Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This really concerns me. I would imagine a stranger in town would be noticed by others pretty quickly. This may have been a problem starting closer to home.

Maybe someone who regularly passes through the town ? Spotted her one day ? Was able to stalk her ? Or,of course, someone from the town... Although I am thinking the former.. MOO

But if a stranger (which I doubt) how did he find her bedroom? Just by chance? And no sign of disturbance? And nothing missing other than the little girl? :( I feel there is almost a zero % chance she ran away in the middle of the night...

My dad woke me up all the time-I don't think that is weird. However, this is a new stepfather which is different. I am just surprised so many people think an actual dad waking up a daughter is strange. I mean, I didn't sleep naked or anything and he typically just had to open the door and say my name!

The stepfather makes me very suspicious too at this moment. I really hope that isn't the case though.

But if a stranger (which I doubt) how did he find her bedroom? Just by chance? And no sign of disturbance? And nothing missing other than the little girl? :( I feel there is almost a zero % chance she ran away in the middle of the night...

Great questions... I wonder if she was stalked ? moo

I saw this too and I am probably reading too much into those posts but to me, they kinda seem like "code" to someone. Like "I'll be up at this time so you can contact me until then." again, I am probably reading too much into it....

I had the same thought too honestly. Even farther down she says 1am etc..

That is what I thought too. FBI only gets involved when victim is suspected to be abducted and taken across state lines but I am probably way wrong because the FBI was involved in Caylee's case and Haleigh too.

BUT... wonder because they are so close to Canada may mean something. I think she met someone on a social site and he surprised her by coming to her house. There are many sexual predators too (as always). Hopefully they find her soon and unharmed just in trouble for leaving. Maybe she is just scared to call home because she is afraid of punishment. I am praying that is the case anyway...

ME too whittymom4 :praying:

My dad woke me up all the time-I don't think that is weird. However, this is a new stepfather which is different. I am just surprised so many people think an actual dad waking up a daughter is strange. I mean, I didn't sleep naked or anything and he typically just had to open the door and say my name!

The stepfather makes me very suspicious too at this moment. I really hope that isn't the case though.

My suspicions are mostly based upon the fact that he was a new stepfather. That just seems weird that he would be all up in her bedroom. But I am an incest survivor, so I am a bit sensitive about young girls and their bedrooms.
I have always encouraged my kids to be lord and masters of their own rooms, and have always wanted them to feel it was their private safe place, since I never felt I had that myself.

My husband has been the one to wake the kids, but mostly just by knocking, or even calling DD's cell. LOL That seems the most efficient way to contact her teenage highness these days.

I saw this too and I am probably reading too much into those posts but to me, they kinda seem like "code" to someone. Like "I'll be up at this time so you can contact me until then." again, I am probably reading too much into it....

I absolutely feel the same way. Like she was telling someone it was okay to call or she'd be on the internet OR GFB she would meet him outside at a certain time. Sigh...

May be a stretch BUT say she met someone online. He found her step dads page. Her Step Dad posted their exact address. Publically. Now she's missing...

And it wouldn't be too much of a stretch for her to say something to him even like "ugh my big sister gets the upstairs bedroom... I'm stuck in the basement"

That night he calls & says guess what! I came to see you... I'm outside... Come meet me so we can chat, beautiful!

Is there any link from her FB page back to the step dad? So that someone could find her through him? I didn't see anything.
Anyway I will be shocked if someone came into the apartment/duplex and took her.

On NG they said the girl had 'the basement bedroom.' So that confused me.

Was her bedroom on another floor than the rest of the family?

http://www.verani.com/listing/Stewartstown/NH/real-estate/2806509

This link to the apartment building (includes photos) was kindly given on an earlier page. Very interesting. I'd like to give credit to the original poster, but didn't see it in a quick search and I have to sign off now.

Apartment upstairs, four rooms with baths on first floor and single bedroom apartment in basement. So we don't know who stayed in the "rooms" and why Celina would be in the basement, rather than the older sister.

Katydid-Yeah, I guess it is a slightly different perspective. I do think it is weird for a stepfather no matter what. There was absolutely zero abuse in my household though so my dad occasionally waking me up or knocking, asking if he could come in, and then entering to ask me a question was literally just normal. I actually feel like both of my parents were less intrusive in my space than most-I had some friends who weren't even allowed to have doors to their room :waitasec:

But, like I said, it may depend on parental opinion and household situations about bio-dads and rooms. Stepdads and especially stepdads of less than a year would definitely be a VERY different situation.

I am still genuinely hoping it is some sort of foolish mistake-like, her being at a friend's or something. I am really hoping our suspicions about the stepdad are wrong even if it isn't looking good right now :(

If Celina went outside to run away or even to meet someone to go with, wouldn't there be bears, maybe coyotes, or other wildlife in the woods that might want to harm her? In the rural areas of MI, even in some not so rural areas we have coyotes and in the north there are bears. A person wouldn't want to roam the woods alone at night with no weapon and flashlight. One article said the girl had no cell phone and that there was no (or almost no) cell phone reception in the area. So, I doubt if she took a phone with her. According to the real estate page, I thought the basement only had one bedroom, a bathroom, and a kitchen--they said the basement was "partially finished." So, there wouldn't be room in the basement for Celina's whole family. Where did it say her bedroom was in the basement? The top floor had a 2 bedroom apartment. The street level had bedrooms with private baths. The building had a total of 5 bathrooms but I forgot how many bedrooms. I haven't seen or heard anything about who else lived in the house in the other apartment or rooms. I wonder if any other men lived in the house and if they have been checked out? Its strange how people can just disappear. Its scary too!

I find her 2010 basketball picture, with her front tooth missing, strange. I wonder if it was a sports accident or abuse?

I find her 2010 basketball picture, with her front tooth missing, strange. I wonder if it was a sports accident or abuse?

I don't think it's missing.. I think she had one "buck" tooth.. Least that's what it looks like from other photos.
BUT psychologically for an 11 year old girl, I'm sure it would make her very self conscious and perhaps have a bit of low self esteem (IMHO) Although, she is a very beautiful child, we know how girls can be at that age...

From Celina's facebook photos of family and friends, it appears that she might have an older brother, then her sister is next, and she is the youngest child. There is a photo of a young man with his arms around Celina and her sister and it says they are his younger sisters. Celina seems to love her sister a lot and enjoys her company. They appear to be close. Celina often says on facebook that she is bored and she seems to use facebook mainly to play games. She got a tiger and white kitten a few months back and it looks like she also has a white cat. She seems to be a very sweet girl from her conversations with sister and friends on facebook. Her birthday was January 2 and she turned 11 then. All the way back to last September she doesn't say anything bad about anyone on facebook and never mentions her parents, just sister and friends. She seems to love school and sports. I sure hope she will come home safe!

One of her girlfriends' page is also public and she has been posting worried messages and prayers for Celina so I don't think she is just off with a friend...most of the other friends' pages are private.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme