Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And, Jane Young needs to share this info with the world, why??? To give comfort to the perp?? Like saying, yep, we're dumb....you got us....perfect murder. Congratulations.

I wonder if WN's meds tend to make him sleep heavily and often...I know a lot of those meds do and that is why people often go off of them.

And, Jane Young needs to share this info with the world, why??? To give comfort to the perp?? Like saying, yep, we're dumb....you got us....perfect murder. Congratulations.

Not entirely sure I understand the question, but on the off chance I do...

1. Like the LE officers working the case, she is a public employee. It's kind of difficult for the public to determine how well they are actually doing their jobs if they refuse to tell the public what they are actually doing and what progress has been made. The public has a right to know what went wrong, if anything, and what steps have been made to correct it.

2. It is potentially possible that someone in the public has the missing pieces to the puzzle, but that person does not and cannot know this because the police are not talking. Police silence and secrets have failed to solve this case, but where secrets fail communication might succeed.

3. Information releases spark public attention. As much as LE might desire it at this point, Celina is not served by silence.

On the flip side there is the extreme outside possibility that the release of additional information might hinder the investigation. However, the killer already knows exactly what happened, and where, and why, and likely assumes that the police know most of it as well. And in this case, it's not like the police have some kind of active investigation to screw up.

In my opinion it's time for them to stop playing games. If nothing else they are paid for answers. They might not be able to prove who did it, but they damn well aught to be able to tell what happened to this poor girl.

The problem in this case has always been a lack of evidence pointing exclusively to one person (or more than one if the police want to show a conspiracy). Everyone in the home (and as we now have learned that the door was not locked, (snip).... Expanding upon this, since the door was unlocked ...(snip)

the door was left unlocked according to WN.

?

Wow, HardyMum! I'd read the comments yesterday. After reading your post, I read them again and looked up the name of LN's employer/friend. Her last name is part of the username on the WMUR site!

Exactly. And she has commented to the press about things like Luisia not knowing how to tell Kayla about how Celina died, that Luisia and Wendall had separated....she strikes me as someone who knows a lot and is really fed up with the situation.

She also spelled their names differently than the press but probably the correct way.

Maybe someone should post another comment in reply to hers and ask who the other two people were that Wendall was up talking to on the porch when Luisia went to bed...

I think it was mentioned somewhere in MSM, maybe that Colebrook Chronicle, that a lot of people around there weren't always ones to lock therir doors...I believe I recall someone saying after what happened to Celina, now they personally were. So maybe at that point in time, it wasn't unusual for the household to leave a door unlocked.
I know many that don't lock up in less populated areas.

Interesting. LN claims WN lied.
KM has been cooperative with LE. Something we didn't know before.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1373218

Thanks for that link.

This is the part of the article that stands out for me:

Noyes also said police declined to show her the blanket found around Celina when police pulled her from the Connecticut River near her home Aug. 1.

“I asked if I could ID the blanket and see if it came from my house. They would only let me ID her pajama bottoms and her underwear,” she said.

This sounds like more confirmation that there was a blanket, yet she wasn't allowed to see it. You would think that they'd want to know if it came from the home, although the mother would probably know if a blanket was missing without them having to show it to her. LE must think that's a key piece of evidence; I suppose it's one of the things they don't want to give details about so that they can tie it to a suspect?

And they only let her see her pajama bottoms and underwear. I wonder if she was even wearing a top/shirt when she was found? If not, then that would certainly be something that would lead LE to call her death 'suspicious' as soon as they found her. Or maybe something about her shirt (if she did have a top on) made it look suspicious. Having a blanket wrapped around her is suspicious enough, but maybe there's something about the top that's also key. Or maybe the top that her mother says she was wearing the last time she saw her isn't what she was wearing when she was found.

I feel like I'm rambling here and not making a lot of sense, so I'll be curious to see what others think.

COLEBROOK, N.H. — Celina Cass’ heartbroken mother is disputing her estranged husband’s account of the night the slain 11-year-old vanished, saying he wasn’t in bed early but instead was up drinking with friends at their West Stewartstown home.

PER LN:
“I want justice and I want my baby back,” she said. “I want the person who did this to die. Someone threw her away like a piece of trash.”

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!!
I am no longer on the fence.. I am totally on the side that says WN had something to do with Celina's demise. MOO
I wonder if they interviewed these "friends"
I hope they arrest him soon and get his DNA.
Justice for Celina!! :rose:

I just read that article too, deelytful, and there's also the friends who could be suspects in my opinion.

By the way, did we know about this party on the porch? This is very big news in my opinion. The stepfather is lying, according to the mom. There are men drinking on the porch and anyone one of them could have entered the house to take advantage of a young girl.

Celina Cass’ heartbroken mother is disputing her estranged husband’s account of the night the slain 11-year-old vanished, saying he wasn’t in bed early but instead was up drinking with friends at their West Stewartstown home.

“He was visiting on the porch with two friends. They were drinking on the porch. They were socializing,” Louisia Noyes said yesterday of Celina’s stepfather, Wendell Noyes. Louisia Noyes told a TV interviewer last month that she and her husband had split up since Celina’s killing.

Info about KM:

Louisia Noyes said Mullaney has cooperated with police. “He’s done a polygraph. He’s been strip-searched,” she said.

Strip searched????

Info about KM:

Louisia Noyes said Mullaney has cooperated with police. “He’s done a polygraph. He’s been strip-searched,” she said.

Strip searched????

I know, right? All I could think of was to see if he had any scratches or marks on him. Even in the most private of areas.....
But, it tells me alot that he has been so cooperative and WN has not been..
My mind is made up now.

I just read that article too, deelytful, and there's also the friends who could be suspects in my opinion.

By the way, did we know about this party on the porch? This is very big news in my opinion. The stepfather is lying, according to the mom. There are men drinking on the porch and anyone one of them could have entered the house to take advantage of a young girl.

Respectfully snipped

Yes, WITH or WITHOUT WNs involvement... it is very possible. i wonder if the friends have been as uncooperative as WN?

ETA: I just thought of something! Now that we know he was drinking (alcohol) the night of Celina's murder, it is VERY telling that he made it a point to tell the reporter in his recent interview that all he "drinks" now is coffee. IMO

ETA: I just thought of something! Now that we know he was drinking (alcohol) the night of Celina's murder, it is VERY telling that he made it a point to tell the reporter in his recent interview that all he "drinks" now is coffee. IMO

Why does he think the fact that he stopped drinking (if he did) is relevant, unless he is trying to convince us he did something wrong while drinking so that he has now stopped.

Info about KM:

Strip searched????

Maybe he was strip searched, maybe she just used the wrong word. I am not sure that it is real significant.

I don't know if we're allowed to discuss comments that were made about his WMUR interview on their website, but the first one was extremely interesting and struck me as a post by someone close to Luisia who knew a lot. And disputed a lot of what he said. If I'm not supposed to post this I'll delete it, but the commenter said he was lying, had not gone to bed with Luisia, but was on the porch talking with two other people. My guess is that it's Louisa/Luisia's friend/employer and she posted because his comments ticked her off. jmo I was also struck by the "only drinks coffee" comment. Amy Coveno and her edited interviews are a bit annoying. She looks like she was up there leaf peeping and caught him on the street unaware, then they edit the interview again.

Oh Celina....poor kid.

I can not find the comments:waitasec:,where are they?TYIA

Almost everything we have is "according to" some potential suspect.

That's a valid point you make and I believe it's a very important one. Potential suspects will always try to exonerate themselves and quite often cast suspicion on someone else. Seeing as how nearly all the information we have on the details of this case, the whereabouts and actions of certain people, etc. is coming from potential suspects, I don't think any statements they make should be considered absolute facts. What's missing here is details from witnesses who are in no way connected to this case or the individuals involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict