Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that is not the step dad on the myspace link that i saw that you posted.... unless I looked at the wrong link.

His facebook postings are very questionable.

no,these are links another poster posted of someone named KO.I'm just wondering why she posted these.He seems to be a friend of Celina's brother and I see nothing suspicious in his profiles.

Wow, when was this child actually last seen?

well, if she got on Facebook everyday, she was last on either Saturday night or Sunday afternoon... I think those quizzes are "Autopublish" regardless of whether she logs in or not, but I could be wrong... if they are not autopublish, then she was last on about 12:30pm Monday... which might have been 1:30 EST

no,these are links another poster posted of someone named KO.I'm just wondering why she posted these.He seems to be a friend of Celina's brother and I see nothing suspicious in his profiles.

Gotcha, sorry! I misunderstood! Thanks for clarifying for me!

Ugh.....this whole story creeps me out.
The whole stepfather thing.....i can't help but think he was abusing her and did something to her or she ran away.
I wish i would have run away during that time, but i was afraid of destroying my mom if she ever found out.
I have so many regrets now about it.....my mom and i are know estranged and we used to be so close. :( But now that i've actually done something about it and she choose to stay married to him.....even though he has admitted to it and pled guilty....i just can't have a relationship w/ her.
The guy seems like a perv for sure and i can't help it....i have this creepy feeling about him.
And WHY are we only hearing from him???
Is he calling the shots? Is he controlling what the public hears?
I wanna hear from her mom and sister. I wanna look in their eyes while they talk.
You can tell a lot by body language.
Poor thing.....i hope she is safe and is just hiding.

Thank you for sharing and please,please ,please let go of the guilt.You don't deserve to feel that way at all.

Thank you for posting that.
It's so hard to get rid of that guilt though when i know....especially as an adult...i should have been able to speak up. :(
I was not even admitting it to anyone except an ex boyfriend and then my husband and i was starting a family of my own and i just wanted it to go away.
But her nightmare was just beginning.
Thankfully together....we were able to get justice just a few months ago....and he's in jail now which makes some of our guilt of him being on the streets start to go away.
Healing takes a long time though.
We both have been through a lot and have a long way to go.
Honestly though....Elizabeth Smart and Jaycee are my heros. I hope someday i will be able to be as strong as they are. :)

I agree.It seems like he is controlling the situation.
He has a public fb profile that would get most husbands into a whole lot of trouble which makes me think his wife has not much to say .He was posting on his *advertiser censored* star friends wall WHILE his daughter was already missing.IMO that's probably the most disturbing part about it.That reminds me of Casey's partying during the 31 days Caylee was not reported missing.
His message to Celina is "to get her butt home".No,I try to give him the benefit of a doubt but it all adds up IMO .

Thank you for posting that.
It's so hard to get rid of that guilt though when i know....especially as an adult...i should have been able to speak up. :(
I was not even admitting it to anyone except an ex boyfriend and then my husband and i was starting a family of my own and i just wanted it to go away.
But her nightmare was just beginning.
Thankfully together....we were able to get justice just a few months ago....and he's in jail now which makes some of our guilt of him being on the streets start to go away.
Healing takes a long time though.
We both have been through a lot and have a long way to go.
Honestly though....Elizabeth Smart and Jaycee are my heros. I hope someday i will be able to be as strong as they are. :)

Hey,you are well on your way.I'm so glad he's in jail.

Your post made me cry for Hailey Dunn, who told her mother the very same thing about how her stepfather made her nervous , the way he stood outside her bedroom door. But Billie Dunn shrugged it off and Hailey is still missing.

My uncle used to visit my bedroom at night when he 'babysat,' I tried many times to figure out how to block my door, with boxes or chairs but he laughed and thought it was 'cute' that I tried to block his way. I felt helpless and ran away from home a few times even though I was only in elementary school. I hope that is what happened here too. I hope she is hiding somewhere safe.

Oh you are so right. I remember feeling that way about Hailey too. :(
How she used to say he would stand outside her room. She must have been so scared. Poor thing. :( And her mom didn't do anything about it and she knew he was into creepy stuff too. (
Ughhhh.....
I didn't mean to make u cry for sure though.
I'm so sorry about your uncle. What makes these "people" grow up and think they can ruin someone's life? I'll never understand what is going through their heads.....:(
I hope you find healing too.....

Hey,you are well on your way.I'm so glad he's in jail.
Another one off the streets.....at least for now....
If we could only find a way to keep them all off the streets and ruining people's lives....

Another one off the streets.....at least for now....
If we could only find a way to keep them all off the streets and ruining people's lives....

I know what you mean. I did not find the strength to tell any one for nearly 30 years. And that was only because he died in a car crash. And I finally told my mother what her younger brother had done to me for a few years. But it was very difficult for her because she was mourning his death, and then suddenly mourning the 'thought' of who he really was. And then the guilt she felt about me being abused right under her nose in my own room. It was too much for her and she kind of stuck it away, put a veil over her eyes and she never discussed it again, after our one big crying session. My mom had 5 brothers so it made me feel like maybe it was something she had experienced as a child as well.

When we look at the possible family members of this stepfather, possibly being registered sex offenders, that makes me think this might be another dysfunctional family situation too.

FBI Abduction Team Searches for Missing NH Girl

FBI abduction team searches for missing NH girl

Associated Press

At midday Wednesday, about a mile north of town, five Fish and Game officers searched the woods behind an apartment building. They carried bags and boxes, but it was unclear if they collected anything.

Some of the police activity was closer to home. Police were seen entering the home and then stretching yellow crime scene tape around it late Wednesday afternoon before posting a uniformed trooper outside.

After that, plainclothes police officers wearing purple rubber gloves surrounded a red pickup that was parked across the street from the girl's home, photographing it and looking inside. When news cameras began shooting pictures of what was happening, troopers moved a cruiser and a New Hampshire State Police SUV in front of the scene, to block the cameras.

Here's the complete article: FBI abduction team searches for missing NH girl

I agree.It seems like he is controlling the situation.
He has a public fb profile that would get most husbands into a whole lot of trouble which makes me think his wife has not much to say .He was posting on his *advertiser censored* star friends wall WHILE his daughter was already missing.IMO that's probably the most disturbing part about it.That reminds me of Casey's partying during the 31 days Caylee was not reported missing.
His message to Celina is "to get her butt home".No,I try to give him the benefit of a doubt but it all adds up IMO .

There is a whole lot of hinkiness here imo. And the control issues are very evident, imo.

He has only been married to her less than a year, but he seems to make his presence known in that basement bedroom, being the last one to see her there that night, and the first one to look in on her in the morning. For a stepfather that is brand new on the scene, that seems very odd.

And then him being the spokesman for the situation, with nobody hearing from mom that I know of. Another form of controlling the situation, imo.
he is the one who says she was on the computer last he saw her. Do we know that for sure, since there was no evidence she was on her FB for a few days? I just find it odd that a new stepdad is the last one to look in on an 11 yr old girl in her basement bedroom before she goes to sleep. That really seems like mom's job to me, not stepdad's.

His inappropriate FB stuff just adds fuel to the fire, imo. He seems to do whatever he wants, with no boundaries. And to post there while his stepdaughter is newly missing? UUGGHHHH.

And then to say two strange comments. One, " She never leaves the house," is very weird to say about an 11 yr old in the summer. Why wouldn't she leave the house?

But the ' get your butt home' comment is a major red flag for me. What kind of a thing to say when a young girl IS MISSING? Her butt? He is thinking of her BUTT? Yikes. This guy is really making me worried.

FBI Abduction Team Searches for Missing NH Girl

FBI abduction team searches for missing NH girl

Associated Press

At midday Wednesday, about a mile north of town, five Fish and Game officers searched the woods behind an apartment building. They carried bags and boxes, but it was unclear if they collected anything.

Some of the police activity was closer to home. Police were seen entering the home and then stretching yellow crime scene tape around it late Wednesday afternoon before posting a uniformed trooper outside.

After that, plainclothes police officers wearing purple rubber gloves surrounded a red pickup that was parked across the street from the girl's home, photographing it and looking inside
. When news cameras began shooting pictures of what was happening, troopers moved a cruiser and a New Hampshire State Police SUV in front of the scene, to block the cameras.

Here's the complete article: FBI abduction team searches for missing NH girl

I wonder WHO owned the red pickup? I am going to guess it belongs to Stepdad.

Sorry to just drop in, but I'm watching Nancy G and to me this little girl resembles so much like Ann Frank. I read Ann's diary a million times when I was young, she was my hero and I would look at her pictures forever trying to figure out what she would say to me (yes I was a geek kid with a cool imagination back then).

Anyway, I hope that they find her and she is safe, if she has only the smallest bit of Ann's courage, faith and strength she can do it.

I'm troubled by the look in her eyes in a couple of those pictures. Just the look in her eyes, YKWIM? Like Ann Frank she looks wise beyond her years and most of the time that kind of wisdom in someone so young is not a good thing.

It sounds like she was having issues with her parents, but again, thinking about Ann Frank, Ann and her mother's relationship was strained, I think that it had a lot to do with Ann's age and was not at all indicative that Edith was a bad or abusive mother.

I don't know, this step father doesn't sound like a good guy and maybe he was abusing Celina, but I don't think that he is involved directly with her disappearance. But if she was starting to go through those emotional growing pains, she probably felt even more alienated from others and distrustful of adults than other. Sadly that would make her even more vulnerable to predators.

Don't think it was a boyfriend or someone her age either. Doesn't leave many other obvious suspects so maybe it is the step father, I just don't get that vibe. Makes me sick that someone said she was "hot" on her little web page. She looks like an awkward pre-teen for goodness sakes!

Okay, just watched the statement from the AAG and I agree with Pat Brown that there is definately something the AGA is not telling us and its not good, she had it written all other her face, she would make a horrible politician. I'm praying that Celina is found safe, but if it isn't she really has an angle on her side with that ADA.

OMG.... they just showed a pic of Nancy and her hubbie and they are soooooo adorable! I think that Nancy is a very different person when she is not on the air. I'm not saying that she is fake, just saying that she is different.

Jeeze, I didn't see how much I babbled until I posted since I did it in the quick reply box. Sorry, I'm sleepy.

Just had one more thought... there is nothing more horrifying than a child hurt at the hands of her parents, I hope that isn't why the AAG looked so upset. Could be nothing to that though because a child abduction if horrifying no matter who is involved. Regardless she really seemed like the kind of person you want in your corner. Too bad she'd make a horrible politician because she's the kind of person I'd vote for.

I am surprised that no one else remembers this AAG who "isn't telling us everything." I recognized her instantly. Deja vu.

She NEVER tells us ANYTHING. You can't get anything from her. Notta. Zilch. Nothing.

I like this woman. This isn't like some officials... who you can "read."

She could say "we believe she is alive" and then announce a body found 2 hours later.

She is totally unpredictable and unreadable. She is GOOD.

Please don't put too much into her saying that their goal is still to bring Celina home alive.

Honestly... she would say that even if they had a body... if it meant preserving the investigation.

Here are the videos:

Wednesday about Celina:

Officials Hold News Conference In Girl's Disappearance - YouTube

April 27 - Announcing Krista Dittmeyer's body had been found (hours after denying it)

Krista Dittmeyer: Found Deceased 4/27/11 - YouTube

April 28 - Announcing the autopsy was done and there was no cause or manner of death 6 - 8 weeks for toxicology to determine anything.

Uncut: News Conference Following Dittmeyer Autopsy - YouTube

2 weeks later - May 11 - arrests made for murder So much for that 6-8 weeks before they could have a cause or manner of death...

3 Charged In Connection With Woman's Death - YouTube

Has it been verified the FB account is actually the stepdad? His "friends" are all strippers or in the *advertiser censored* industry from what I can tell? Definitely gross.

I hope she ran away and is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member