Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's the only reason why he would be strip searched, to look for marks and scratches. So was this done after Celina was found or before?

Maybe her body had broken fingernails on it but maybe the water washed away what skin might have been under there. But broken fingernails on a victim is a strong sign those nails were dug into somebody. Did WN get a full body search, too? Sounds like his wife blames him for doing this and she might well be right.

Maybe her body had broken fingernails on it but maybe the water washed away what skin might have been under there. But broken fingernails on a victim is a strong sign those nails were dug into somebody. Did WN get a full body search, too? Sounds like his wife blames him for doing this and she might well be right.

Well I suppose any bruises or marks on him could be explained away by his rolling around on the ground.:rolleyes: Unless the marks were obviously scratches.

after so much silence, it is encouraging to hear that LE IS, in fact, still working on this case and now - some of the unofficial POI are beginning to blab.

Can anyone remember who gave the description of what Celina was last seen wearing? Was it the LCN or WN? TIA

I can't find specifically who described her clothes, just that she was last seen wearing "a pink shirt, a pink pullover, blue shorts and shoes."

No, he refused and was uncooperative.

I don't understand why LE would not want Celina's mom to look at the blanket. Why not confirm whether or not it came from the house? Knowing that would be vital in figuring out what happened to her. Why show mom only the items Celina was wearing and refuse to show her the blanket, possibly the most critical item?

How to put this delicately...maybe the blanket was not in a condition for her to see? Maybe the articles of clothing were with her body but not on her?

Maybe someone else had already ID'd the blanket, or reported one missing that night.

The possibilities are endless.

I want to know who was on the porch. His relatives with records? One of the friends he mentioned on facebook as partying at his bachelor party? Someone who stopped by to see the girls but Kayla was away?

Oh, and also...LN says she and CC watched Secret Life of an American Teenager on ABC Family and then she went to bed. If you have a tween age kid I can assure you that going to your own room and watching what you want on tv is not unusual; maybe that's what she did. And though WN didn't come to bed when she went upstairs, I wonder about his definitition of going to bed early. I'm not saying he's telling the truth, but just because he didn't come to bed when LN went upstairs doesn't mean he might not have gone upstairs prior to something happening to Celina.

I'm not convinced WN is guilty here, because his behavior could be because of meds, alcohol, mental illness or all of the above, combined with a crisis where tv cameras and law enforcement were trained on and interrogating him.

Do paranoid schizophrenics who think the LE are spying on them in the first place agree to DNA, polygraphs, etc.?

And here's something else, what if WN is protecting a relative? Could he worry that his DNA might implicate a close family member by DNA, and he feels he has to protect that person? Or feels threatened by them?

There are so many what ifs here.

One other thing. They never mentioned Celina being last seen in her pajamas. I thought she had a shirt, shorts, and pullover on, not sure about shoes. So did she go down to the basement to change into pajamas? When WN and his friends were out on the porch?

His behavior in the road looked very similar to prostrations of repentance which Byzantine Catholics and Orthodox do frequently in Great Lent. I wonder if Wendell was raised Byzantine Catholic or Eastern Orthodox (Greek, Russian, Serbian.....) It could be that my interpretation is skewed because I want to see that whoever I think is responsible for this crime is extremely sorry for taking Celina's life, but his actions did look like Lenten prostrations.

C'mon.....do you really think that a paranoid schizophrenic would be prostrating himself in the Byzantine Catholic manner??? This is a mentally unstable individual and trying to identify his actions with those of "normal" people just doesn't work.

Right, I do not believe him. I dont care what he says.

Example " I had nothing to do with it"

I could picture me saying I had nothing to do with Celina's death . But 'it' ?
They left it (meaning the door) open for somebody to pop in?
and he had nothing to do with it ,meaning celina's death.(I guess)
:furious:

Good point Soul, I agree 100%.

Right, I do not believe him. I dont care what he says.

Example " I had nothing to do with it"

I could picture me saying I had nothing to do with Celina's death . But 'it' ?
They left it (meaning the door) open for somebody to pop in?
and he had nothing to do with it ,meaning celina's death.(I guess)
:furious:

That type of phrasing makes me think he is blaming the other guys he was partying with like "I didn't do it, it was them."

:violin::violin::saythat:
I just watched Amy Coveno's interview w/ Wendell Noyes. He sure seems much more together now! During the videos of him when Celina was missing, he seemed shellshocked.

I am leaning toward him not being responsible for Celina's death. The reporter noted how people avoid him now. Having your mental health history and news about your hospitalization broadcast and discussed by everyone in your community must be so humiliating. He's lost his stepdaughter, his family, his home....If he is not involved, he is paying quite a price.

I sure hope there is a resolution in the murder of this little girl, and I hope it is soon!
:violin: .... I can't feel a bit sorry for him. We only heard what WN wanted us to hear. God bless you Celina

His behavior in the road looked very similar to prostrations of repentance which Byzantine Catholics and Orthodox do frequently in Great Lent. I wonder if Wendell was raised Byzantine Catholic or Eastern Orthodox (Greek, Russian, Serbian.....) It could be that my interpretation is skewed because I want to see that whoever I think is responsible for this crime is extremely sorry for taking Celina's life, but his actions did look like Lenten prostrations.

Not even close. Go to youtube and watch a demo video. WN rolling around on the ground was scene#1 of" I need to act crazy'. Wn has been fidgiting ever since LN went public. he's been pondering what needed to be mentioned to cover his a$$ ... no doubt in my mind, WN has been consumed with brainstorming to figure out what he can say to make himself appear innocent, ever since LN broke her silence.JMO though..... I think I'll puke if I hear the "MEDS" as an excuse for WN !!!! THE MEDS! THE MEDS!

Not even close. Go to youtube and watch a demo video. WN rolling around on the ground was scene#1 of" I need to act crazy'. Wn has been fidgiting ever since LN went public. he's been pondering what needed to be mentioned to cover his a$$ ... no doubt in my mind, WN has been consumed with brainstorming to figure out what he can say to make himself appear innocent, ever since LN broke her silence.JMO though..... I think I'll puke if I hear the "MEDS" as an excuse for WN !!!! THE MEDS! THE MEDS!
I am Eastern Orthodox and have made hundreds is not thousands of prostrations during Great Lent over many decades. This is what Wendell looked like he was trying to do in his psychotic state in the street, IMO.

Get out your Phenergan suppositories! ;) Wendell is diagnosed as schizophrenic. Schizophrenics have psychotic episodes. Psychotic episodes can be decreased in frequency and severity with meds and Wendell was very likely not on any meds.

I will be the one shouting the loudest announcing that if Wendell killed Celina that he needs to be locked away forever even if he is deemed to be mentally incompetent because of his psychosis or brain damage from unmedicated numerous past psychoses. His violent history, his alcohol "problem", his unwillingness to take his meds in the past, and his psychotic episodes are WHY he should be locked up forever, IMO.

Pensfan
______
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

I don't understand why LE would not want Celina's mom to look at the blanket. Why not confirm whether or not it came from the house? Knowing that would be vital in figuring out what happened to her. Why show mom only the items Celina was wearing and refuse to show her the blanket, possibly the most critical item?

BBM

cluciano63,

Items of clothing: perhaps because mom knew (and had already told LE) what Celina was wearing, and LE showed her so she could confirm they were the same she had already mentioned?

Blanket: if mom didn't mention a blanket of which Celina was particularly fond (and I've read a LOT about blankets), then for LE to show her a blanket or speak to her about the details of the blanket that was found would be to give her information she would then know--and possibly repeat.....

Thank you for your post.

C'mon.....do you really think that a paranoid schizophrenic would be prostrating himself in the Byzantine Catholic manner??? This is a mentally unstable individual and trying to identify his actions with those of "normal" people just doesn't work.

I think Pensfan is a psychiatric nurse, so would know about the actions of unstable people.

I am Eastern Orthodox and have made hundreds is not thousands of prostrations during Great Lent over many decades. This is what Wendell looked like he was trying to do in his psychotic state in the street, IMO.

Get out your Phenergan suppositories! ;) Wendell is diagnosed as schizophrenic. Schizophrenics have psychotic episodes. Psychotic episodes can be decreased in frequency and severity with meds and Wendell was very likely not on any meds.

I will be the one shouting the loudest announcing that if Wendell killed Celina that he needs to be locked away forever even if he is deemed to be mentally incompetent because of his psychosis or brain damage from unmedicated numerous past psychoses. His violent history, his alcohol "problem", his unwillingness to take his meds in the past, and his psychotic episodes are WHY he should be locked up forever, IMO.

Pensfan
______
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

I don't think phenergan will help me much with this, Pens... although WN was diagnosed with schizophrenia while enlisted in the military, and was discharged due to......I still am not convinced that this was not a put-on to get discharged...and then again WN plays the "mentally ill" card when charges are brought against him by his former girlfriend. You don't have to be a genius to be a manipulator ( he really does strike me as a manipulator ).. personally, I don't care who it is that is arrested for the murder of Celina,as long as it's the person responsible for the crime and that person is punished to the fullest extent of the law.
Pen, I don't have anything near the experience or knowledge that you do concerning mental illness, but enough to feel comfortable throwing my two cents in!!
Sorry, but the WN "dirt roll" resembles nothing more to me than just a guy putting on a show ... I might be very wrong with my opinions, but to me, WN doesn't present himself as textbook schizophrenic. BUT, I'm not qualified to diagnose such a thing, as I am not a doctor(just a scrub nurse)! Nor am I a Eastern Orthodox, but I am a life long Catholic! Now, back to the phenergan... :floorlaugh:

No, he refused and was uncooperative.

Wow! I was not aware that WN was uncooperative. Oh hell, it was probably those "meds" making him uncooperative though... joking.... maybe....lol.
Thanks for sharing this tid-bit. To me, it puts a whole new spin on things.

Well, I know one thing... the media caught everything on video when WN decided to drop and hit the deck. If WN was prostrating, he forgot to make the sign of the cross before going down....

Yes, I do. I have seen psychotic people exhibit actions that have symbolic meaning to them.

Obviously none of us can climb in Wendell's head and tell why he was lying himself flat in the street. What I saw Wendell doing looked like a psychotic man making prostrations. As I stated previously, my view may be influenced by the fact that I believe he should be making prostrations.

I don’t have time to post and you might be bored to read theories about symbolism in psychosis. I don’t agree with all ( mostly Jung’s), but you can find them by "googling" this. :)

On other murder cases where the victims were found in blankets, was the family shown the blanket? What was on the blanket that was too terrible to show the mom? Had Celina's outer skin stuck to it? Had the perp chewed on it? Did the perp write on it? What? I can think of a hundred really creepy things, but none are backed by any knowledge.

BBM

cluciano63,

Items of clothing: perhaps because mom knew (and had already told LE) what Celina was wearing, and LE showed her so she could confirm they were the same she had already mentioned?

Blanket: if mom didn't mention a blanket of which Celina was particularly fond (and I've read a LOT about blankets), then for LE to show her a blanket or speak to her about the details of the blanket that was found would be to give her information she would then know--and possibly repeat.....

Thank you for your post.

And if Celina had a favorite blanket that she was always wrapping herself in, Mom would have known that particular blanket was the one because it would be so obvious her fav blanket was missing. But if her fav blanket is not missing, that's odd because that would mean she was wrapped in another blanket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitty7766