Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if hes married whys he using zoosk ? hrm strange .. i hope they find her

Not sure if this detail has been discussed at length.. Im still attempting to get caught up..

What stands out most to me and is most telling is that we have parents stating last time they saw was her 9:00pm Monday night as they were going to bed they saw her in her room on her computer..

There has been this hubbub about her FB and possibly meeting someone or allowing them in..

But scary is that Celina had not even posted on her FB since Saturday..

So she was on her computer Monday night when parents go to bed yet she's not posted on FB since Saturday.. Seems not likely to me this girl who regularly posted on her FB would nkt have posted in all that time even being stated that the parents last saw in her room on computer.. But no FB posting for those past three days And definitely not any from that night when she was last seen to be on her computer..

i noticed that too its like she dropped off the face of the earth since the 21rst .

Not sure if this detail has been discussed at length.. Im still attempting to get caught up..

What stands out most to me and is most telling is that we have parents stating last time they saw was her 9:00pm Monday night as they were going to bed they saw her in her room on her computer..

There has been this hubbub about her FB and possibly meeting someone or allowing them in..

But scary is that Celina had not even posted on her FB since Saturday..

So she was on her computer Monday night when parents go to bed yet she's not posted on FB since Saturday.. Seems not likely to me this girl who regularly posted on her FB would nkt have posted in all that time even being stated that the parents last saw in her room on computer.. But no FB posting for those past three days And definitely not any from that night when she was last seen to be on her computer..

FB has a live chat option... you don't have to post to your wall. See, lots of parents who are not on FB don't realize this and if they monitor, just check the wall and pics... It's the live chat that is the problem (IMO)
She could have been on any site! Like Skype or OOvOO... Scary...

very bad feeling :( step dad last to see her,sex offender's in his family and he obviously has a bit of a problem himself....I'm hoping Celina did run away....from him :(

I know there's alot of suspicion around the SF, but I'm not convinced. I mean, all those "women" on his FB page aren't real.. or should i say, they are *advertiser censored* profiles set up to lure men into pay sites. If there was inappropriate-ness going on, I think her sister would have told the police already. If it was family involved, I'd suspect the older brother (step brother) first but IMHO I think she met someone outside the home after she was last seen. Really doesn't seem like she had much supervision since she was alone in the basement and could have met up with someone outside easily.
Hope it was just an indiscretion and she comes home soon...

I find something gross on his facebook page every time I revisit. His "interests" make him sound like the biggest creeper ever. I thought maybe he hadn't touched his facebook in a year or something, but he has.

I guess the question is if he is guilty-I suppose being a creeper does not necessarily make you guilty of a heinous crime.

Katydid-Yeah, I guess it is a slightly different perspective. I do think it is weird for a stepfather no matter what. There was absolutely zero abuse in my household though so my dad occasionally waking me up or knocking, asking if he could come in, and then entering to ask me a question was literally just normal. I actually feel like both of my parents were less intrusive in my space than most-I had some friends who weren't even allowed to have doors to their room :waitasec:

But, like I said, it may depend on parental opinion and household situations about bio-dads and rooms. Stepdads and especially stepdads of less than a year would definitely be a VERY different situation.

I am still genuinely hoping it is some sort of foolish mistake-like, her being at a friend's or something. I am really hoping our suspicions about the stepdad are wrong even if it isn't looking good right now :(

I had a Stepdad and a Dad and was closer to my Stepdad as years went on. But neither of them ever abused my brothers and I in any way so that makes a difference. [ It was an uncle who lived with us for awhile that sexually abused me in childhood.]

And my husband is perfectly comfortable going in our daughters room to work on her computer or her homewrok with her. I did not mean to imply it was weird for a father to enter a daughter's room. It just seems hinky for a new stepfather to be the last one at night and the first one in the morning in a young girls bedroom.

I hope she is just hiding at a friends house too.

I know there's alot of suspicion around the SF, but I'm not convinced. I mean, all those "women" on his FB page aren't real.. or should i say, they are *advertiser censored* profiles set up to lure men into pay sites. If there was inappropriate-ness going on, I think her sister would have told the police already. If it was family involved, I'd suspect the older brother (step brother) first but IMHO I think she met someone outside the home after she was last seen. Really doesn't seem like she had much supervision since she was alone in the basement and could have met up with someone outside easily.
Hope it was just an indiscretion and she comes home soon...

I agree with most of your post, except the BBM portion. Creepy perps quite often abuse one and only one child. It can be like a game to them, keeping the secret. AND in some cases when both sisters do know,one sister may keep the shameful secrets for years afterwards because of all the guilt and shame they personally feel.

Yikes, even my own dad did not come into my room when I was eleven, as a rule...that was mom's job, back then...

I WISH that would have been a "rule" in my house.
My stepfather used to come in at night and "pray" for me.
That was his reason for coming in at night.
I even told my mom that i didn't like him coming in my room at night and that i couldn't sleep at night.
She says to this day she never remembers that.
My stepfather was a pastor too.
We were a "good Christian family".
Everyone else was doing wrong, but not him.
Even to the last minute...w/ him walking away in handcuffs, he had me crying in the courtroom saying how sorry he was and he thought things were getting better. It took me years to tell my own dad what happened and it took me so long and honestly being ON THIS MESSAGEBOARD to realize that these kind of people can't be on the streets. I couldn't "babysit" him anymore and couldn't live w/ it if he did something to someone else. (which i don't doubt that he already has :(....and unfortunately i was too late to protect my cousin too....i will always live w/ that guilt.)

IMVU brings up memories of Zahra Baker. I hope this has a far happier outcome.

From Celina's facebook photos of family and friends, it appears that she might have an older brother, then her sister is next, and she is the youngest child. There is a photo of a young man with his arms around Celina and her sister and it says they are his younger sisters. Celina seems to love her sister a lot and enjoys her company. They appear to be close. Celina often says on facebook that she is bored and she seems to use facebook mainly to play games. She got a tiger and white kitten a few months back and it looks like she also has a white cat. She seems to be a very sweet girl from her conversations with sister and friends on facebook. Her birthday was January 2 and she turned 11 then. All the way back to last September she doesn't say anything bad about anyone on facebook and never mentions her parents, just sister and friends. She seems to love school and sports. I sure hope she will come home safe!

Her two siblings and she all have different last names. Not a problem, but kind of sad. Wonder if they are "step" or if her mom's been married a time or two?

I think he's just younger on his myspace page...I don't see him in Celena's friend list though and I don't see anything suspicious in his postings....?

that is not the step dad on the myspace link that i saw that you posted.... unless I looked at the wrong link.

His facebook postings are very questionable.

Did they have more than one computer?

If not, she could've logged in and saw the stepdad's facebook page.... if he doesn't realize his posts are public then i am sure he's not unchecked the login in "remember me" box.

Why has the mom not said anything yet?

don't know that the song is in reference to the weather...which could be scary..
What is this In Love and Sexy Today stuff?? Very sad to me

I see a few recent friend additions too
Glad they are looking at the computer & phone

@brownrice- I agree - got to monitor the computer IF you let you kids on them!
so sad

it's caled "Hot in Herre" by Nelly. It's a rap/dance song and people normally just know the chorus
"it's getting hot in herre, so take off all your clothes, I am getting so hot, I wanna take my clothes off" (the word is actually "here" but that is how it's spelled in the song)

the lyrics are meaningless to young girls... I remember wondering what "like a virgin" meant at 10 years old but it didn't stop me from singing it, lol...

I even told my mom that i didn't like him coming in my room at night and that i couldn't sleep at night.
Even to the last minute...w/ him walking away in handcuffs, he had me crying in the courtroom saying how sorry he was and he thought things were getting better. It took me years to tell my own dad what happened and it took me so long and honestly being ON THIS MESSAGEBOARD to realize that these kind of people can't be on the streets. I couldn't "babysit" him anymore and couldn't live w/ it if he did something to someone else. (which i don't doubt that he already has :(....and unfortunately i was too late to protect my cousin too....i will always live w/ that guilt.)
Thank you for sharing and please,please ,please let go of the guilt.You don't deserve to feel that way at all.

Your post made me cry for Hailey Dunn, who told her mother the very same thing about how her stepfather made her nervous , the way he stood outside her bedroom door. But Billie Dunn shrugged it off and Hailey is still missing.

My uncle used to visit my bedroom at night when he 'babysat,' I tried many times to figure out how to block my door, with boxes or chairs but he laughed and thought it was 'cute' that I tried to block his way. I felt helpless and ran away from home a few times even though I was only in elementary school. I hope that is what happened here too. I hope she is hiding somewhere safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme