Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #11 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The resemblance between Celina and KM is uncanny - same eyebrows and eyes, same jaw line, same face shape. Supposedly, KM is the son of a former boyfriend. Have we ever heard who his mother is?

BBM

bstnh1, I believe I read either upthread or on the previous thread that currently there are two young women residing in the North Country who are pregnant with KM's baby...

This is the first mention that I recall of women pregant with KM's baby. Would you by chance have links to a source.

Regarding toxicology and what was allegedly found in Celina's blood stream:

A date-rape drug?

Could it be that a certain 'someone' was driving around simply to kill time, to allow for a date-rape drug to take effect?

No struggle, no fuss, no muss .. all wrapped up in a blanket?

BBM

Perhaps Celina snuck out of the house to drive around with KM. KM drives by the house to drop Celina off before she is noticed missing, but sees WN and friends were on the porch. He doesn't want to get Celina in trouble for being out with him so he keeps on driving past the house.

KM and Celina then go to KM's friends house were things get out of control and something happens to Celina. She is then dumped in the river.

It sure would be nice to know if that blanket came from the Noyes house or not.

The fact that WN's truck is still being retained and KM's truck has been returned kind of makes me believe this theory is not probable though.

JMO

They are biological, mother LN, father AL. Mother was separated (or divorced) from AL when Celina was born and her Mother named her with Mother's maiden name.

I don't think we know this for sure. I suspect that Celina and KM have the same father. That might be why LN and AL separated while she was pregnant. CC and KM look alike. The older sister does not look like CC an KM.

The resemblance between Celina and KM is uncanny - same eyebrows and eyes, same jaw line, same face shape. Supposedly, KM is the son of a former boyfriend. Have we ever heard who his mother is?

KM's mother died of cancer. LN took care of him. I just posted above that I think KM and Celina have the same Father. I don't think LN is KM's mother.

WMUR could have done a better job with including more of WN but even still, there is enough in this video that leads me to believe WN is not the perp.

I just viewed the video on youtube where the stepfather is talking to a reporter. I admit that I haven't read every single post on this case but have read most of them. I do have a question. Who is the friend staying with them for whom the door was left unlocked? The stepfather made a point to get this out.

I just viewed the video on youtube where the stepfather is talking to a reporter. I admit that I haven't read every single post on this case but have read most of them. I do have a question. Who is the friend staying with them for whom the door was left unlocked? The stepfather made a point to get this out.

According to WN the door was left unlocked for "someone to pop in"

I think everyone is assuming the door was left unlocked for when KM (the friend staying at the house) came home that night.

JMO

For someone who hid behind blankets and refused to talk to the press, LN seems to be pretty outgoing and daring now - she's given interviews, spoken out about WN, moved in with a former boyfriend and has a new do. That is quite a contrast from the woman in the wheelchair hiding behind blankets that we first saw.

I saw just the one interview LN gave to the news awhile back. Are there more I missed? The interview that I did see didn't depict LN as the life of the party...
Based on the timing of the interview I'm speaking of, I'm guessing LN was advised by LE not to speak to the media about the case in the beginning. IIR, the day following that interview, LN met with LE and was informed of CC's autopsy results/and cause of death.
As far as her new living arrangements go, I would guess LN's resourses were limited and she did what she had to, to move her daughter and herself out of the house. Perhaps the funding for her own place wasn't available. The former boyfriend might have offered his home to them to live in until LN is able to get a place of her own? Not knowing the situation, I don't know that LN had close family nearby who could take them in. Under the circumstances, I can see where LN and her former boyfriend could have a platonic relationship right now. God knows, she needs supportive people around her.
I saw in a recent post where someone mentioned LN's weight loss and getting her hair colored ( more like a overdue root touch-up to me ). I don't see any of this as being odd. If LN would have stayed at the same weight or gained weight after everything thats happened, no doubt there would be somebody saying " MAN!!! If my child was murdered, I would be skin and bones.. I wouldn't be able to function, much less eat or sleep."
Whether LN is guilty of anything, I don't know. I personally don't think she had any involvement in CC's murder. I do think she carries a lot of indirect guilty feelings and regret about this tragedy.
When a parent loses their child to a senseless murder, there is no one who hands that parent a script with guidelines on how they are expected to act or do's and don't's of personal appearance.:twocents:

This is the first mention that I recall of women pregant with KM's baby. Would you by chance have links to a source.

this was all rampant rumors that may or may not be true from Facebook and website comments on old news stories.
from the get go there has been a vocal (but limited) group trashing KM publicly.
I am firmly convinced KM was not involved. But, jmho!!!

this was all rampant rumors that may or may not be true from Facebook and website comments on old news stories.
from the get go there has been a vocal (but limited) group trashing KM publicly.
I am firmly convinced KM was not involved. But, jmho!!!

I am with you on that, I also don't believe he was involved. I was just curious about the pregnancies, although true or not, it does not change my belief.

The stepfather was referring to "Kevin Mullaney" .. the 23 yr old who's been staying in the apartment for longer than a year.

http://www.wmur.com/news/29533218/detail.html

KM's description of that progression raises a red-flag:
Why did they drive by the apartment and, when they saw that WN was still "there" (assumed on the porch), kept driving around then, they returned to the friend's house?

Did they "[keep] driving around" becaused WN was till on the porch during each drive-by?

Were they waiting for WN to leave the porch / go to bed and, when he had not done so by a certain time (9pm-9:30pm) they returned to the friend's house?

Did KM simply want to avoid WN that evening (any evening) or is there something else to this entire scenario?
Few people want to socialize with a psychotic schizophrenic. KM probably didn't want to make "small talk" with Wendell for this reason, so he seriously tried to avoid Wendell.

Few people want to socialize with a psychotic schizophrenic. KM probably didn't want to make "small talk" with Wendell for this reason, so he seriously tried to avoid Wendell.

I just assumed they were cruising the "main drag", as Route 3 is a main road through West Stewartstown, and noticed Wendell and company on the porch.

Wish we knew who the company was, though. I'm sure LE knows by now.

KM's mother died of cancer. LN took care of him. I just posted above that I think KM and Celina have the same Father. I don't think LN is KM's mother.

Excuse me if I missed something or am completely off base - if Celina and KM have the same Father, which I think they do from all that I have read - then LN is back living with her ex-husband (or at least ex-boyfriend) (or at least father of her child) because news reports do say that LN is now living in Vermont with KM and KM' Father.:banghead:

Excuse me if I missed something or am completely off base - if Celina and KM have the same Father, which I think they do from all that I have read - then LN is back living with her ex-husband (or at least ex-boyfriend) (or at least father of her child) because news reports do say that LN is now living in Vermont with KM and KM' Father.:banghead:

I am going to challenge myself here....because I "thought" Celina's Dad was the man who was in the hospital when Celina disappeared....that was interviewed and was too sick to go to funeral, etc.

Adam Laro is Celina's bio father. There's a baby gift registry online for Adam and Melinda Laro in Canaan VT just across the river from West Stewartstown. Does anyone know who this couple is? Does bio dad have a son?

I am going to challenge myself here....because I "thought" Celina's Dad was the man who was in the hospital when Celina disappeared....that was interviewed and was too sick to go to funeral, etc.

Not that I want to be unkind, but in some these small NH towns (and I live in one) there appears to be more than a few cases of inbreeding. Determining who belongs to who can become quite a challenge.

Adam Laro is Celina's bio father. There's a baby gift registry online for Adam and Melinda Laro in Canaan VT just across the river from West Stewartstown. Does anyone know who this couple is? Does bio dad have a son?

I thought the deal with Celina's parents was that Mom and Dad separated somewhere around the time of the pregnancy or Celina's birth. The fact that Celina was given her mom's last name, instead of her dad's, makes me think that maybe in fact LN's next boyfriend was Celina's biological father.

Even if the parents were divorcing, why wouldn't Celina be given her father's name? I guess it could be some kind of negative gesture towards the father, on LN's part. Then again, if Celina's bio father was someone else, why would Adam Laro take the role of father in her life?

The whole thing is confusing. Maybe even the key players don't really know for sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member