Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So are KM & KL half siblings, step-siblings, full siblings? They each have a different last name. Does anyone know the familial relationships?

Good question...
I was trying to figure that one out last night but could find no info...

IMO, the perp wouldn't risk taking a dead body across the border. He would've dumped her before crossing. I don't think she is in Canada. The perp may be though.

Still hoping & praying she is safe.

Still catching up, but with all due respect I disagree.

I'm down hear in AZ and while the border guards bust an amazing amount of drugs an amazing amount is overlooked. It is terrifying what those with criminal minds can do when they are motivated.

It would be easy for one of them to lure her out, drug her, hide her and cross the border. Scary but true. And all the more terrifying for a young child to be in a foreign country.

Someone mentioned that the FBI is there and that they investigate computer crimes. Is it at all possible that this could be related to child *advertiser censored*? Does anyone remember Sandra Cantu? Before arresting Melissa H. the arrested a huge group of men involved in child *advertiser censored*, they had nothing to do with Sandra but IIRC LE had known about these guys for quite some time they had just never arrested the sickos.

To play devil's advocate, and for those not familiar with Facebook, theoretically, she could have been on Facebook but private messaging. You can send individual private messages to your 'friends' and it doesn't show on your 'wall'. Also, she could have been in facebook 'chat', which is like instant message, which also doesn't show on your wall. And she may have been on sites that are not Facebook. And she may have given her private email address to any of her friends and been chatting privately that way. And if all this has already been mentioned, please excuse my mentioning it! :seeya:

Actually, what struck me was the general non-response when she'd post. Unless people were chatting with her privately, she didn't seem to get much feedback from her 'friends' unless she happened to post a picture. Made me kind of sad and wondering if she had many good friends or if she was more of a loner. :(

Just saw this story last night late - so if this has been posted, please excuse!

This link is for a live wire link from a local news reporter (staff) and very interesting. To me anyway!
http://livewire.thebostonchannel.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl

At above link, there is a comment (with full name) by someone who says he/she is Celina's cousin.

I'm Facebook-challenged. Would someone with more FB savvy be willing to check it out?

magdalyn, please edit out your quote of my post thanx! i edited my original post as it is inaccurate. dont want to spread bad information.

thank you.

where is his profile on FB, are you all allowed to link it in for me or did i miss it?

Thanks.
He sounds like a real slim bag.

Goz

I'm not entirely sure, but I believe there are FB privacy settings that allow your profile to be partially public... so people who are NOT your friend can see what you post, but not what your friends post. That way, if a friend posts something inappropriate or too personal, the general public won't see it.

Also, I have 3-4 friends who have taken down their FB walls (there are privacy settings to do this). One is a popular radio DJ. He likes to post news and thought-provoking statuses, and allows people to comment on his statuses. However, he doesn't want people posting on his wall, so he doesn't allow it.

Magdalyn said - "Actually, what struck me was the general non-response when she'd post. Unless people were chatting with her privately, she didn't seem to get much feedback from her 'friends' unless she happened to post a picture. Made me kind of sad and wondering if she had many good friends or if she was more of a loner."

i rarely cry over any of these cases, im not insensitive i just am rarely brought to tears anymore. i guess i get more angry than sad.

i used facebook for a very short time and found it very impersonal and disappointing (its a great tool, just my personal experience was not good) and i remember being very down after trying to use it to communicate many times, then reading thru Celina's "Wall" this morning i got the exact same sense that you did and tried to imagine how that would feel to a young girl.

and then i started to tear up just a bit.

What does it mean that they taped off her home with police tape? I was under the impression that it meant it was a crime scene. Anyone have a more accurate explanation as to why they would do this? Thanks!

I asked WMUR if they re-scheduled the news conference
@Denise They did not end up having the 9:30am news conference. We are unsure if they will schedule one later today.

At above link, there is a comment (with full name) by someone who says he/she is Celina's cousin.

I'm Facebook-challenged. Would someone with more FB savvy be willing to check it out?

I did. He hasn't said a lot on his Facebook wall - just what he said in the comment section.

There are interesting comments from a person named "J" about a lot of police activity on the roads this morning.

Call me slow, but the air and ground search was called off yesterday?? This must mean they know something.... Sigh.

I'm not entirely sure, but I believe there are FB privacy settings that allow your profile to be partially public... so people who are NOT your friend can see what you post, but not what your friends post. That way, if a friend posts something inappropriate or too personal, the general public won't see it.

Also, I have 3-4 friends who have taken down their FB walls (there are privacy settings to do this). One is a popular radio DJ. He likes to post news and thought-provoking statuses, and allows people to comment on his statuses. However, he doesn't want people posting on his wall, so he doesn't allow it.

You can set your own profile to be private, partially public, or fully public. But if anyone (even someone who has their *own* settings on private) comments on YOUR wall, if your wall is public (which hers is) it can be seen by anyone/everyone. So there are no 'invisible to us' posts on her wall. You post on someone's wall, you are voluntarily putting your post out there for all who has access to that wall to see, if that makes sense. But that just speaks to her wall. She could have chatted privately. I didn't get that impression though...

You CAN delete anyone's post you don't like, however.

I saw his facebook page, he had nothing but hooker looking women on it and all his favorite links were for girls or *advertiser censored* type sites. Then two seconds later after seeing this his page was deleted. I think they should be looking at him. He seems like a low life.

page is still up as far as i can tell. i think he has one less friend than he did earlier tho.

I did some digging around on the internet and found the website myYearbook. Apparently it is popular with teenagers. Has there been any mention of her using this site? or any other social networking site? It seems the FB usage has decreased recently so maybe she is using another site? I searched for her name and it does come up with 7 different people near her zip code with different ages. All of the profiles are private though so you cannot tell any info... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member