Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your post made me cry for Hailey Dunn, who told her mother the very same thing about how her stepfather made her nervous , the way he stood outside her bedroom door. But Billie Dunn shrugged it off and Hailey is still missing.

My uncle used to visit my bedroom at night when he 'babysat,' I tried many times to figure out how to block my door, with boxes or chairs but he laughed and thought it was 'cute' that I tried to block his way. I felt helpless and ran away from home a few times even though I was only in elementary school. I hope that is what happened here too. I hope she is hiding somewhere safe.

My heart aches for you guys. As a child I had very questionable uncles and older cousins, but my grandmother would warn my sister and I about being touched or going places alone with older men or sitting on laps - she was very honest with us and never let anyone near us, she told us to tell her immediatly if we felt strange or scared. To this day I laugh with her about her warnings, but she protected us and although there was child abuse in our family my sister and I managed to escape it because of my grandmother and her refusal to brush things aside.

ON 7/23 @ 8:18pm she was playing the Fashion Design game and had 1 post. She has to be playing in order for that type of post. That is not an automated app. It looks like she was only playing for a short time since there was only 1 post for a game compared to the multiple others on other dates. Those games do give you an option to posts requests and such everytime you do something in the game.

Just saw this story last night late - so if this has been posted, please excuse!

This link is for a live wire link from a local news reporter (staff) and very interesting. To me anyway!
http://livewire.thebostonchannel.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl

Comments under that article from folks in NH seem to indicate a lot of police headed north to Stewartstown in the last hour, hour and a half. Was also a comment that therre was supposed to be an update this a.m. But it didn't happen.

Regarding the Facebook activity, y'all have got to keep in mind that emailing nor chatting through Facebook will not show up on someone's activity. She could have been emailing or chatting with someone Monday night.

Or she could not have been online at all, but rather playing a computer game, looking through pictures, etc.

Comments under that article from folks in NH seem to indicate a lot of police headed north to Stewartstown in the last hour, hour and a half. Was also a comment that therre was supposed to be an update this a.m. But it didn't happen.

Yeppers - I hope they update on what all the traffic heading north is about. Ugggggh.

http://www.nhpr.org/friends-missing-girl-say-she-would-have-never-gone-stranger

Eleven-year-old Celina Cass not been seen since Monday evening.

Some people who know 11-year-old Celina Cass said they are devastated that she disappeared from her home Monday night. But there’s one more thing that makes it even worse.

“She was very shy. If she didn’t know you she would look to her older sister to make sure you were okay,” said Kayla Baglio, 18.

So, some people find it hard to believe she would have run away, much less gone anywhere with somebody she didn’t know.

:( Bless her little friends hearts- out there holding up fliers on the street. :(

Where are you Celina?

Seems to me the stepfather wants us to believe that she was on her computer possibly talkign with a stranger and that she left on her own - he wants us to believe this and his comment about "getting her butt home" is proof. Don't guilty people alwyas try to spin the story away?

He seems like a man who goes online to please himself and the short amount of time living in that home with access to little girls make me ill.

Don't men like this look for exactly these types of families? I hope I am wrong. I really do.

wanting2help - please remove your quote of me from your post, thank you!

there is no game playing on july 23rd when i view the page, nor is there any game playing on july 18th as someone else said. i do not know why but obviously what i posted cannot therefore be accurate so please remove it thank you.

i have edited my original post. thanx!

According to the replies to the news story by WMUR-TV, the AG was supposed to give an update at 9:30 AM and have not.
Very concerning :(

I am also concerned :( But given the weird timing last night of the other update (which gave us no new info whatsoever) perhaps these authorities are just more unconventional...

So are KM & KL half siblings, step-siblings, full siblings? They each have a different last name. Does anyone know the familial relationships?

unless you are certain that person is not a minor i would not post names, that is why i used initials.

(if this doesnt apply to you ignore it, didnt want to single anyone out)

As self-conscious as the buck tooth probably made this child, it could very well be what helps to save her, since it is so very distinctive (if, in fact, she was abducted).

Having said that, I would be tempted to organize a pool of money to send to the family for tx to fix her teeth (after she is found and brought home alive/well).

OMG, I certainly hope not! To this day I shudder at what was done to that innocent child!

I'm seeing a number of comparisons, actually. Newly married, computer involved, hinky step parent being the last one to see her...

His "get your butt home" attempt at parenting under duress reminds me too much of the "brooding" comment of Adam Baker's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*