, Hollye summed it up perfectly.

Did they say they had taken tire and shoe/boot imprints from the crime scene? What kind of shoes and were they from a man or woman? I live in Kittery - about 10 miles from where he was left. I presume LE is doing a check of the Naval Shipyard housing and all new arrivals within the past year. Unfortunatly, sometimes neighbors keep to themselves and maybe someone moved in without anybody noticing family details. I just don't get it!!

I just read on the fb event page that a truck was loaded up in mass and a separate post about a woman being questioned. Of course until le confirms it is not fact and it is fb so I dunno. I really hope this is true

Here you go, Ms Suzanne, Hollye summed it up perfectly.
Thank you very much.I am very interested in where his shirt came from.If it was just bought at walmart,ect.commisary store,specialty type shirt ect....

Impatiently waiting for today's presser...

I was just re-watching the presser from yesterday. My heart was breaking as I listened to that poor officer try to keep it together as he talked. You could tell it's very personal to him (and everyone else working the case), as I'm sure most of them have young children themselves. Much respect for LE, even though we're not always happy with them. I could never do what they do. I spent 4 years going to school for criminal justice before I realized I'm just too emotional to do what they do every day.

Praying today is the day...

I also study Criminal Justice. 4 yrs, you were so close to graduating!! I'm also very emotional, but the thought of bringing people to justice that do this sort of thing over rules any emotions.

Thank you very much.I am very interested in where his shirt came from.If it was just bought at walmart,ect.commisary store,specialty type shirt ect....

Someone upthread mentioned that they thought the shirt was from Gap, but LE has not released the brand that I am aware of.

I did so some searching today to attempt to detemine the brand, but was unsuccessful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber