Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if this was already posted, but this is just bizarre behavior:

Luisia hasn't filed for divorce only because she cannot afford the court fees, said the woman's friend and employer, Jeannine Brady.

Brady said she saw Noyes smash a picture of Celina with his fist at a hotel in Canaan, Vt., where the family was staying while police searched their Stewartstown apartment.

That's a bit more than the turning over photos of Celina we knew before, a bit more violent too. Though to be fair, if he is indeed innocent, having all eyes on you when you're suffering from schizophrenia's gotta be tough as heck.

http://www.chron.com/news/article/NH-town-s-skepticism-grows-in-Celina-Cass-case-2188052.php

STEWARTSTOWN, N.H. (AP) — In the small New Hampshire town where a missing 11-year-old girl's body was found two months ago, time has stoked more than intrigue and uneasiness. Cynicism and suspicion are setting in.

I can definitely understand the town's frustration. From what i read all over the internet and from FB posts of friends and family, they all believe it was one person (some believe 2) and they are wondering why justice is not being done.

Patience. my friends. I have faith in AAG Jane Young

Apologies if this was already posted, but this is just bizarre behavior:

That's a bit more than the turning over photos of Celina we knew before, a bit more violent too. Though to be fair, if he is indeed innocent, having all eyes on you when you're suffering from schizophrenia's gotta be tough as heck.

Probably blaming HER for all the chaos that the family was enduring. Typical behavior of sociopaths (psychos?) sigh....
(I know, I know he's got schizophrenia... )

In my opinion....

Hopefully we see an arrest soon. Hopefully the tox reports actually offered new information.

I do not believe that the toxicology reports came back just a couple days after mom's empassioned plea to the media. I think that the AG's office has had this information (whatever it might be) for some time, likely a couple weeks now (probably sometime shortly following their previour press conference -- or, put another way, about when they said they expected the results back), and only decided to hand out more information because they felt compelled to do so because mom went to the press.

Hopefully I am wrong.

This next week is going to be illuminating.

Not if, as JoeFriday explained it, the killer did all these things inside the home, perhaps in the basement and when he noticed Celina was dead, he carried her out in the blanket (so as not to be seen with a BODY), put her in his truck and drove to the edge of the river (or nearby)

That is my take on the significance of the blanket also, in that it was used for convenience in transporting and disposing of her body. It may also have had some evidence on it and therefore had to be disposed of, so in this regard, the perp has accomplished two things by removing her in it. It does lead me to believe the crime occurred inside the home.

MOO

NH town's skepticism grows in Celina Cass case

By Lynne Tuohy
Associated Press / September 25, 2011

Luisia hasn't filed for divorce only because she cannot afford the court fees, said the woman's friend and employer, Jeannine Brady.

Brady said she saw Noyes smash a picture of Celina with his fist at a hotel in Canaan, Vt., where the family was staying while police searched their Stewartstown apartment.

Luisia and Kayla wear crosses containing some of Celina's ashes; the rest of the ashes are buried with her maternal grandmother in Groveton.

They have moved to an apartment in Vermont, not far from where Kayla attends school in Canaan. Like everyone else who knew Celina, they wait for answers.

"The community needs some finality," Brady said. "It's unnerving."

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ne...h_towns_skepticism_grows_in_celina_cass_case/

Duct tape?

Celina%203.jpg

Oh my, been away and was hoping to come back and find out a definitive answer to who committed this horrendous act toward Celina. I don't know why, but I think we are going to be rather surprised at the answer.

That is my take on the significance of the blanket also, in that it was used for convenience in transporting and disposing of her body. It may also have had some evidence on it and therefore had to be disposed of, so in this regard, the perp has accomplished two things by removing her in it. It does lead me to believe the crime occurred inside the home.

MOO

Keep in mind that KM does not have an alibi for where he was from about 11 pm to 2 am the night Celina went missing. Also, there have been some unverified reports that KM was seen driving around town during those hours. Also, KM's truck was the first one impounded by LE.

Oh my, been away and was hoping to come back and find out a definitive answer to who committed this horrendous act toward Celina. I don't know why, but I think we are going to be rather surprised at the answer.

Curious as to your thoughts. Thx.

hmm, well.... one thing I will say on here, is I wonder about any 'acquaintances' of the men in the household...and if they often visited the home, were familiar with the home/routine

and I know it isn't a popular 'theory' but I do worry that she may have gone outside...for whatever reason, and...

hmm, well.... one thing I will say on here, is I wonder about any 'acquaintances' of the men in the household...and if they often visited the home, were familiar with the home/routine

and I know it isn't a popular 'theory' but I do worry that she may have gone outside...for whatever reason, and...

We (or maybe just I) seemed to be thinking that if she went outside, it was to meet someone or do something. In this situation we are thinking it would be a greater risk to go outside than to remain in the house. But what if instead it was riskier to stay inside? What if she felt threatened by someone in the house, and ran outside as an escape or for help?

Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member