Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this story last night late - so if this has been posted, please excuse!

This link is for a live wire link from a local news reporter (staff) and very interesting. To me anyway!
http://livewire.thebostonchannel.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl

This article was very interesting to me, too.
Interesting in a Hmmmm way.

Especially this part:

"Nearly 48 hours after Celina's parents last saw their daughter,
an air and ground search for the West Stewartstown girl ended earlier Wednesday.

By Wednesday evening, the Cass house was blocked off with police
tape, and investigators were inside the home.

Moments before that happened, two people under a blanket were led by
friends out of the home and taken to a nearby police command center."

All 3 sentences are weird!
The search ended earlier Wednesday?
The house was blocked off with police tape?
Two people were under a blanket, led by friends...?

Following the article, in the comments section, someone said s/he was driving on
the main road this morning & that there were a lot of police cars, from other areas,
flying past her towards West Stewartstown.

I'm ready for that presser!

Magdalyn said - "Actually, what struck me was the general non-response when she'd post. Unless people were chatting with her privately, she didn't seem to get much feedback from her 'friends' unless she happened to post a picture. Made me kind of sad and wondering if she had many good friends or if she was more of a loner."

i rarely cry over any of these cases, im not insensitive i just am rarely brought to tears anymore. i guess i get more angry than sad.

i used facebook for a very short time and found it very impersonal and disappointing (its a great tool, just my personal experience was not good) and i remember being very down after trying to use it to communicate many times, then reading thru Celina's "Wall" this morning i got the exact same sense that you did and tried to imagine how that would feel to a young girl.

and then i started to tear up just a bit.

Exactly. For adults who use it for marketing themselves professionally or to stay connected with old friends and/or a big family, it's a nice tool. For kids, teens and young adults (lol, and even us old adults!), it can be an amplification of everything miserable I remember from high school. (Who's friends with who, how many friends do you have, does anyone care that I had something to say, are people making fun of me, etc.)

And I don't feel even a little bad that I won't let my 10 and 13 year old kids on Facebook!

I'm thinking that LE is looking at her activities from Saturday onward in an attempt to find something --or someone--out of her ordinary routine or pattern. Not so much that she wasn't around during that time... MOO

I started following Celina's case just last night and saw the FB for the SF. The moment I opened his FB page and saw the SF pic, I immediately got chills. He is beyond questionable, IMO. This is one sick dude. At the very least he has a sexual addiction. Could the disgusting pics of half naked women be a coverup for something more sinister? (such as young girls?)

I would like to know how Celina's Mom met this SF, and how long she had known him before marrying him. Something is just not right here where he is concerned.

It is my prayer that Celina ran away and is now afraid to come home. I hope ahe contacts someone she trusts if she is alive. There are so many people who would really want to help her. I also hope that Celina's sister is talked with and is asked about the situation in that home. If a new SF comes on the scene, many times the siblings will share their thoughts on this new person in their lives.

I am just sick with fear for this little girl. Celina seems so wholesome and sweet. I want to hear her mother speak to the press and plead for Celina to either come home or be brought home, and say she loves her. Why hide your head under a blanket? I just don't understand.

I am so glad that the FBI is now on this case. If we have found the SF FB page and feel it is so strange, then the FBI had also and are many steps ahead of us. PLEASE find Celina!

This post is just my opinion only.

So glad you (and Misha) are following this case, Patty G!

Are we sure that's her stepdad? Why is he lying about where he lives? This guy says he lives in Canaan, Vermont.

In an older post it says he lives in Stewartstowns on Main Street...

For those noticing the lack of responses on her FB page, I, too, noticed that. Do we know at all if Celina was teased? I get shades of Isabella Oleschuk.... 13 year old Isabella ran away and lived in a barn for some time before she was found because she was being teased at school.
http://www.middletownpress.com/articles/2011/03/23/news/doc4d8a1052d724a058812220.txt

Although I happen to think the lack of responses on Celina's FB page has to do with the fact that she is 11 and most friends her same age probably would not have a FB page to comment? Maybe I am just thinking wishfully...

Are we sure that's her stepdad? Why is he lying about where he lives? This guy says he lives in Canaan, Vermont.

Without going back to check, I got the feeling when I first read it,
that he was originally from Canaan.

:grouphug: Thank you so much Patty G and hollye for being here- you are both so valuable to have in threads! :grouphug:

Today, authorities will pore through Celina's computer and phone records, looking for any clues into her disappearance. FBI agents have also been seen questioning neighbors on their front porches.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-hampshire-girl-search-extends-canada/story?id=14178067

:banghead: HUH??? It took 4 days? In this day and age why would it not have been the FIRST thing they did? I'm confused Sigh...

I am starting to think we put so much faith in LE but, they don't always do the right thing or even what is logical. Most write off kids as runaways and then wait a week to really start investigating.
With no disrespect to LE, I am related to LE and FBI but, from what I hear not all departments know what they are doing.
Loosing faith in others skills as detectives.
They wait too long to start investigating.
This is a lost child not a lost ipad. ugh.

For those noticing the lack of responses on her FB page, I, too, noticed that. Do we know at all if Celina was teased? I get shades of Isabella Oleschuk.... 13 year old Isabella ran away and lived in a barn for some time before she was found because she was being teased at school.
http://www.middletownpress.com/articles/2011/03/23/news/doc4d8a1052d724a058812220.txt

Although I happen to think the lack of responses on Celina's FB page has to do with the fact that she is 11 and most friends her same age probably would not have a FB page to comment? Maybe I am just thinking wishfully...

I just finished reading about the IO case, from a link at one of the news links on the CC case.

IO lives in Orange, CT. Not too far from where I just moved... to AZ.
I'm so glad she was found alive & OK.

That is my thought too

Can't post direct link but there is an update on the front page.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-hampshire-girl-search-extends-canada/story?id=14178067

The frantic search for missing New Hampshire girl Celina Cass was extended to Canada today and police from at least three states and the FBI have joined the manhunt.

At least 48 law enforcement agents, some coming from New York and Virginia, have arrived in New Hampshire to aid in the search for Cass, New Hampshire Assistant Attorney General Jane Young told ABC News. The Royal Canadian Mountain Police are working with New Hampshire officials to look for the girl, he said.

Celina is tall for a 5th grader! 5'5" on all the reports I've seen.

I was wondering this myself especially since she did have that one protruding tooth and especially since kids can be so mean! I don't think the lack of response on the FB wall is really telling though because my son had a FB account briefly and none of his 125 friends would ever respond either! I quickly closed out his account when i did see the 11 year old girls posting pics of themselves in bikinis and the boys commenting "you're *advertiser censored*ing HOT" I was appalled!
IMO alot of kids use FB not as a "social" network but as a way to flirt. If you notice precious CCs pics, she got a few "positive" comments on them.
In any case, I hope she's safe and I'm praying for her.
Kids have to grow up way too fast these days and it's heartbreaking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marytb