Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #11 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well..... it looks to me like someone got carried away hanging up signs on the house.
As for the blankets... you are right, absolutely nothing unusual about having several blankets placed in various rooms around the house, we have lot's of extra blankets in our household also, but I have to say.... there isn't one single blanket hanging up on my porch. JMO, I think it's odd to hang a blanket up on the porch like this.

After reviewing news footage taken prior to Celina's body being found it is apparent that the NO TRESPASSING signs were not on the house at this time. Meaning that the signs were placed on the porch sometime between the time Celina went missing and her body was found. IMO and like Radichio77885 posted I think the signs were placed on the house to keep reporters from knocking on the door asking for interviews. Reporters were likely warned if they did approach the property they would be charged with trespassing, a sign stating NO TRESPASSING is sometimes a requirements for charging such depending on the local ordnance.

I don't find it unusual that there were blankets in the house or unusual to the number of blankets that the family might have had either. I'm just curious as to where the "Blue" blanket that Celina was found wrapped in when her body was found was normally kept in the house.

If the "Blue" blanket was KM's blanket or was from the room he was occupying at the time when Celina disappeared then that would tell one story. If the "Blue" blanket was from WN's bedroom then that would certainly tell another story. If the "Blue" blanket was hanging over the railing of the porch the night Celina went missing, then that would tell a different story and possibly open the case to be more likely being a suspect(s) from outside the house. If the "Blue" blanket was Celina's favorite blanket or from her and her sisters bedroom in the basement then that could point Celina being in her room when she was abducted (if she was). If the "Blue" blanket was from one of the upstairs bedrooms then I think it is apparent that an outsider can be ruled out or that Celina might have left the house with the "Blue" blanket on her own. Unless she left with KM and he brought the blanket with him, which might point to something else. If the "Blue" blanket cannot be tied back to the house then that would point to the likely hood of an outsider being the perp and not one of the individuals from within the house.

Here are two different video's showing blankets hanging over the railings on the porch prior to Celina's body being found. There were no blankets hanging on the porch at this time that I can see. So I think it was normal for the family to hang the blankets over the railing to dry or air. There for it is possible the "Blue" blanket could have been hanging on the railing the night Celina went missing. Only later it seems after Celina's body was found did blankets get hung up on the porch likely for privacy reasons. Something that might not be unusual given the circumstances. But I think if it were me and I wanted to shield myself from the camera's I wouldn't go out on the porch to begin with. But that is just MHO.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/celina-cass-family-hopeful-return-14198292

All JMO

I wonder if they hang the blanket to block the sun so they can sit on the porch or use the porch as a clothes line.........

I noticed the signs weren't on the house prior to Celina being found.

hmmm....I don't see using blankets to block the sun. People peekin in maybe, but not the sun IMHO. Our backyard gets the mid-day sun and we use a bamboo mesh curtain that we can open and close (not pricey). I would think our manager wouldn't take to kindly to me hanging blankets in the yard.

But that's just me. I don't know what other folks do.

MOO

Mel

hmmm....I don't see using blankets to block the sun. People peekin in maybe, but not the sun IMHO. Our backyard gets the mid-day sun and we use a bamboo mesh curtain that we can open and close (not pricey). I would think our manager wouldn't take to kindly to me hanging blankets in the yard.

But that's just me. I don't know what other folks do.

MOO

Mel

I use the bamboo mesh too but I have seen people in older homes with big porches hang tarps so I wondered if they could be using the blankets in the same way. Block the sun or privacy. Just a thought.

I use the bamboo mesh too but I have seen people in older homes with big porches hang tarps so I wondered if they could be using the blankets in the same way. Block the sun or privacy. Just a thought.

With the photograph or video (I can't remember which) taken of WN in the window of his mothers house eating a sandwich and being aired for the world to see and scrutinize. I can see why maybe the family hung blankets on the porch. More so to keep the telephoto lenses of reporters from looking in and not so much for people to sit on the porch and not be seen. I don't think the sun has anything to do with why the blankets were hung up.

JMO

After reviewing news footage taken prior to Celina's body being found it is apparent that the NO TRESPASSING signs were not on the house at this time. Meaning that the signs were placed on the porch sometime between the time Celina went missing and her body was found. IMO and like Radichio77885 posted I think the signs were placed on the house to keep reporters from knocking on the door asking for interviews. Reporters were likely warned if they did approach the property they would be charged with trespassing, a sign stating NO TRESPASSING is sometimes a requirements for charging such depending on the local ordnance.

I don't find it unusual that there were blankets in the house or unusual to the number of blankets that the family might have had either. I'm just curious as to where the "Blue" blanket that Celina was found wrapped in when her body was found was normally kept in the house.

If the "Blue" blanket was KM's blanket or was from the room he was occupying at the time when Celina disappeared then that would tell one story. If the "Blue" blanket was from WN's bedroom then that would certainly tell another story. If the "Blue" blanket was hanging over the railing of the porch the night Celina went missing, then that would tell a different story and possibly open the case to be more likely being a suspect(s) from outside the house. If the "Blue" blanket was Celina's favorite blanket or from her and her sisters bedroom in the basement then that could point Celina being in her room when she was abducted (if she was). If the "Blue" blanket was from one of the upstairs bedrooms then I think it is apparent that an outsider can be ruled out or that Celina might have left the house with the "Blue" blanket on her own. Unless she left with KM and he brought the blanket with him, which might point to something else. If the "Blue" blanket cannot be tied back to the house then that would point to the likely hood of an outsider being the perp and not one of the individuals from within the house.

Here are two different video's showing blankets hanging over the railings on the porch prior to Celina's body being found. There were no blankets hanging on the porch at this time that I can see. So I think it was normal for the family to hang the blankets over the railing to dry or air. There for it is possible the "Blue" blanket could have been hanging on the railing the night Celina went missing. Only later it seems after Celina's body was found did blankets get hung up on the porch likely for privacy reasons. Something that might not be unusual given the circumstances. But I think if it were me and I wanted to shield myself from the camera's I wouldn't go out on the porch to begin with. But that is just MHO.

All JMO

I think the blankets were used to block the public's view of the porch and so that nobody could see inside the windows from outside.... KWIM? For instance, the cameraman who videoed WN through the a window while he was talking on the phone/eating, remember that?
The issue of blanket's and CC... well the only blanket I wonder about is the blue one her body was found wrapped up in. The other blanket's mean nothing to me. Basically, I have a hard time believing CC exited out the front door and certainly doubt that if CC's body was removed via the front door entrance with the killer snatching up a blanket from the porch on the way out, nor do I think CC was on the front porchwith someone that last night...JMO though.

Wasn't it stated that WN washed the sheets or bedding that morning Celina went missing & hung them outside to dry? Hope that wasn't a rumor I read somewhere. If so, my apologies. I do also think they used them after Celina went missing to block everyone from intruding into their lives.

I also agree with the "no trespassing" signs being put up after Celina disappeared as there's before and after pictures I've seen and if you enlarge them you can read them as opposed to "for rent" signs. Thanks Amandawrekenworth (sp) Cranky!

Does anyone know if WN is in or out of the hospital? I'm playing catch up. xoxo

Wasn't it stated that WN washed the sheets or bedding that morning Celina went missing & hung them outside to dry? Hope that wasn't a rumor I read somewhere. If so, my apologies. I do also think they used them after Celina went missing to block everyone from intruding into their lives.

I also agree with the "no trespassing" signs being put up after Celina disappeared as there's before and after pictures I've seen and if you enlarge them you can read them as opposed to "for rent" signs. Thanks Amandawrekenworth (sp) Cranky!

Does anyone know if WN is in or out of the hospital? I'm playing catch up. xoxo

I don't know but he lost 20 more friends on FB, FWIW, down to 130 now.

I wonder if they hang the blanket to block the sun so they can sit on the porch or use the porch as a clothes line.........

I noticed the signs weren't on the house prior to Celina being found.

Blankets on the porch are not unusual in rural areas of New Hampshire. I've seen lots of them used to screen the sun or simply used for privacy.

Another week drawing to a close. Hopefully the media will become more aggressive in demanding answers from LE.

Wow, I keep checking in here hoping to see anything but still nothing.. :banghead:

LE can't give answers they don't have, JMO...

True. In which case it might be useful for them to reveal what they do know so that the public can:

1. Better evaluate the danger they potentially face
2. Perhaps provide additional detail that solve the crime
3. Determine if the public servants they employ to serve them are doing a professional and competent job

We do not employ the police to conceal information from us, particularly when they are failing. No one except criminals is served by this. While it is reasonable to keep one or two details hidden to help sort false confessions from real ones, there is little or no compelling reason beyond this for doing so -- other than that this is what every government employee, when given the chance, prefers. Who wouldn't want to work with zero oversight?

You would think, at this point, if there was any evidence her mother or stepfather did this, they'd be arrested. The longer this drags on, the more it makes me look elsewhere.

You would think, at this point, if there was any evidence her mother or stepfather did this, they'd be arrested. The longer this drags on, the more it makes me look elsewhere.

Well...

There might well be all kinds of evidence, but not enough to secure a conviction.

It is entirely possible that Celina's body told them nothing helpful in finding her killer. If there was a blanket, perhaps it is completely generic and did not contain any remnants of DNA, etc. and there was nothing more to tell them how she ended up in the river. I don't know what they could share with the public, if this is the case. They don't know (presumably) whether or not they have a random killer or a familial killing. But the public is well aware that a murder has occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member