Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is his facebook, unless there is some vast conspiracy...

the oldest comment you can view (not positive that means it was shortly after creation, could be tho) has a reply from KL, so she was obviously aware he was on facebook, add to that fact that his wall and friends are public and you have a seriously inappropriate situation.

i have never seen a public profile similar to his, im sure thousands of guys have private pages like that, but it is exceedingly rare to see someone so open about it on their page where they also have links to some friends (the father of a close friend of celina's is a "friend" on this page)

TWO questions i am having a hard time finding, i know they are available facts, probably in this thread but i cant seem to find them;

what time was she reported missing? either thru the call to police or the time that he reported to have looked in on her?

and - what is the mother's name?

THANX for any answers

bbm....who is KL? :waitasec:

OT - was there evidence that Brooke was ever assaulted by anyone other than Michael Jacques? i dont recall that.

Sadly, there seem to be some parallels developing here to the 2008 Brooke Bennett case (northern VT girl sexually abused by stepfather/uncle/others, then kidnapped and murdered by them).

Oh yes, waiting patiently for that wackos trial to start.

OT - was there evidence that Brooke was ever assaulted by anyone other than Michael Jacques? i dont recall that.

As far as I ever knew it was just Michael Jacques.

If that is stepdad's FB, it is seriously creepy to me, for a married man with step-daughters involved. It is all about "meeting hot women" and his "friends" seems to be "professional" women for the most part. Could be a huge coincidence...but I don't believe in those very much...

One older post does refer to living on Main Street in Stewartstown...

The good thing (if I can say that :sick:) is that I didn't see any photos of children. They all looked adult but I didn't go through all his friends. I couldn't stomach any more. :innocent:

CELINA CASS, Age Now: 11, Missing: 07/25/2011. Missing From WEST STEWARTSTOWN, NH. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: New Hampshire State Police (New Hampshire) 1-603-846-3333.

More...

NCMC1176624c1.jpg

The good thing (if I can say that :sick:) is that I didn't see any photos of children. They all looked adult but I didn't go through all his friends. I couldn't stomach any more. :innocent:

His Facebook page is defiantely out there and are we sure though it is the same guy? I ask because the guy in the video has a mustache and hat on and does not really look the same facial wise???

I'm don't honestly remember - the stepfather Gagnon was originally charged for assault on another teen girl. It may only have been Jacques that was charged with assaulting Brooke. They were all in on the conspiracy though.

Whatever, my personal sentencing guidelines for all of them and their ilk is just shy of half an inch of 185 gr JHP.

His Facebook page is defiantely out there and are we sure though it is the same guy? I ask because the guy in the video has a mustache and hat on and does not really look the same facial wise???

There is an old post where he says he is living in Stewartstown...

Not sure if this detail has been discussed at length.. Im still attempting to get caught up..

What stands out most to me and is most telling is that we have parents stating last time they saw was her 9:00pm Monday night as they were going to bed they saw her in her room on her computer..

There has been this hubbub about her FB and possibly meeting someone or allowing them in..

But scary is that Celina had not even posted on her FB since Saturday..

So she was on her computer Monday night when parents go to bed yet she's not posted on FB since Saturday.. Seems not likely to me this girl who regularly posted on her FB would nkt have posted in all that time even being stated that the parents last saw in her room on computer.. But no FB posting for those past three days And definitely not any from that night when she was last seen to be on her computer..

Actually I thought I saw where she posted a comment on Saturday night. That's the last post I saw from her and it was posted under LOVE..

I WISH that would have been a "rule" in my house.
My stepfather used to come in at night and "pray" for me.
That was his reason for coming in at night.
I even told my mom that i didn't like him coming in my room at night and that i couldn't sleep at night.
She says to this day she never remembers that.
My stepfather was a pastor too.
We were a "good Christian family".
Everyone else was doing wrong, but not him.
Even to the last minute...w/ him walking away in handcuffs, he had me crying in the courtroom saying how sorry he was and he thought things were getting better. It took me years to tell my own dad what happened and it took me so long and honestly being ON THIS MESSAGEBOARD to realize that these kind of people can't be on the streets. I couldn't "babysit" him anymore and couldn't live w/ it if he did something to someone else. (which i don't doubt that he already has :(....and unfortunately i was too late to protect my cousin too....i will always live w/ that guilt.)

Try to not feel guilty. You did do the right thing by turning him in and now he won't be able to hurt anyone else. Please don't feel guilty about your cousin. Big hugs to you dear.

very bad feeling :( step dad last to see her,sex offender's in his family and he obviously has a bit of a problem himself....I'm hoping Celina did run away....from him :(

I agree! I hope she did run away from him. Something doesn't seem right with him.

Regarding WN's (the SF) job... he made a comment months ago on his FB about how he was living off his retirement from the government (air force?).

(I saw this early this morning... I'm at work now without access to FB, but if you search way back in his FB, you'll find that mention).

Do we know anymore about this? Has LE checked them out?

I cannot speak for LE. I am sure they are well aware. It is the first place CARD will look; at the family in the periphery. If it were just local LE, I would have submitted it, but CARD was on site by the time I began working on this.

I've been wondering about how much internet accessibility Celina had. The amount of postings she regularly made is very, very small.

Maybe a dial-up connection? If so, accessing internet may have cut off phone line (remember this from the early days of internet?) and she may not have been allowed to sign on freely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed